剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
I still have time, right?
二号♥才举办舞会
Prom's not until, like, the 2nd.
一号♥
Uh, the 1st.
一号♥
The fir…
你好 康尼
Hey, Connie.
你好 劳瑞尔
Hey, Laurel.
柏莉 你坐在椅子上学习更方便
Belly, you might study better in an actual chair.
我坐在这里思路更清晰
No, I-I think better from up here.
要是想跟泰勒和她的男伴 一起开酒店套房♥ 大家都得凑钱
Oh, um, we have to pitch in our share if we want to get that hotel suite with Taylor and her date.
居然在我面前讨论开房♥的事
Wow. Talking about getting a hotel room right in front of me.
我肯定是个很酷的妈妈
I must be a cool mom now.
不是的 妈妈 我们是想在舞会之后一起过去玩
No. Ew! Mom. It's just so we can hang out after.
-好吧 -你知道的
- Okay. - Yeah. No, you know that.
需要我帮你订购晚礼服吗
Do you want me to order your tux?
不用 我自己来
No. No, I got it.
好
Okay.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
是的 我只是忘了日期
Yeah, I just forgot the date.
好
Okay.
我妈的医生打算让她服用新药
My mom's doctors are considering putting her on new meds.
这说明现在的药不管用了
Which must mean that the current ones stopped working.
好了
Oh, okay.
-对不起 害你担心了 -别这么说
- Sorry.
你什么事情都可以告诉我
You can talk to me about anything.
尤其是关于苏珊娜的
Especially Susannah.
苏珊娜生病期间 我妈一直很沮丧
My mom always gets really down when Susannah's going through it.
她今天心情很好 还有心情开玩笑
And she's clearly in a good enough mood today to think that she's funny.
我相信改服新药只说明 她的状况有好转
I'm sure the new meds just means she's doing better
需要换成小剂量什么的
and she needs a smaller dose or something.
对
Yeah.
对 你肯定说对了
Yeah, I'm sure you're right.
当时我并不知道 他已经和我渐行渐远了
I didn't know it then, but I was already losing him.
康拉德可能听过我的话
Uh, Conrad may have listened to me at one point,
但是我觉得他已经不在乎我的想法了
but I don't think he cares what I think anymore.
我饿了 你饿吗
Mm. I'm hungry. Are you... you hungry?
苏珊娜总是在我们来之前 在这里准备很多吃的
Man, Susannah used to have this place filled to the brim before we got here.
我可以去买♥♥点食材
I can get something.
做一些烘蛋厚饼
Can make some frittatas.
杂货店就在大洋港旁边
The grocery store is right next to Ocean Harbor.
我们要去找茱莉亚姨妈吗
We're going to go find Aunt Julia?
我们要去找茱莉亚姨妈
We're going to go find Aunt Julia.
好的
All right.
康拉德 一切都好 谢谢关心
我要去火车站了
I'm headed to the train station.
加油哦 虽然不知道你要去做什么
Uh, kick ass. Or, I mean, you know, whatever you're supposed to do at these things.
我和你一样毫无头绪
Your guess is as good as mine.
你今天有柏莉的消息吗 她给我的短♥信♥都只有一两个字
Hey, have you heard from Belly today? I'm only getting one-word texts.
是的 我也是
Uh, yeah. Yes, me, too.
你觉得我该给她打电♥话♥吗
You think I should call her?
不用 她很好 妈妈
No, no, no, she's fine, Mom.
她今天早上给我发的短♥信♥有三个字呢
I actually got her up to three-word answers this morning,
所以 她想通了
so she's coming around.
她可能很快就从泰勒家回来了
Like, she'll probably be back from Taylor's soon. Yeah?
好的
Okay.
我只会离开几天
Well, I'll only be gone a few days,
记住 周三倒垃圾 草坪该修剪了
but remember, trash goes out Wednesday and the grass needs cutting.
如果你能把衣服收起来 那就太好了
And honestly, Steven, it would be nice if you could put your clothes away.
妈妈 我爱你
I love you, Mom.
好 我也爱你
Yeah, I love you, too.
再见
Bye.
注意安全 好吗
Mwah. Safe travels. Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
不要忘了
Don't forget.
不会忘的
I won't.
什么事 史蒂文
What do you want, Steven?
我要去考辛斯
I'm going to Cousins.
等等 你不是说 你要让柏莉自己处理这件事嘛
Wait. I-I thought you said that you were going to let Belly handle this on her own.
是的 但是康拉德打电♥话♥叫我过去
Yes, uh, I was, but, you know, Conrad called and asked me to come.
这是他们第一个没有妈妈的夏天 他们需要我
Look, this is their first summer without their mom, okay? They need me.
