剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously on The Summer I Turned Pretty...
从我还是婴儿起 每年夏天我们全家都会去
My family's been going to Susannah's beach house in Cousins
苏珊娜在考辛斯的海滨别♥墅♥
every summer since I was a baby.
看看是谁女大十八变啊
Look who came back all growed up.
苏珊娜告诉我 我出生的时候
Susannah told me that when I was born
她就知道 我注定要和她的某个儿子在一起
she knew I was destined for one of her boys.
我以前一直希望是康拉德
I always hoped it would be Conrad.
我费劲给柏莉搞到了 元媛舞会的邀请函
I wrangled Belly an invitation to be a debutante.
现在 你们当中 谁要当柏莉的舞会男伴
Now, which one of you is gonna be Belly's escort to the ball?
那你和杰里迈亚是认真的吗
Uh, so, are you and Jeremiah like a-a thing?
他们就像兄妹一样
They're like basically related.
你俩我谁都不跟 我会找到自己的约会对象
I'm not going with either of you. I am going to find my own date.
我不知道该怎么看待你
I don't know what to think about you this summer.
你有了新朋友 也有了男朋友
You have new friends, you have a boyfriend.
我甚至都不认识你了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
所以你向我哥投怀送抱 就是为了报复我
Is that why you threw yourself on my brother? So that you could get back at me?
我心跳非常快
My heart's beating really fast.
你这是惊恐发作了
You're having a panic attack.
是我妈
It's my mom.
我知道你不想做化疗
I know you said you didn't want to do chemo, but...
我不会再让自己接受治疗了
I'm not putting myself through treatment again.
等我们回到波士顿 我会告诉孩子们
I'm gonna tell the kids when we get back to Boston.
为什么你表现得很反常
Why are you acting so different?
我意思是 这里头肯定有事 告诉我吧
I mean, something's going on. Just tell me.
柏莉 我会想起你
Belly, I think about you.
真的 你也知道我会想起你
I do, you know I do.
只是…我做不到
I just can't.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
有的时候 我想更进一步
There were times I wanted to be more.
我之前就是在等
I was just waiting.
我内心深处还是对康拉德感到心动…
I mean, how am I supposed to fully jump into something
要怎么和杰里迈亚在一起呢
with Jeremiah if a piece of my heart still beats for his brother?
你愿意带我去参加元媛舞会吗
Will you go with me to the deb ball?
你觉得我妈还好吗
Hey, does my mom seem okay to you?
但我听到你♥爸♥妈聊起这事 而且你妈妈看起来很伤心
I heard your parents talk about it, and your mom seemed really upset.
你们看到杰里迈亚了吗
Hey, have you guys seen Jeremiah?
康拉德 我们得谈谈 这事情很重要 是关于妈妈的
Conrad, we need to talk, all right? It's important, it's about Mom.
回复 即将开展的癌症临床试验
你一直就知道 为什么不告诉我
You've known this whole fucking time, you didn't tell me?
我告诉他们我会去参加临床试验
I told them I'd do the trial.
肯定会好的
It's going to work.
柏莉 很抱歉 整个夏天我表现得像个混♥蛋♥
Belly, I'm sorry for being so shitty all summer.
你一个人扛着这一切
I mean, you were going through all this alone.
真希望你早点告诉我 这样你就不用一个人扛着了
You... I wish you had told me so you didn't have to.
不管未来会发生什么
No matter what happens next,
我一定会再回到这里
I will always come back to this place
回到这些人身边
and these people.
《我变美的夏天》
♪ You live in my dream state ♪
♪ Relocate my fantasy ♪
♪ I stay in reality ♪
♪ You live in my dream state ♪
♪ 20/20, 20/20 vision ♪
♪ Cupid hit me, Cupid hit me with precision... ♪
你回来了
You're back.
我回来了
I'm back.
♪ When you cross my mind ♪
♪ I said, I said I'm sick of, sick of, sick of ♪
♪ Sick of chasing ♪
我懂了 你们喜欢对方
I get it, you guys are into each other.
♪ Running through my daydream ♪
别听他的
Don't listen to him,
你们两个特别般配
you two are perfect together.
