剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
but our-our team wouldn't be where we are without you.
康拉德和他的队友以为他们胜券在握
When Conrad chose this team, he thought they had it in the bag.
但我们用行动证明他们错了
But we have proven them wrong.
无论我们是输是赢
And whether we win or lose,
我们都配得上那一大袋…
we are worthy of that giant bag…
随便你怎么打气 我们仍然会把你们打趴下
Oh, you can be as inspirational as you want, Belly. We're still going to kick your asses.
-闭嘴 史蒂文 -你们输定了
- Shut up, Steven. -
好吧
All right.
我不知道你们怎么想 但我已经蠢蠢欲动了
I don't know about you guys... Ooh, I want this one. ...but I feel the need…
风驰电掣 走吧
The need for speed! Let's go!
车手们 发动你们的引擎
Drivers, start your engines!
所有赛车率先越过终点线的队伍获胜
First team with all their cars past the finish line wins.
各就各位 预备…
On your mark. Get set.
[♪ Cake: "The Distance" ♪]
-出发 -冲啊
- Go! - Go, go, go!
耶
Floor it!
你们落后了
You're going down!
♪ Reckless and wild, they pour through the turns ♪
考辛斯海滩 丛林赛道 出发
♪ Their prowess is potent and secretly stern ♪
♪ As they speed through the finish ♪
♪ The flags go down, the fans get up... ♪
我追上来了 柏莉
I'm coming for you, Belly!
♪ The arena is empty except for one man... ♪
冲啊 杰里
You're going down, Taylor!
♪ And striving as fast as they can ♪
-太好了 -不
XXX
-我要赶上了 -我们是最后一名
- Oh, I'm catching up. - Oh! We're last!
我们赢定了
Catching up. I'm catching up. We got this in the bag.
♪ And hugging the turns ♪
♪ And thinking of someone for whom he still burns ♪
不是吧 他在哪里
Come on. Where is he?
♪ He's going the distance ♪
♪ He's going for speed ♪
- ♪ She's all alone ♪ - ♪ All alone! ♪
♪ All alone in her time of need ♪
你要输了
Oh, yeah! Oh, you're going down!
小心身后
Watch your back!
在后面吃灰吧 伙计
Eat my fucking dust, bro!
我尽力了
I'm trying!
你可以并入拼车道
Technically, you can merge into the carpool lane.
-进去 从这里右转 快 -我知道 进去
- The inside turn, right here! - I got it, inside!
-快啊 -不
Inside turn! Go, go, go, go! No, no. No, no, no, no!
妈的 不
Suck it! Fuck. Oh, no!
♪ Yeah! ♪
不
No!
啪啪打脸了吧
In your face! In your...
不 天哪
Yeah! No! Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my God.
好样的
- Oh! Oh! - That's my boy! That's my boy!
准备付钱吧 柏莉
Get ready to pay up, Belly.
这就是我们妈妈不让我们玩的原因吧
You know, I think that's why our mom banned us from playing.
我可以付钱 我做空比特币赚了很多钱 所以…
I could pay. I mean, I made a ton of money shorting bitcoin, so…
你是我见过的最有趣的人之一
You are one of the most interesting people I've ever met.
灰姑娘柏莉 你还好吗
How you doing, Cinder-Belly?
如果这让我产生了生存危机 是不是很奇怪
I mean, is it weird for me to be having an existential crisis about this?
如果我连木板步道比赛都赢不了 我还有资格加入我们的排球队吗
Am I good enough for our volleyball team if I can't even win boardwalk games?
正是因为你输掉了木板步道比赛 我们才需要你加入球队
No, we need you on the team because you lost the boardwalk games.
我们的球队非常棒 但这不代表我们能打赢每一场比赛
I mean, we have a great team, but that doesn't mean that we're going to win every game.
我们需要一个人带领我们 无论输赢
We need somebody that's going to, like, lead us,
-或者平局 -排球没有平局
- win or lose. - Or tie.
好吧 去他妈的平局
Well, we don't tie. Yeah, fuck ties.
但是说真的
No, but seriously,
你让我们展示了最棒的自己 这就是领袖的力量
you made us both the best versions of ourselves. That's what a leader does.
如果教练不把你的队长职位还给你 那他就是疯了
Coach would be insane not to give you your captaincy back this year.
她说得对 几个小时前
She's right, you know. I mean, like, a couple hours ago,
别说比赛了 一想到参与这些游戏
the idea of participating, let alone competing,
我就浑身难受
in games was quite literally hell.
