剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
Uh-uh, Taylor. No, you're coming with me. We'll fashion, like, blankets out of, like, curtains and some shit.
不 我要去找零食
No, I'm on snack patrol right now.
我需要你震耳欲聋的声音 把杀人犯吓跑
Okay. So? I need your loudest voice to scare away all the murderers.
想得美 我会帮杀人犯杀了你
Yeah, I'm Team Murderers.
好吧 只要你愿意睡在 布满灰尘的聚酯床单上 我没意见
Okay, fine. No, I mean, as long as you're cool with, like, sleeping on, like, dusty polyester sheets.
我太讨厌你了 为什么你做这种事还需要帮手
I hate you so much.Why do you need help with this?
-你需要我帮你什么 -我们走吧
- - What do you need me for?
我知道一个可以睡觉的地方 你们要一起来吗
All right, I think I know a place we could sleep. Uh, you want to come?
我更想和卡姆与斯凯一队
Think I'm gonna go with Cam and Skye, actually.
我待会再去找你
I'll catch up with you later.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我就不该去木板步道
I never should have gone to the boardwalk.
这不能怪你 康拉德
This is not your fault, Conrad.
你不可能提前预知茱莉亚的计划
There was no way you could have known what Julia was planning.
也许吧 但如果我待在家里 她就没法这么做了
Maybe, but she never would have done it if I'd stayed back.
他们把所有东西都清空了
They fucking took everything.
你也听到斯凯的话了 房♥子很快就会被卖♥♥出去
And you heard Skye. The house is going to sell fast.
不
No.
不 事情还没结束 我是说…
No, it's not over. I mean...
我们一定能想出办法的
We're gonna figure something out.
有时候我真恨自己 为什么花了那么久才注意到
Sometimes I hate myself for how long it took me to notice it.
他们二人之间那股无形的张力
That invisible force between the two of them.
我想跟康拉德说 他无权这么做
I wanted to tell Conrad that he had no right,
这么多年来 他从未意识到柏莉的好
that he'd ignored Belly for all these years.
只不过这并不完全取决于康拉德
But it wasn't just up to Conrad.
这也是柏莉的决定
It was Belly's choice, too.
所以我强迫自己不去纠结
So I forced myself to let it go.
反正当时还有更重要的事
There were more important things to worry about then, anyway.
你怎么来了 你不是有课吗
What are you doing here? Don't you have class?
对 但课突然被取消了
Yeah, class got canceled.
所以我想着过来看看你和妈
Thought I'd come see you and Mom.
她买♥♥到万圣节要用的 大号♥士力架了吗
Did Mom get the full-size Snickers for Halloween?
你觉得妈妈的保险公♥司♥会接受 用三明治袋子装的一满袋收据吗
You think Mom's insurance is going to accept a sandwich bag full of receipts?
我只能找到这些
'Cause that's about all I got.
一定没问题的
I'm sure it'll be fine.
就算有 我们想别的办法就好
If not, we'll figure something out.
对了 你的高三过得怎么样
So, how's… you know, senior year?
挺好的
It's fine, I guess.
妈妈说你被选为返校节国王
Mom said you got homecoming king.
国王和王后基本上是入学那年 就提前定下了
Yeah. I mean, the coronation was basically preordained since freshman year.
-也对 -所以…
- Right. - Yeah. So...
你带了女伴吗
You take a date?
我是和布莱克一起去的
I went with Blake.
这挺好
Oh, yeah. That's cool.
你有在和谁约会吗
Are you seeing anyone?
你和我还没好好聊过柏莉的事
You and I never really talked about what happened with Belly.
杰里 去年夏天发生的事 纯属阴差阳错
Jere, what happened last summer was fucked up.
我不知道你俩接吻了 直到后来才…
I didn't even know that-that you two had kissed until after...
我希望你能…
I was just hoping that you could...
什么
What?
祝福你们
Give you my blessing?
我真不敢相信你过来就是为了说这个
I can't believe you came here like this.
你想做什么就去做吧 反正你总是这样随心所欲
You know what? Just do what you want. You always do anyways.
杰里 我想和她在一起
Jere, I want to be with her.
我真心觉得她也是这么想的
And I... I really think that's what she wants, too.
但她怕伤你的心 杰里
But she's afraid of hurting you, Jere.
-是这样吗 -对啊
- Oh, is that right? - Yeah.
自从去年夏天后 你就没回过她的短♥信♥ 她难过得要死
And it's tearing her up that you haven't responded to her texts since last summer.
我一直挺忙的
Yeah. Well, I've been busy.
杰里 我不希望你恨上我俩
Jere, I don't want you to hate us,
但我无时无刻不在想她
but I think about her all the time.
不能告诉她我爱上她了 让我心痛得无以复加
And it hurts, like, my chest physically hurts,
我的心脏真的会因此隐隐作痛
to not be able to tell her that I'm in love with her.
当你的哥哥跟你说了这样的话后 只有一种正确的回答
When your brother tells you something like that, there's only one right answer.
即使你完全不是发自内心
Even if it doesn't feel right at all.
我不会成为阻拦你们在一起的恶人
I'm not going to be the one to keep you guys apart.