♪ When I close my eyes ♪
♪ Can I get a kiss? ♪
♪ And can you make it last forever? ♪
♪ I said I'm 'bout to go to war ♪
♪ And I don't know if I'm-a see you again ♪
我不在考辛斯海滩
I wasn't in Cousins.
我和康拉德没有在一起
Conrad and I weren't together,
苏珊娜死了
and Susannah was dead.
我的生活再也回不到从前了
Nothing would ever be the same again.
你的书掉了
Hey, you-you dropped this.
康克林
Conklin.
什么
What?
我说你的书掉了 康克林
I said you dropped this, Conklin.
你在看法语版的《饥饿游戏》
You're reading The Hunger Games in-in French.
我只是试试
Trying to.
我几乎能把英文版背下来 所以理解起来并不难
I almost know the English version by heart, so it's... it's not that difficult to follow.
真酷
Very cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
有时候 躲到梦里 比生活在回忆中更轻松
Escaping to your dreams is easier than living with your memories.
清醒才是最难熬的
It's the being awake that's the hard part.
这简直不像真的
This almost doesn't feel real.
现在呢
How 'bout now?
我忍♥不住想笑
I can't stop smiling.
你有着我见过的最美的笑容
You know, you have the prettiest smile I've ever seen.
你整张脸都散发着光芒
Your whole face just lights up.
我整个夏天都想对你说这句话的
I wanted to say that to you all summer.
有件事
Uh... there's something that
我要告诉你
I need to tell you.
我都不知道怎么…
I don't even know how.
好吧 什么事
Um... - Okay. What is it?
我们可以一起想办法
We can figure it out.
我…
I, um,
几天前
a few days ago,
杰里迈亚说他喜欢我
Jeremiah told me he had feelings for me.
好吧
Oh. Wow, okay.
你是怎么回答的
So what did you say?
我…
I
吻了他几次
kissed him a few times.
所以…
So, um...
我们在路上让你和泰勒搭车时
So when we both came to pick you and Taylor up from the side of the road,
你跟杰里走了 当时你们已经…
you know, and you went with Jere, were you two already…
是的
Yeah.
之前我有时候会觉得
You know, but there were moments this summer where
你好像对我有意思
I thought maybe there could be something with you and me,
可你直接不理人 很冷漠 我明白
and then, you know, you shut down. - No, I know.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. And I get it. I get it.
都是我的错 我知道
It's all my fault, I know.
我也有错
I mean, it's mine, too.
你想和他在一起吗
Do you want to be with him?
我自始至终都想和你在一起
Being with you is all I've ever wanted.
好啊 太好了 那就和我在一起吧
Okay, that's great. Be with me, then.
什么
What?!
怎么了 好笑吗
What, is that funny?
不好笑 对不起 只是有点奇怪
No, I'm sorry, it's just weird.
毕竟我们家里每个人都知道
I mean, everyone in our house knows
我暗恋你 就是从…
that I've had a crush on you ever since, like…
等等 你暗恋我
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You have a crush on me?
-闭嘴 -真的吗
Shut up. -
你就是我的真命天女 柏莉
You're it for me, Belly.
-我不想伤害杰里 -我也不想
- I don't want to hurt Jere. - Me neither.
我会找他谈谈的 他可能不会太难过
Look, I'll talk to him. He might not even be that upset, you know?
毕竟杰里在所有事上都不太认真
It's Jere. He never takes anything too seriously.
不像我们的感情这么认真
It's not… It's not like how it is with us.
我先找他谈吧 这是我欠他的
Uh, I'll talk to him first. I owe him that.
-好吧 -好
Okay. Shh.
有人在家
Somebody's up.
一大早去沙滩上散步了
Early morning walk on the beach?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我就知道会这样
I knew it. I knew it.
我要走了…
I'm gonna go...
再见
- Yeah. - Yeah. Okay.
坐下来
Sit down.
-说说吧 -妈 让我先换衣服吧
So? Mom, just let me change first.
好了 享受你们的夏天吧
All right, enjoy your summer.
一定很刺♥激♥ 这是我们这些年来最强的阵容
No, but seriously, it's gonna be wild. It's the best team we've had in years.
我给大家做了 匹配的露脐上衣 粉色的
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表