剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
你还喜欢她吗
Do you still like her?
我喜欢她
Because I do.
我喜欢她 一直喜欢
All right? I like her and I never stopped.
你们有没有听说 他们要关闭高速公路
You boys hear they're shutting down the highway?
如果你们需要一个住处 沿路有一家汽车旅馆
There's a motel down the road if you need a place to bunk up.
谢谢
Thanks.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你买♥♥了什么
What'd you get?
酸味橡皮糖 我最喜欢了
Ooh, Sour Patch. My favorite.
我可以等会再吃瑞典鱼
Oh, I could, uh… I could eat the Swedish Fish after.
没关系 我给自己买♥♥的
No, no, it's-it's okay. I got 'em for me.
好吧
Okay.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
不好
No.
高速公路要关闭了
Uh, the highway's shutting down.
里面的人告诉我们的
The guy inside told us.
他说附近有一家汽车旅馆 如果我们不想睡车上
Um, he said there was a motel nearby if we wanted to stay there,
可以去那里
instead of here.
随便
Whatever.
我没意见
Fine by me.
-想走吗 -好啊
- Want to go? - All right.
-你呢 -嗯
- Kind of right now? - Yeah.
好 再见
- Bye. - Bye.
再见 我们明天见
- We'll see you tomorrow, right? - Bye, guys.
-再见 伙计们 路上注意安全 -再见
- Get home safe. - See you.
我们也要走吗
Should we go, too?
我们可以留下来 吃点冰冻乳蛋糕
We could stay. Get some frozen custard.
好吧 只要你不要再默默地
Hmm. Okay. As long as you stop giving me these, like,
用奇怪的评判性眼光看我就行
weird, silent, judging glances, Steven.
什么
What?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
是你选错了人 这可不能怪我
Come on, it's not my fault that you're backing the wrong horse here.
你真的支持杰里迈亚吗
Are you seriously Team Jeremiah?
我支持杰里柏莉组合
It's Team Jellyfish.
杰里柏莉组合 太荒谬了
- And yeah. - Jellyfish, yeah. That's ridiculous.
不会啊
It's not ridiculous.
你怎么能支持康拉德呢
How can you seriously be rooting for Conrad?
今年他彻底伤透了你妹妹的心
You know he completely broke your sister's heart this year.
康拉德在舞会上表现太差 我同意
What Conrad pulled at prom was low, all right? I agree.
但是当时他妈快死了 他正在伤心
But his mom was dying, Taylor. Come on, he was going through it.
杰里迈亚也是
So was Jeremiah.
他不是你最好的朋友吗 你怎么能支持他的对手呢
Isn't he supposed to be your best friend? How can you root against him?
康拉德也是我最好的朋友
Conrad's my best friend, too.
他推开的人不只是柏莉一个
Belly isn't the only one that he pushed away this year.
还记得吗
Remember that.
是啊 他喜欢对人关闭心门
Okay, yeah. He can definitely wall himself off.
相信我 他正在努力改正
All right? But trust me, he's working on it.
当然了 杰里更容易相处
And sure, Jere's... easier.
但问题就出在这 他不能让柏莉在挑战中成长
Yeah, but that's the whole thing. You know, he doesn't challenge Belly.
不像康拉德那样
Not the same way Conrad does.
她比大家以为的更有深度
She is deeper than a lot of people give her credit for.
她配得上一个能看到她身上优点的人
She deserves someone who sees all the amazing, complex things that she has to offer.
-你觉得康拉德是那样 -反正杰里迈亚不是
- You think that's Conrad? - I know it's not Jeremiah.
好吧 选择权在柏莉手上
Okay, well, it's Belly's choice.
没错
Yeah, that it is.
没想到我们的第一次约会是这样 全程都在争吵
This isn't really how I pictured our first date, just, like, fighting the whole time.
你不是说这不算约会吗
I thought this wasn't a date.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
拌嘴是我们的特色 很好玩
Come on, Taylor, bickering is what we do, it's fun.
