剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
既然我听说过你 你就不可能不出名
You can't be unfamous if I've heard of you.
试试这件
Try this on.
它很惊艳
It's got the wow factor.
贝克也会这么说
That sounds like something Beck would say.
-贝克是谁 -她是我…
- Who's Beck? - Uh, she's my...
她生前是我最好的朋友
Um… She was my best friend.
-我不是… -你知道吗 我想试试这件
- I didn't... - You know what? I think I will try this on.
我要跟我妹妹谈谈 就现在
Oh. I need to talk to my sister. Now.
她现在不在这里
She's not here right now.
她刚去商店买♥♥巧克力了
She just went to the store. For Twix.
刚才她去买♥♥饼干 现在又去买♥♥巧克力了
So, earlier, she was getting Auntie Anne's and now she's getting Twix?
怎么了 我们正好生理期
And? We're on our periods.
忍♥着吧 小宝贝
Get over it, you baby. Okay.
我在商场看到你的那一刻 她为什么发短♥信♥给我说
So then why did she send me a text earlier saying you guys were cry-watching Titanic
你们在哭着看《泰坦尼克号♥》
at the very same moment I saw you at the mall?
-因为… -因为…什么…
- Because... - "Becau-Because..."
好吧 我告诉你 但是
Fine. I'll tell you. We just…
你不能大惊小怪
You can't freak out.
好吧
Yeah. Okay. Yeah.
她和杰里迈亚在一起
She's with Jeremiah.
康拉德不见了
Conrad was MIA,
他在考辛斯 他们正赶过去找他
but they figured out that he's in Cousins, so they're on their way to go get him right now.
等等 他们之间根本不说话
Wait, wait, wait. But they're not even talking.
杰里为什么打给她 不打给我
Why-why would Jere call her and not me?
也许是因为你太烦人吧
I don't know. Maybe 'cause you're such a pain in the ass all the time.
-我要和杰里谈谈 -等等 别去 拜托了
- No. Okay, I need to talk to Jere. - Wait. No, no. Please wait. No, no, no.
你能让柏莉自己处理吗 拜托了
Can you please just let Belly handle this by herself? Please?
她因为他们两个深深地自责
She feels so shitty about how things are with the boys right now.
她知道她闯祸了
Like, she knows she screwed up.
确实是
Yeah, she did.
是的 而你让她特别难受
Yeah. And you made her feel like crap about it.
所以 你就让她自己解决这个问题吧
So, please, just let her fix this by herself. Fine, fine, fine, fine.
好吧 我让她收拾自己的烂摊子
Okay? I'll let her try and clean up her mess.
但你听到任何消息都得告诉我
But you need to tell me anything you hear, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好了 跟踪狂 再见
Okay, stalker. Like, bye.
[♪ Del Water Gap: "Ode to a Conversation...
♪ I do not want to fight this...♪
天哪 是你的肚子在叫吗
Oh, my God, was that your stomach?
闭嘴 我饿了
Shut up. I'm starving.
我只喝了一杯冰吸饮料 连我都知道那不算一顿饭
All I had to eat today was an Icee. And even I know that doesn't count as a meal.
好吧 你真幸运 前面就有馅饼
Well, lucky for you, we are almost to pie.
-罗茜馅饼屋 -你想停车吃饭吗 还是…
Rosie's? So you want to stop or…
太好了
Yes.
♪ And it hits me ♪
♪ I don't want anybody else touching you like I do ♪
♪ Like I do ♪
♪ Like me ♪
♪ Is it okay? ♪
罗茜馅饼屋
♪ That I don't want anybody else touching you like I do ♪
好吧
Okay. Um...
我觉得我要…
I think I'm gonna get...
-蓝莓的 -蓝莓的
- Blueberry? - ...blueberry.
-是吗 我猜到了 -你总能猜到我的想法
Yeah? Weird. Yeah. You always could read my mind.
大部分可以 很高兴我们的心理感应恢复正常了
Mostly. I mean… I'm glad it's back anyway, our ESP.
我也是 好的
- Yeah, me, too. Okay. - Mm.
我知道你不吃馅饼 因为…
- Oh. - I know that you're not eating any pie because…
你担心毁了你的腹肌
mm, you're worried about ruining your abs.
毕竟人是铁饭是钢嘛 吃或者不吃 谁也说不准
I mean, they are a service to mankind, so... Maybe not. Maybe. You never know.
柏莉
Belly?
妮可
Nicole!
-你好 -你好
- Hi! - Hi!
杰里 很遗憾你妈妈过世了
Jere, I was so sorry to hear about your mom.
她是个很美好的人
She was so lovely.
是的 谢谢你
Yeah. She was. Thank you.
我想我们的订单已经好了
Hey, I think, uh, our order's ready.