但出乎意料的是 今天跟表哥们 拉近了关系 我很开心 所以…
Against all odds, I've kind of had a great day getting to know my cousins,
你很擅长 你是天生的领袖
so you're good at this. You're a natural boss.
抱歉打断你们
Sorry to interrupt.
-到时间了吗 -是的 惊魂塔等着你呢
- Is it time? - It is time. The Tower of Terror awaits.
我去给你拿个呕吐袋
I'm gonna go get you a barf bag.
走吧
Yeah, come on.
我们走
Let's go.
没人说你必须一个人受罚
Hey, no one said you had to do this alone.
如果你愿意 我可以陪你的
I can keep you company if you want me to.
法宝是不要去想
The key is just to not think about it.
好吧 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
加油 你行的 你以前玩过这个
Come on. You got this. You've done it before.
我知道
I know.
好了
All right.
-看来就是现在了 -紧张到反胃
- It's now or never, I guess. - Butterflies.
大概吧
I guess so.
快点
- Come on! - Come on!- Go, boss! - Yes!
-你行的 -加油 杰里
- You got this! - Come on, Jere.
我们走
Let's go!
你先请
After you.
-注意安全 -别往下看 你没事的
- Come on, Jere! - You got this!
你行的
You got this!
一定要系好安全带 伙计
Make sure you're really buckled in, man.
[♪ Guns N' Roses: "Sweet Child O' Mine" ♪]
害怕也没关系
It's okay to be scared.
是心灵感应告诉你的
ESP tell you that?
不 是你的表情
No, your face did.
别担心 我就在你身边 好吗
Hey, don't worry. I'm right here with you, okay?
当我需要杰里迈亚时 他总是在我身边
Jeremiah is always there when I need him.
♪ That it seems to me... ♪
在我13岁时 独♥立♥日之前
When I was 13, right before the Fourth of July,
我得了热感冒
I caught a horrible summer cold.
我讨厌生病
I hated being sick,
但最糟糕的是被人冷落
but the worst part about it was feeling so left out.
-你要去干吗 -和克雷一起去木板步道
- Ooh, what are you up to, Jere-Bear? - I was just going to go to the boardwalk with Clay.
今天天气真好啊
Oh, yeah. It's such a nice day.
可怜的柏莉因为感冒只能留在家里
- Yeah. - Poor Belly is stuck inside with a cold.
你要是能陪她就好了
It'd be sweet of you to keep her company.
妈
Mom...
杰里 拜托了
Jere, please?
我可以明天再去木板步道
I can go to the boardwalk tomorrow.
这才是我的贴心男孩
That's my sunshine boy.
那一周剩下的时间里 他都待在家里陪我
He stayed home with me for the rest of the week.
两天后他生病了 我也留在家里陪他
And then when he got sick two days later, I stayed home with him.
♪ Whoa, oh-oh-oh, sweet love of mine... ♪
惊魂塔
♪ She's got eyes of the bluest skies ♪
♪ And if they thought of rain ♪
♪ I'd hate to look into those eyes ♪
♪ And see an ounce of pain ♪
♪ Whoa, oh-oh ♪
♪ Sweet child o' mine ♪
♪ Whoa, oh-oh-oh... ♪
天哪
- Oh! - Oh, my God!
好样的
Yes!
干得好 你们俩
Bravo, you guys!
好样的
Yeah! Yeah!
好吧 下一个节目是什么
All right, so what's next?
你办到了
Yeah, dude. You did it.
有意思
Interesting.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
就是很有意思
It's just interesting.
谢谢你对我们的照顾
Thanks for looking out for us today. Yeah, no, that was the least I could do.
应该的 你们这一年过得很艰难
You guys, um, you guys had a pretty tough year.
是啊 我也不知道 开心的感觉怪怪的
Yeah. I don't know. It feels, like, weird having some fun.
有一种愧疚感
Like, part of me feels guilty.
我不知道这是不是说得通
I don't know if that makes sense.
我完全明白你的意思
Yeah, I know, I know exactly what you mean.
我就知道你能明白
Yeah, I know you know.
今天对你们来说很重要
Today was really important for you guys.
开心很重要 非常重要
Fun is important. Very important.
-想不想跟我们回去 -好啊
- You want to come back to the house with us? - I would love that.
-好呀 -好嘞
- Cool. - Cool! -
[♪ CamelPhat & Elderbrook: "Cola" ♪]
-你先上车 -谢谢
- After you. - Thank you.
全体上车
All aboard!
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表