有时候不是
Not always.
他付钱
He's paying.
汽车旅馆
我不知道该说什么 就一个房♥间
Don't know what to say. It's just the one room.
如果你们不想要 有一位卡车司机还等着呢
If you don't want it, I have a trucker on hold that does.
不 我们要
No, no, no, no. Uh, we will take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们先去吧 我等会过去
You guys go ahead, I'll catch up.
你要去干吗
What are you gonna do?
打几个电♥话♥ 我没来得及跟人道别
Just gonna make some calls. Didn't get a chance to say goodbye to anybody, so…
好吧
Okay.
就一张床 今天越来越精彩了
One bed. This day just keeps getting better and better.
你的话很少
You're being really quiet.
有很多事情要考虑
There's a lot to think about.
对我来说 什么都没变
Nothing's changed for me.
一切都变了 贝尔
Everything's changed, Bells.
他仍然爱你 你必须看到这一点
He's still in love with you. You have to see that.
不 不会的 相信我
No. That's not true, trust me.
康拉德已经说得很清楚了
Conrad has made that very clear.
我相信他说过
Yeah, I'm sure he did.
但他不是真心的
But he didn't mean it.
我和他都觉得我们之间结束了
It's over for both of us.
我们刚才接吻时 我是认真的
I mean, when we kissed earlier, I-I... I meant it.
我是真心的
That was real for me.
我也是
It's real for me, too.
但是如果…
But what happens if--
不对 当康拉德承认 他对你有感情时 你会怎么办
no, when-- Conrad finally admits how he feels about you?
还像现在这样
It won't change anything.
我也想相信这次会不一样
I want to believe it'll be different this time.
但我心里还是有不好的预感
I feel like I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
你和康拉德必须认真谈一次
All right, you-you… you and Con need to have a real conversation.
如果谈完之后 你对我还不变心的话 那么…
Then, if you still feel the same way about me after, then…
我就是你的
then I'm yours.
你肯定是我的了
Then you're mine?
我是你的
I'm yours.
好
Okay.
等他冷静下来 我会在明天早上找他谈谈
Yeah, I'll, uh… I'll talk to him in the morning once he's chilled out.
你会看到我是对的
And you'll see I'm right.
但是现在 我又冷又累
Okay, but right now I am cold and tired.
我要去洗澡了
I need to go take a shower.
-好吗 -好
So… - Okay? - Okay.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-我累得不想说话 -太他妈可惜了
- I'm too tired to talk. - That's too fucking bad.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
你故意装成一个混♥蛋♥ 以免让人看出你有多伤心
You're acting like a dick so that no one can see how badly you're hurting.
你还爱她 康尼
You still love her, Con.
承认吧
Admit it.
是的
Yeah.
我还爱她
I do.
那你必须告诉她
Then you need to tell her.
为什么
Why?
她选择了你
She chose you.
感觉不像是这样
Doesn't feel like it.
因为她不知道她还有机会和你在一起
Not when she doesn't know she still has a chance with you.
她已经不在乎了 她和我分手了
No, she doesn't care anymore. She's done with me.
也许是
Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
她有权知道你的感受
She deserves to know how you feel.
如果她…
If she...
如果她选择你 那么…
if she picks you, then…
我会放手的
...I'll let her go.
如果换成任何一个人 我都会拼命跟他抢 但是我…
You know, if it was anyone else in the world, I'd fight like hell, but I…
如果她需要的是你…
If you're what she needs...
那我就不会再碍事了
If you're what she needs, then I won't get in the way again.
我只想…
I just won't.
我只想让她快乐
'Cause I just want her to be happy.
我只想…让她快乐 让你也快乐
I j... I just... I want her to be happy, and I want you, I want you to be happy, too.
我也是
Me, too.
那你要告诉她吗
So you gonna tell her?
就算你不是为自己
Look, if you're not gonna do it for yourself...
或者为她 那就当是为我吧
...or for her, then just please do it for me.
好
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表