剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
啤酒
嘿 给你
Hey, man.
哥们 我知道你肯定不是 弗里茨赫伯森
Dude, I know you're not Fritz Herbertson.
你也绝对不是关岛人
And I know you're definitely not from Guam.
♪ Instead of going under? ♪
♪ Oh, could you, could you... ♪
不会吧 你的假身份证没骗过他吗 赫伯森先生
Oh, no. What, your I.D. didn't work, Mr. Herbertson?
-滚开吧 至少我有一张 -什么
- Fuck off. At least I have one. - What?
我没有是因为我不需要 好吗
Listen, it's 'cause I don't need one, all right?
杰普勒和我关系超好 你懂吧 我们就像哥们一样
Jumper and I are tight. You know, we're, like, bros.
拜托 这事能有多难
Come on, how hard could it be?
瞧好了 学着点
Watch and learn.
-杰普勒 -杰里迈亚
- Jumper! - Hey, Jeremiah!
嘿 哥们 最近好吗
- Hey, man. - What's going on?
就是这样
Yeah.
不得向21岁以下人士出♥售♥酒水
♪ And lost almost everything... ♪
瞧瞧他这表情
Oh, look at that face.
好吧
Okay.
现在怎么办 我们花钱找个人 帮我们买♥♥酒 还是…
So, what? Do you want to, like, pay someone to go in and buy it for us or...?
换一家店试试
Try a different store?
开去其他城市 找一个没人认识我们的地方
- Yeah. - Hop a few towns over, where they don't know us as well?
我觉得不管是哪里的人 都不会相信你关岛的身份证
Yeah, I just don't think that anyone is gonna buy your Guam I.D.
我倒想听听你有什么计划 伊莎贝尔
I would love to hear your plan, Isabel.
我直接进去 求他发发善心不行吗
Why don't I just go in and ask?
-不会成功的 -他说得对 行不通的
- That's not gonna work. - He's right, it's not gonna work.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 杰普勒
Hey, Jumper.
柏莉 我知道你想做什么
Belly. I know why you're here.
真的吗
You do?
你会给我看假身份证 或是编个故事
You're gonna try to give me a fake I.D. or tell me some story
说你妈妈要举♥行♥晚宴却忘了买♥♥红酒
about how your mom forgot to buy wine for a dinner party or something.
不 我没打算这么做
No. No, no, I'm not.
我会跟你实话实说 然后你再决定帮不帮忙
Oh? I'm gonna tell you the truth, and then you can decide if you want to help me out.
事情是这样的
Uh, so here's the deal.
过去的一个半月真是太糟糕了
It's been a really crappy six weeks.
是啊 我听说他们母亲的事了 我很遗憾
Yeah, I, uh, I heard about their mom. I'm sorry.
没错 我相信你也听说了 之前房♥子要出♥售♥的事
Yeah. And I'm sure, um, you heard the house was for sale.
“之前”
Was?
今早它已经被卖♥♥出去了
It actually sold this morning.
所以今晚是我们 留在这里的最后一晚了
So tonight is our last night here, for, like, ever.
这太糟糕了
Whoa. That blows.
可不是嘛 这真的是太糟糕了
Yeah, I know. It really, really blows.
你有过这种经历吗 刚度过了生命中最糟的一天
Have you ever just had, like, the shittiest day
所以只想和朋友们待在一起 喝一杯啤酒
and-and all you want to do is just hang out with your friends and have a beer?
[♪ Cam'ron featuring Juelz Santana: "Oh Boy" ♪]
- ♪ Just Blaze ♪ - ♪ Oh, baby ♪
- ♪ Oh, baby, uh ♪ - ♪ Killa ♪
♪ All the girls see the... ♪
-开什么玩笑 -这怎么可能
- You're kidding me. - No freakin' way.
- ♪ Look at his car ♪ - ♪ Boy ♪
-♪ All I say is ♪ -♪ Oh, boy ♪
♪ Look, mami, I'm no good, I'm so hood... ♪
我们快点把酒搬进车里
Let's get this in the car quick.
路上千万别被警♥察♥截停 否则我会说 这是你们趁我上厕所时偷的
And do not get pulled over on the way home, or I'll say you stole it while I was on the john.
-好吗 -谢了 哥们
- Okay? - Thanks, man.
-不客气 -今晚见
- Sure. - See you tonight?
今晚见 谢了
See you tonight. Thanks.
-真不敢相信你直接求他了 -更不敢相信你还成功了
- I can't believe you just asked. - I can't believe it worked.
拜托 有的事没必要搞那么复杂
Come on, you guys. Not everything has to be so complicated.
-给我的 -对啊
- For me? - Yeah.
-你给我买♥♥了什么 -你尝尝看
- What'd you get me? - Drink it and see.
♪ Homis and bodies... ♪
-一半樱桃汁一半可乐 你最拿手的 -对
- Half cherry, half Coke. - Your specialty. Nice.
-不错 -我的呢
- Yeah. - Where's mine?
-你总说这种饮料太甜了 -但我很渴 那我只能喝你的了
- You always say they're too sugary. - Yeah, well, I'm thirsty, so too bad.
♪ Boys, boys... ♪
确实太甜了
Mm. It's too sugary.
还有 我以为你最拿手的是调可可
And I thought cocoa was your specialty.
♪ Boy, boy, boy, boy ♪
我记得莉兹打碟的东西应该就在这里
I think Lizzy's DJ stuff is in here somewhere.