-对 我想也是 -你去拿
- Yeah. Yeah. Uh, me, too. - If you want to go grab it.
你和康拉德还好吗
How are he and Conrad doing?
我在葬礼后联♥系♥过他们 始终没有回音
I reached out after the funeral, but I never heard back,
他们应该很难过吧
and I figured things were intense, so...
他们会熬过去的
Yeah, you know, they're hanging in there.
你最近怎么样
Um, how-how have you been?
今年夏天见过那些女生吗
Have you seen any of the-the debs yet this summer?
我上周见到了玛丽莎
Uh, I saw Marisa last week,
但是琪琪的爸爸卷进了一些内♥幕♥交易
but, uh, Gigi's dad got caught in some insider trading thing
他们不得不卖♥♥掉了他们的房♥子
and they had to sell their house.
是啊 糟透了
- Oh, wow. - Yeah. Really awful.
据说他们正在制♥作♥一部 关于这件事的纪录片
And supposedly they're making a documentary about it.
谢拉整个夏天都和她父母待在欧洲
And Shayla's in Europe with her parents all summer.
所以我们这群人都散了 不过 这也是难免的
And so the gang's broken up. But I guess that was bound to happen at some point.
没错 但还是很可惜
Yeah. That's so... It's too bad.
是啊 你呢 我都不知道你今年会来
Yeah. What about you? I didn't even know you guys were coming this year.
本来不来的 临时有点事
Yeah, we weren't. It, um… It just... It kind of came up.
我们绝对应该一起玩
Well, we should definitely hang.
你还有我的号♥码吗
You still have my number?
-太棒了 -好的 再见
- Awesome. All right, bye. - Bye.
我们都知道我不会打电♥话♥给她
We both know I won't call.
感觉和去年夏天不一样了
It doesn't feel the same as last summer.
[♪ Olivia Rodrigo: "deja vu
♪ Car rides ♪
♪ To Malibu ♪
♪ Strawberry ice cream ♪
♪ One spoon for two ♪
♪ And trading jackets ♪
♪ Laughing 'bout how small it looks on you ♪
♪ Ha-ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha-ha ♪
♪ Watching ♪
你看 多酷啊
♪ Reruns of Glee ♪
摩尔街 牡蛎吧
♪ Being annoying ♪
♪ Singing in harmony ♪
♪ I bet she's bragging to all her friends ♪
♪ Saying you're so unique ♪
♪ So when you gonna tell her ♪
做好准备了吗
Ready?
♪ That we did that too? ♪
我绝对不可能做好准备
I don't think I'll ever be ready for this.
♪ But it's all reused ♪
考辛斯海滩 5
♪ That was our place, I found it first ♪
♪ I made the jokes you tell to her ♪
♪ When she's with you ♪
♪ Do you get déjà vu? Ah ♪
♪ Strawberry ice cream in Malibu ♪
♪ Don't act like we didn't do that shit too ♪
♪ You're trading jackets like we used to do ♪
♪ Yeah, everything is all reused ♪
♪ Play her piano, but she doesn't know ♪
♪ That I was the one who taught you Billy Joel ♪
♪ A different girl now, but there's nothing new ♪
♪ I know you get déjà vu ♪
♪ I know you get déjà vu ♪
我们要进去吗
Should we go inside?
我们大老远跑过来 不只是为了坐在车里吧
I don't think we came all this way just to sit in the car.
♪ I know you get déjà vu ♪
冬天来这里太奇怪了
It's so weird being here in the winter.
是啊 太冷了
I know. So cold.
我去看看有没有吃的 也许我们留下了一些奥利奥
Oh, I'm gonna see if we have anything to eat. Maybe we left some Oreos or something.
祝你好运
Yeah, good luck.
热可可
Hot cocoa.
太棒了
Amazing.
不知道为什么 壁炉点不着
I don't know why I can't get this fire started.
你不是鹰级童子军吗
Yeah, weren't you supposedly, uh, an Eagle Scout?
少来
Shut up.
会有很浓的巧克力味
They're gonna be really chocolatey.
你要喝热可可吗
Do you want your cocoa?
好啊
Oh, yeah, yeah. Sure.
你为什么坐那么远
What? Why are you sitting so far?
-尝起来… -好极了
- Wow, that tastes... - Amazing?
像是没泡开
Really dusty.
好吧 你要知道 冲热可可是我的特长 不用谢
Okay, for your information, cocoa is my specialty. And you're welcome.
谢谢
Thanks.
我脸上有可可粉吗
Do... Cocoa powder on my face?
没有 有点灰尘
No. No, just… a little dirt.
我是说…
I mean, um...
雀斑
freckles.
好吧
Okay.
天哪 下雪了
Oh, my God. It's snowing.
等等 我们去海边吧 快点
Wait. Let's go to the beach. Come on!
我有点冷
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表