剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
但是这身制♥服♥超级酷 非常官方
This uniform, though? Super cool. Very official.
谢谢你 柏莉
Thanks, Belly.
斯凯 我忘了你还没有见过卡姆
Skye! I forgot you haven't met Cam yet.
斯凯 这是卡姆 卡姆 这是斯凯 康拉德和杰里迈亚的表妹
Um, Skye, this is Cam Cameron. Cam Cameron, this is Skye, Conrad and Jeremiah's cousin.
好了 很高兴见到你并和你叙旧
Okay, well, great catching up with you, seeing you again. Yeah, you too.
但我们还有未完成的任务
Yeah, but we have some unfinished business.
-来吧 -你和我对决 泰泰
- Let's go! Yup. - It's you and me now, Tay-Tay.
我一直都知道会有这一幕
I always knew we'd end up here.
什么 哪一幕
What? Where?
-我把你打得跪地求饶 -别傻了
- Me beating your ass into the ground. - Oh, please.
-泰勒 你赢定了 -一定要赢啊 史蒂文
- come on, Taylor. You got this in the bag. - Bring it home, Steve-O. Take it home.
谁先夺旗谁获胜 开始
First one to the flag wins. And... go!
-加油 史蒂文 -泰勒 你行的 小心点
- Come on, Steven! You got it, Steven! - Come on, Taylor, you got it. It's easy.
状态不错 史蒂文
Let's go, Steve-O!
快啊 老兄 右腿抬上去
Go! Steven!
[♪ Coi Leray: "Players" ♪]
加油
Come on,
加油 史蒂文 用手臂
- Come on, Steve-O! -
加油 史蒂文
Come on!
-横扫 -你行的
- Get there! - You got it.
史蒂文 你赢了
Steven got it!
-史蒂文赢了 -谢天谢地
- Steven wins! - Whoo! - Thank God.
太轻松了
It's too easy.
-太轻松了 -闭嘴
That's too easy! Shut up!
下来了 孩子们
Coming down, boys.
好的 先生
Whoo! Yes, sir.
-回来吧 -好样的 史蒂文
- Bring it home. Bring it home. - Attaboy, Steve-O.
-我差点就赢了 -没关系
I was so close, babe. It's okay.
别担心 我喜欢逆境求胜 会让我充满动力
Hey, don't worry about it. I love being the underdog. It fuels me.
接下来玩什么
So where to next?
他们说了算
It's their call.
我不知道你们怎么想
Well, I don't know about you, Belly,
但我觉得是时候投球了
but I think it might be time to shoot your shot.
没问题
Oh, you're on.
♪ 'Cause girls is players, too ♪
♪ 'Cause girls is players, too ♪
你要倒霉了 篮球最注重角度
Too bad for you, basketball is about angles.
你要倒霉了 我有过一个超厉害的三角几何家教
Mm. Too bad for you, I had such a great trigonometry tutor.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
好了 每人五个球 谁投中的多谁获胜
Okay, five balls each. Most baskets win.
各就各位 预备…
On your marks, get set...
加油 康尼
Come on, Connie!
加油 柏莉 你行的
Come on, Belly! You got this!
开始
Shoot!
-你输定了 -好的
- In your face! - All right.
就让你一球好了 以免你在我赢的时候哭鼻子
Okay, I let you have that one, so you don't weep when I win.
-当然 -是的
- Okay, sure, you did. Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
-好样的 -加油
Whoa, nice!
-他状态不错 -我是说…
- Oh, he's on fire! - I mean...
♪ My heart still takes me back... ♪
耶
Hey!
-耶 -太好了 比赛超精彩
- Nice. - Wow, wow, wow. - We got a game!
-打平了 三比三 -好球 柏莉
- It's tied. - Tied! Three to three. Nice shot, Belly.
-你是哪队的 兄弟 -怎么了
- Wrong team, bro. - What?
加油
Let's go, baby!
拿出你的水平来 柏莉
Good job, Belly. All net, Belly. Go, Belly. All net.
加油 康尼 加油
Come on, Connie, come on, baby!
-该死 -好吧
- All right! - That was close.
康拉德进了四个球 这是最后一球
That is four for Conrad. This is the last shot.
柏莉会不会连进五球 最后赢得胜利呢
Will Belly take the five-fecta and snatch the win?
你行的 柏莉
You got it, Belly.
你一点都不行
You got nothing. You got nothing.
加油 柏莉 你行的
Let's go, Belly. You got this. Yo!
♪ Thought it was dumb but it... ♪
柏莉康克林获胜
Belly Conklin is the winner!
瞧瞧 看来你搞不定她的余弦角度
Yes! - Boom! Guess you can't cosign her angles.
-是啊 -等等 斯凯 你是在用数学嘲讽他
- Whoa, wait. - Yeah! - Wait, Skye. Did you just math-taunt him?