你真的很喜欢鲸鱼啊
Wow. You really love whales.
这里就像书呆子的房♥间
This is, like, a nerd room.
是啊 我一直对鲸鱼 有一种独特的痴迷
Yeah. I guess I have always had kind of a… singular obsession with whales.
有了
Oh. All right.
成功 找到了
Score! Got it.
在这儿呢
Got it.
打碟是你姐姐的爱好吗
Was, uh... was DJing, like, your sister's "thing"?
说实话 不算是
Honestly, not really.
她对什么都只有三分钟热度 和我正相反
Um, she, uh, just, like, jumped from thing to thing. She was the polar opposite of me.
把我妈都快搞疯了
Drove my mom crazy.
看起来你和你妈妈关系很好
You and your mom seem super close though.
莉兹去世后 我爸接受不了 他离开了我们
When Lizzy died, my dad couldn't handle it. He split.
所以 家里只剩我们俩了 你懂吧
So it was just, like, the two of us, you know?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry about that.
不过我能理解这种感觉
I identify though.
我妈的做法让我气炸了
I'm, like, super mad at my mom right now.
但我也想她想得发疯
And I miss her like crazy.
是啊 我每天都很期待见到我妈 和她共度时光
Yeah. Yeah, I, like… I look forward to seeing my mom every day. Like, hanging out with her.
真不知道等我去上大学了 我们俩谁会更难过
Uh, I don't really know who's gonna be in worse shape next year when I go to college.
所以你才没有接受 那份捕鲸船的工作吗
Is that why you didn't take the job on the whaling boat?
差不多吧
I-I guess so.
我没想到她不希望你去实现梦想
I'm kind of surprised she doesn't want you, like, living out your dreams.
这个嘛 其实我没跟她提过船的事
Yeah. Well, I didn't, um… I didn't actually tell her about the boat.
船下周会停靠在这里
Um, and it's coming to dock here in town next week.
我必须尽我所能 不让她跟拉鲁瓦先生碰上
And I'm gonna have to do everything in my power to keep her from running into Mr. Larois.
他仍在劝我加入
'Cause he's still, you know, trying to get me to join them.
朋友 船下周到
Dude, next week?
拜托 你必须要登上那艘船啊
I mean, come on. You got to go on the boat.
我知道 可是 我真的有必要去吗
I know. But do I though?
好吧 我会好好考虑一下的
Okay, okay. I will... I'll think about it.
感谢您来派对城购物
好了 派对要怎么搞
All right, so what's the plan here?
这是一场狂欢派对 对吧 所以 我们要做到极致
Uh, I mean, it's a rager, right? So, go big. - Mm-hmm.
你说的是哪种极致 贝尔
How big are we talking, Bells?
是啊 极致到 用我爸的美国运通卡 还是…
Right. I mean, are we talking, like… Dad's Amex big or...?
紧急情况才能动用的神圣运通卡
The sacred emergency Amex?
等等 朋友们 你们和我的想法一样吗
Wait, guys, are-are you thinking what I'm thinking?
-什么 -充气家具
- What? - Blow-up furniture,
迪斯科舞厅灯球 泡泡机 全套派对用品
strobe lights, bubble machines--the whole shebang.
-没错 我们都要 -都要 好
- Yes, yes and yes. - Yes? - Yes.
最后一个装满购物车的人 负责把货搬到车上
Okay. Last one to fill a cart has to load it all in.
-开始 -等一下
- Go! - Wait.
等等 别跑
Wait, wait. Stop!
-你确定要这么发 -确定
- You sure you want my advice? - Yes.
-复古风 -对啊
- Retro vibes? - Yeah.
真不错
That's sweet. Eh.
要是我 我肯定会来
I-I would... I would come to this.
-我至少会来看一眼 -天啊 别扯了
I would at least stop by. Oh, my God. Please.
除了你自己的派对 没人会邀请你的
You wouldn't even be on the guest list if you weren't throwing the party.
不过你看 我标记了玛丽莎和达拉
No, but, look, I tagged Marisa and Dara.
还该邀请谁
I mean, who else?
这就够了 她们俩是最会八卦的
Please. Look, they're the biggest gossips in town.
很快 全镇所有人都会知道这个派对
Everybody in Cousins will know about this party in no time.
你觉得谢拉会来吗
You think Shayla will come?
不会
No.
不 她去伊维萨岛了
No, she's, uh, in Ibiza.
没错 她是这么发音的 “伊维萨”
- Oh. - And, yes, she calls it "Ib-eeth-a."
不会吧
No way.
你看看这个歌♥单怎么样
Here, uh, take a look at the playlist.
好
- Oh! Okay! - Mm-hmm.
-我还没弄完 你先… -没关系 我来看看
- It's still a work in progress. Just... - Yeah, it's fine. Let's see.
♪ Yeah... ♪
♪ It's a party in the U.S.A. ♪
别这样 你再跳一遍 我就把它从歌♥单里删了
- No. No. No! - No! You do that one more time, it's off the list.
我知道你是为了我 才把这首歌♥加进去的 别装了
Whatever. Like you didn't put it on here specially for me.
那只是因为你和柏莉强迫我和我妈
Okay, yeah. Only because you and Belly forced me and my mom
看你们那段让人倒胃口的舞蹈
to watch your little dance routine ad nauseam.
-我们跳得多好啊 -你们跳得好
- It was good. - "It was good"!
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表