而且 柏莉还在为康拉德难过
And, you know, with Belly still being sad over Conrad,
他们两个在一起 简直…
I mean, the two of them there together, that's, you know…
你真的很贴心
It's actually kind of sweet of you.
你要怎么跟劳瑞尔解释
Well, what are you going to tell Laurel?
我不能同时帮你们俩打掩护 我的压力超级大
Okay? Because I can't cover for both of you. I'm stressed out about this.
我没让你打掩护 好吗
Yeah, I wasn't asking you to.
她出城参加图书活动了
Okay? She's going out of town for a couple days for some book thing.
总之 我只是告诉你一声
Anyways, um, I just, I just wanted to let you know.
没问题
Cool.
其实 我想跟你一起去
Well, I-I'm coming with you, actually.
为什么 我以为你讨厌考辛斯
Uh, why? I thought you hated Cousins.
不 我不讨厌考辛斯
No, I don't hate Cousins.
我讨厌可恶的有钱人 把光着身子的我丢在树林里
I hate annoying rich people who leave me naked in the woods.
但是你们都去了考辛斯 我不可能一个人留在这里
But, I mean, there's no way that I'm just going to stay here while you guys are all together in Cousins.
有人跟我轮流开车并不是坏事
I mean, I guess splitting the driving time with someone wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
好吧 但我现在就出发 真的
Okay, okay, but, but… I am leaving, like, right now. Okay? Seriously.
我发誓 等你来的时候 我会收拾好行李等着你
Yeah, no, I-I swear I'll be packed and ready by the time you get here.
还有一件事
Um, also, one more thing.
我会给你发一份清单 列出你要帮柏莉打包的东西
I'm-I'm going to send you a list of things to pack for Belly, okay?
我敢肯定她一直穿着同一件大T恤
Because I'm sure that she's been in, like, the same big T-shirt this entire time.
-好吧 再见 -再见
- Yeah. Okay. Bye. - Bye.
好
Yeah.
我们怎么对付茱莉亚
So what's our game plan with Julia, huh?
偷袭 贿赂
Sneak attack? Bribery?
谋杀
Murder?
我想我们只能发挥我的长处
Wow. Um, I was thinking that we just play to my strengths.
魅力攻势
So charm offensive.
-所以是送花 -没错
- Hence the flowers. - Exactly. - Okay.
我也想有更多办法 但她和我妈并不是很亲近
You know, I wish I had more to go on, but she and my mom weren't exactly close.
毕竟我上一次见到她和斯凯时 只有七八岁
I mean, the last time I saw her and Skye, I was probably, like, seven, eight years old.
那是很多年前了
Wow, that's a long time.
是啊
Yeah.
我记得苏珊娜告诉过我
You know, I remember Susannah telling me
是她姐姐让她相信 她可以成为一名艺术家的
that it was her big sister who convinced her that she could be an artist.
真的吗
Really?
我对她没什么记忆 所以我只能即兴发挥了
You know, honestly, I don't really remember much about her, so I'll-I'll just wing it.
以我对我哥的了解
And knowing Conrad,
他们谈话时 他很可能选了义愤填膺的路子
he probably took the righteous anger route when he talked with her.
那肯定相当“成功”
And I'm sure that went over like gangbusters.
康拉德从来都不擅长 在不开心的时候装开心
Yeah, Conrad's never been good at putting on a happy face when he's not feeling it.
让男生们也进来吧
Okay, let's get the boys in here, too.
也该开门了
About time.
-别显得那么兴奋 -我知道
- Oh, don't look so excited. - I know.
摆个舞会的姿势
Prom poses?
劳瑞尔 你拍的是全身照吧
Laurel, you-you got, you got a full-body shot, right?
我要看到柏莉的后背 不只是前面
And-and I want, I want the back of Belly's hair, not just the front.
贝克
Beck.
对不起 可你拍照真的很烂
I'm sorry, Laurel, but you suck at taking pictures.
嘿
Hey! You do.
太棒了
Love it.
-露出你们的腕花 -好
- Let me see their corsages. - Yeah.
你…
Do you, do you...?
见鬼
Shit.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没给你带腕花
I don't have your corsage.
我一定是把它忘在宿舍冰箱里了
I must have left it in my dorm fridge.
没关系
It's okay.
好了 我们得走了
Okay, we got to go.
-没错 -对 没错
- Yes. - Right.
他们该走了 我再拍最后几张照片
Beck, it's time for them to head out. I'm gonna get a couple last pics, okay?
明天一大早 我就去找你
And I'm heading up to you tomorrow, first thing.
你还好吗
You okay?
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表