剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
是啊 我喜欢赢
Yeah, I like to win.
相信我 我知道
Oh, believe me, I'm aware.
那不是他们想要的 泼辣 好胜 有点野蛮
Isn't that kind of, like, fiery, competitive, a little bit sassy spirit
这些排球队长的特点吗
kind of what they're looking for in a volleyball captain?
-通常是那样 -但是…
Normally, yeah, yes. But…
但我们比一支垃圾球队落后六分
But we were six points down to a garbage team,
他们的球馆里超级热 而且我的扣球总是不过网
and it was insanely hot in their gym, and all of my spikes kept going into the net.
我没办法集中精力 我是说…
I just... I couldn't focus. I mean...
我满脑子都是苏珊娜
All I could think about was Susannah.
我就是…
I just...
我没控制住脾气
I just lost it.
我明白
I get it.
所以我答应了泰勒 要去参加这个排球训练营
Yeah, so I kind of promised Taylor that I would do this volleyball camp.
可是谁知道呢 也许这是个坏主意
But who knows? Maybe it was a bad idea.
你必须参加 好吗
No, you're doing the camp, okay?
如果我去面对康拉德
If I have to deal with Conrad,
你就必须参加训练营 成交吗
then you are gonna show up for your team. Deal?
-成交 -好
- Deal. Mm-hmm. - Yes.
我真的很想你 杰里
I really missed you, Jere.
[♪ Remi Wolf: "Pink + White" ♪]
-米洛 我要去救柏莉 -好 一路平安
-注意看路 -拜托
- Eyes on the road. - Oh, come on.
-我看见你偷看我手♥机♥了 -别自以为是
- I saw you look at my phone. - Don't flatter yourself.
随便你怎么说 别看我手♥机♥
Yeah, whatever. Don't look at my phone.
♪ That's the way every day goes... ♪
米洛真的不介意你跟我一起来吗
You sure Milo's cool with you coming with me?
那当然 他为什么要介意
Of course. Why wouldn't he be?
因为…
Because of, uh...
去年夏天的事
...la-last summer.
♪ Nod my head, don't close my eyes... ♪
去年夏天
Last summer?
因为我们吻了两秒钟
Because we kissed for like two seconds?
没关系 他不介意
No. He's fine.
-他向你问好 -才怪
- He says hi. - Yeah, sure.
什么意思 “替我问候史蒂文”
What do you mean, "Yeah, sure"? "Tell Steve-o what's up."
好吧 是你让我看路的
Okay. Okay, okay. You… You're the one who told me eyes on the road. Okay.
-你能别吼我吗 -我没有…
Okay, can you not yell at me right now, please?
♪ It's the same way you showed me ♪
你去多久 你必须
教我答复唱片公♥司♥
♪ Showed me ♪
♪ And you showed me love ♪
不管需要多少时间 我都得去
柏莉是我最好的朋友 她需要我
♪ And the glory from above ♪
♪ Regard, my dear... ♪
我也需要你 宝贝
没事吧
Everything cool?
嗯
Yeah.
认为上大学没用的那位 遇到生存危机了
What? Is Mr. I Don't Believe In College having an existential crisis?
他都不知道什么叫“生存”吧
God, does he even know what "existential" means?
我敢打赌 他以为 SAT的意思是“傻屁♥股♥考试”…
I bet you he thinks "SAT" stands for "stupid-ass test."
不是每个人都通过上什么藤校 来衡量一个人的价值的
Can I tell you something? Not everyone measures people's worth by what Ivy they go to.
你知道的吧
Like, you know that, right?
那些学校里全是 自以为能统治世界的混♥蛋♥
Those schools are just full of assholes who think that they run the world.
但是话说回来 你就是那个 在派对上训斥伤心的妹妹的人
Then again, you are the guy who berated his grieving sister in front of an entire party, so…
所以 也许你刚好找对组织了
I don't know. Maybe you'll fit right in.
我没有训斥她
I didn't berate her.
你有
Yeah, you kind of did.
♪ That birthed you ♪
♪ Gave you tools just to stay alive ♪
♪ And make it out when the sun is ruined ♪
♪ That's the same way you showed me ♪
♪ Showed me ♪
你们去商店了
You guys went to the store?
我们想过要离开 但后来我们决定不听你的
Uh, we actually thought about leaving, but then we decided not to listen to you.
我们不只是去买♥♥杂货了
We didn't just get groceries.
我们去见了茱莉亚姨妈
We actually went to see Aunt Julia.
结果怎么样
How did that go?
不是很好
Not great.
-你和爸爸谈过了吗 -还没有
- Talk to Dad yet? - No.
我把这些拿进去
Um, I'm-I'm gonna take these inside.
谢谢
Thanks.
海浪怎么样
How were the waves?