是的 很好玩
I did. And it-it was kind of fun.
太棒了
It was so good. It was so good.
柏莉 看过来
Belly, you know what? Heads up.
准备好了吗
Ready?
完美扣球 这才是我的杀手柏莉
Perfect spike. That's my Killa B.
我就知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
不要想太多 跟着本能走 明白吗
You just had to stop overthinking and let instinct kick in. You know what I mean?
我不想这么说 但你赢得很光彩
As much as it pains me to say it, it was a good win.
我说过我会把你打趴下的
Yeah, well, I told you I'd kick your ass, so...
你可以选一个奖品
I think you get to pick a prize.
我第一次心碎就是在这条木板步道上
The first time I ever had my heart broken
套环游戏
was at this boardwalk.
当时我13岁
I was 13.
康拉德邀请我去木板步道 就我们两个
Conrad asked me to go. Just us.
那是我期待已久的机会
It was everything I'd been waiting for, the moment.
最重要的时刻到了
Uh, it's kind of crowded.
这里人好多 你想去码头坐坐吗
Do you want to go sit on the pier instead?
我们去玩套环游戏吧
I was thinking we could play some ring toss.
我以为他想和我一起玩
I thought he'd asked because he wanted to hang out with me,
没想到他是来木板步道见她的
but he'd come to the boardwalk to see her.
[♪ Taylor Swift: "Sweet Nothing" ♪]
♪ They said the end is coming ♪
♪ Everyone's up to something ♪
♪ I find myself running home to your sweet nothings... ♪
好吧 跟我来
Okay, come with me.
♪ You're in the kitchen humming, all that you ever wanted ♪
♪ From me was sweet nothing ♪
-要几个环 -三个
- How many rings? - We'll take three.
-我喜欢你的短裤 -谢谢
- I like your shorts. - Thanks.
是啊 真好看
Yeah, they're really nice.
两天前我穿了条一样的 你说太短了
I thought you said they were too short when I wore the exact same ones two days ago.
你觉得太短了吗
Do you think they're too short?
我要去买♥♥杯柠檬水 帮我赢个奖 知道吗
All right, Con, I'm gonna go get a lemonade. So, win me a prize, okay?
♪ Everyone's up to something ♪
♪ I find myself running home to your sweet nothings ♪
♪ Outside, they're push and shoving ♪
♪ You're in the kitchen humming ♪
♪ All that you ever wanted from me was sweet nothing ♪
♪ They said the end is coming ♪
♪ Everyone's up to something ♪
♪ All that you ever wanted from me was sweet nothing ♪
你怎么一直没回来
How come you never came back?
摩天轮那边排队很长
The line for the… the Ferris wheel was really long.
♪ On the way home... ♪
安琪说这是他们最好的奖品了
Angie said this is the best prize they have.
我觉得你可能会喜欢
I thought you might like it.
♪ This happens all the time... ♪
我更喜欢长颈鹿 但是谢谢你
I'd rather have had the giraffe, but thanks.
最糟糕的是他想表达他的友好
The worst part is, he was trying to be nice.
他不知道我的心都碎了
He didn't know my heart was breaking.
他们这些年来都没换过奖品
Oh, wow. They haven't changed these prizes in years.
-你可以给小明特找个朋友 -是啊
- You can get Junior Mint a friend. - Yeah.
我要长颈鹿
You know what? I'll take the giraffe.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right!
终于轮到我们选了 我选跳舞
So we finally get to pick, and I choose dancing.
好
Okay!
我只想说 在康拉德 干了那么多让你伤心的事之后
I'm just... I'm just gonna say it was supremely satisfying watching you wipe the floor
看着你让他一败涂地 感觉超级爽
with Conrad after everything he put you through. It was like…
泰勒 拜托 我和他之间挺好的
Taylor, come on. I mean, he and I are fine.
甚至挺好玩的
It was fun, even.
真的吗 你们现在 可以随便一起玩了
Really? You guys can just, like, have fun together casually now?
-应该是吧 -真的吗
- Yeah, I guess. - Really?
-是啊 -太厉害了
- Yeah. - That's… kind of major.
-史蒂文 -干吗
- Hey, uh, Steven. - Yeah.
未来的工科生刚来
Isn't it, um, just such a coincidence
空调就在大热天坏掉了
that, uh, the AC broke during a heat wave right after
这是不是太巧了
the future engineering student arrived?
-我不知道你在说什么 -真的吗
- I have no idea what you're talking about. - Really? - Mm-hmm.
我喜欢快乐的小意外
I love a happy accident.
柏莉 准备好了吗
Hey, Belly. Belly. Ready?
你们要…你们要一整天都玩这个吗
Are you gonna keep just, like… Are you gonna be doing that all day?
-这是你们今天的特别运动吗 -是的
- Is that gonna be, like, your thing today? - Eh.
有可能 我不知道
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表