你去争取她吧
So go for it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但这一周和柏莉待在一起 让我重新回忆起了那些感情
Being around Belly this week has made me remember all over again.
我打算“绝不原谅 保持距离”的 天才计划也彻底失败了
And my genius plan to stay pissed at her and keep her at arm's length is a failure.
所以 我不断地提醒自己
So I just keep telling myself over and over,
陪在她身边的永远不会是我 只可能是康拉德
it'll never be me. It's always going to be Conrad.
杰里 等一下
Hey, Jere, wait up.
嗨
Hey.
我以为你要和康拉德一起去厨房♥呢
I thought you were heading to the kitchen with Conrad.
不 他们那边人手够了
Oh, no, they have plenty of hands.
再说了 我更愿意和你一起闲逛
Besides, I'd rather roam with you.
我只是要去影厅看看 没什么特别的
I mean, I'm just going to the screening room. It's nothing special or anything.
在我听来 也算是一场冒险之旅
Sounds like an adventure to me.
谁知道我们会在那些门后发现什么
I mean, we never know what we'll find behind these doors.
这里是乡村俱乐部 不是纳尼亚
It's a country club, not Narnia.
那又怎样
Mm, still.
“冒险本身就足够快乐”
Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
这里有好多好东西啊
So much good stuff in here.
有土耳其浴巾和埃及棉长袍
Huh. What is this, like Turkish bath towels and Egyptian cotton robes?
-太奢华了吧 -好了
- This is ridiculous. - All right. All right, all right.
你去看看失物招领处 有没有多余的运动服吧
Go check the Lost and Found, see if there's any extra sweaters.
失物招领处
-等一下 -天啊
- Um... Wait… - Oh, my God.
穿着这件衣服 我都能去当超模了
I could legit be a Hadid sister in this.
我要拍张照 别笑了
Gotta take a photo. Stop laughing.
-这衣服真好看 -怎么 要拍张照片做新头像
- This is so cute. - What, huh? - New profile pic?
不 我是要发给米洛
No, it's for Milo.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你能躲出镜头吗 -好 我已经躲起来了
- Can you get out of it? - Yes, I'm out of it.
什么人丢了这种好衣服 都懒得回来找啊
Who doesn't bother to come back for this stuff, anyway?
那些给小费很大方的人
People who tip really well.
对他们来说 丢了一样东西 正好有理由买♥♥一件更好的
I mean, for them, losing something is just another excuse to get a... better something.
真不知道在这里工作 你是怎么保持正常的
I don't know how your mind didn't get all warped working here.
当心 这几乎算得上是一句赞美了
Careful. That's almost a compliment.
几乎而已
Almost.
你别高兴得太早
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
看来有钱人也不会回来找忘拿的毒品
I guess, uh, rich people don't come back for their drugs, either.
这好酷啊
Oh, this is cool.
这里太完美了
Oh, wow. This is perfect.
这是不花一分钱就能享受到的
It's the most glorious sleeping arrangement one could ask
最高规格的留宿地了
for while spending exactly zero dollars.
没错 我们的运气总是很好
Yes. You do have a flair for the epic.
放映室的门没关
Oh, they left the projection door open.
不知道我还记不记得怎样操作这东西
I wonder if I can remember how to work this thing.
就快弄好了
Almost got it.
完美 可以用了
Perfect. There we go.
好了 你准备好玩皮影了吗
Ooh. All right. You ready for some shadow puppets?
-当然 -我们开始吧 好了
- Uh, yeah. - Let's do it. All right.
-是一只鸟 经典玩法 -没错 而现在…
- Oh, the bird. A classic. - Yes. - It's a classic. - All right, but now…
-变成蜗牛了 -这一招太厉害了
- Snail. - Aw. Wait, that's... Okay, that's impressive.
-好 -我看看我能不能做一个…
- Okay. - Let me see if I can do, like a...
也许我可以做…一只狼
maybe like a... wolf.
好
Ooh, all right.
兔宝宝
Bunny rabbit.
-狼…吃掉了这只兔宝宝 -嘿
Boop, boop. - Wolf... eats the bunny rabbit! - Hey!
-皮影不是这么玩的 -我就是这么玩的
- No, that is not how you play shadow puppets.-That's how I play shadow puppets.
当她望着我时 我几乎可以说服自己
When she looks at me like this, I can almost let myself
她看我的眼神 和她从前看康拉德的一模一样
believe she sees me the way she used to see Conrad.
《桃色公♥寓♥》
是《桃色公♥寓♥》 去年夏天 你妈妈想让我和她一起看来着
Oh, the... The Apartment. That's… Your mom, uh, wanted me to watch that with her last summer.
她说比利怀尔德 是一位超越时代的电影人
She said, um, Billy Wilder was way ahead of his time.
她确实经常这么说
She did say that a lot.
去年我们一起看了很多电影
Yeah, we watched a lot of movies last year.
她超级投入
She'd go all out.
她会选择一个主题 然后连着看三部与之相关的电影
I mean, she'd pick a theme and watch, like, three movies in a row.
她会准备各种各样的零食
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表