浪点起伏不定
Uh... break's a little choppy.
要不我们等海浪平缓一点再去
Maybe we should go out later when it's, uh, smooth out.
好
All right.
听我说
Hey, listen, um...
你和爸爸谈话时 我也想在场 最近我和他的关系有好转
I want to be there when you talk to Dad. I'm-I'm better with him lately,
一旦他看到我们的热情 就只能同意动用我们的信托基金
and once he sees how passionate we are about keeping the house, he'll have to let us use our trusts.
我们的信托基金
Our trusts?
不要再一个人抗下所有事情了
No more doing everything alone.
好吧
All right.
没问题
Cool.
如果你愿意 我可以开完最后一段路
I can drive the last leg if you want.
听着
Look...
-你是不是… -我没觉得你是个坏哥哥
- Wha... Are you...? I don't actually think that you're a shitty brother.
多谢夸奖
Oh, wow. Thanks a lot.
你能上普林斯顿是好事
No, I think it's really cool that you're going to Princeton.
你很努力才考上的
I know you worked really hard for it.
只是…
It's just...
有时感觉你好像认为 自己比所有人都更优秀 更聪明
...sometimes it feels like you think that you're better and smarter than everyone.
包括我在内
Uh, including me.
泰勒 我完全没有那么想
Taylor, I don't think that at all.
你是我认识的最聪明的人之一
You're one of the smartest people I know.
随你怎么说 我绝对是
Whatever. I mean, I definitely am.
你能不能告诉我你为什么气鼓鼓的
Can you tell me what has you all in your feelings
免得我们继续别扭下去 拜托了
so that it can stop being weird? Please?
柏莉以为我不在乎苏珊娜的死吗
Does Belly really think I don't care about Susannah's death?
她当然不是那么想的
Steven, of course she doesn't think that.
那天晚上 柏莉过得很不顺
Belly was having a really shitty night.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
其实我想念苏珊娜 知道吗
I mean, like, I… I miss Susannah.
但我也是真心因为 要上普林斯顿大学而兴奋
You know? But I'm also, like, really excited for Princeton now.
我是个混♥蛋♥吗
Am I an asshole?
大概是吧 但不是因为这个
Probably, but that's not why.
史蒂文 每个人 处理事情的方式不一样
Steven, everyone processes things differently, you know?
我的治疗师说 快乐和悲伤可以共存
I mean, my therapist says that happiness and grief can coexist.
那完全没问题
And that's completely fine.
好
Okay.
没关系
Okay.
到了那里后 我会找柏莉谈谈的
I'll, uh… I'll talk to Belly when we get there.
既然我们在分享心事
Okay? Um, and since we're… well, you know, since we're sharing, uh…
我想我应该告诉你一下
...I guess I should mention, um...
-他们并不知道我们要去 -什么
- They don't exactly know we're coming. - What?
康拉德没有叫我去考辛斯 但是…
Yeah, Conrad didn't actually ask me to c… uh, come to Cousins, but, you know, that's…
我们开一整天车 就为了当不速之客吗
So we just drove all day to show up somewhere uninvited?
我想陪在他们身边 所以才不请自来 对不起
Look, I wanted to be there for them, all right? So I invited myself. I'm sorry.
我明白
I get it. I get it.
无论发生什么 千万别往心里去
It's like, whatever happens, just… please don't take it personally.
史蒂文 连我都能看出来 费舍尔家两兄弟爱死你了
Like, even I can tell that the Fisher boys love you to death, Steven.
走吧
Let's go.
还有 不请自来基本守则 我们不能空手出现
Also, gate crashing 101 says we can't show up empty-handed,
所以路上看到商店就停下来买♥♥东西
so keep an eye out for somewhere to stop.
别调整我的座椅位置
Just don't change my seat setting.
这辆车好像…
No, the car is, like...
不是车的问题 是你不行
No, it's not the car. It's you.
-别怪我的车 -不是我的问题
- Don't blame my car. - It's not me.
-爸爸应该很快就来电♥话♥了 -好的
- Dad should be calling soon. - Yeah.
你们想和他单独谈谈吗
Do you guys want to talk to him alone?
不 留下来 是你帮助我们走到这一步的
- I can wait upstairs. - No, stay. Stay. You helped me and J get this far.
而且这也是你的房♥子
Plus, it's your house as much as it is ours.
爸爸 手♥机♥
Dad, hey.
爸爸
Dad.
康尼 我只有几分钟时间
Hey, Con. I only got about a few minutes here.
你好 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
杰里 你也在考辛斯
Jere? You're in Cousins, too?
对 昨晚到的
Yeah, just got here last night.
听着 我收到了银行的通知
All right, look, I got a heads-up from the bank
说你想动用你的信托基金
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表