剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
你们到底走不走
So you guys ready to go or not?
我们不知道你会不会来
Didn't know if you were coming.
我答应过劳瑞尔要把柏莉送回家的
I promised Laurel I'd get Belly home.
-给 你可以开车 -不
- Uh, here, you can drive. - No.
我不相信自己的车技
No, I don't think I trust myself behind the wheel right now.
我昨晚没怎么睡
I didn't get much sleep last night.
别紧张
Relax.
[♪ Floor Cry: "Happy Together" ♪]
♪ Imagine me and you, I do ♪
♪ I think about you... ♪
♪ It's only right ♪
♪ To think about the girl you love ♪
♪ And hold her tight ♪
♪ So happy together ♪
如果你继续看书 你会吐的
Belly, you're gonna throw up if you keep reading that.
她没事
She's okay.
你可能不知道
Well, I don't know if you knew this, but, um,
柏莉在车里看书会晕车
Belly gets motion sickness when she reads in cars.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
-我知道 -是我不好
- I did… - Oh, okay. - ...actually, yeah.
但柏莉之前吃了晕车药
But Belly took Dramamine earlier
好帮你做考试复习
so that she could quiz you for your test.
贝尔 你穿我的运动衫真好看
Oh. My sweatshirt looks really good on you, Bells.
我可以还给你 我刚才在芬奇大学买♥♥了一件
You can have it back. I got one earlier at Finch.
你留着吧
Keep it.
♪ For all my life ♪
当然 只是…
Cool, just...
♪ When you're with me... ♪
你们去芬奇了
So you guys went to Finch, huh?
听起来像是一次浪漫的小旅行
That sounds like a nice little romantic excursion.
我只是带她去参观学校
I just took her out to check out the school.
我本想到了斯坦福 买♥♥一件给你的 因为我…
I was gonna get you a Stanford one, 'cause I, you know. But, uh…
但是芬奇很有趣
Finch is fun.
告诉我 你们交往多久了 一星期
So tell me, how long has this thing been going on? All week?
-不是 -不是 好吧
- No. - No. Okay.
天哪 刚才是你们第一次接吻
Oh, my God, so that was your first kiss.
怎么…不对
No, no, no, no.
柏莉 去年夏天 你在海滩上跟我怎么说的
'Cause, Bells, what did you say to me last summer on the beach?
你说你们吻过几次
You said it was "a few times."
“几次”一般是什么 三次
Few usually means, what, three?
四次
Four?
去年夏天有几次
How many times was it last summer, guys?
说嘛
Aw, come on.
守口如瓶 我喜欢 杰里 这种做法很适合你
Discretion. I like that. That looks good on you, Jere,
因为你从来没这习惯
'cause that's a new thing.
你终于学会了
That's a very new thing.
-大概是吧 -是啊
- Yeah. Yeah, I guess so. - Yeah.
你平时总把你的艳遇挂在嘴边
I mean, 'cause normally you can't shut the fuck up about how many people you hook up with.
我记得去年是七次 甚至不包括柏莉在内
Because last year, I remember, it was seven. And that's not even including Belly.
-闭嘴 -是啊 别犯浑
- Shut up! - Yeah, don't be a dick.
♪ For all my life... ♪
我还有一个问题 对不起 伙计们
I just have one more question. I'm sorry, guys.
柏莉 我和他比 谁的吻技更好
Belly, which one of us is a better kisser, me or him?
别烦她 康拉德
Leave her alone, Conrad.
这下世人永远不知道答案了
The world may never know.
-是的 -天哪 你好
- Uh, hi.
-女士们 -嘿
- Ladies. - Hey.
对不起 我能拿把椅子吗
Um... I'm so sorry. Can I grab this from you?
没想到是集体约会
I, uh, didn't know this was a group date.
我可没说过这是约会
I never said this was a date.
没关系
Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool.
花很漂亮 史蒂文
Those are pretty flowers, Steven.
谢谢 对 我有花
Thank you. Yes, yes, flowers, yes.
是的 玫瑰送给我的婊♥子♥
Um, roses for my bitch.
你刚刚把泰勒叫作你的婊♥子♥吗
Did you just call Taylor your bitch?
搞什么 史蒂文
- What the hell, Steven?
不 这是我们才听得懂的笑话
No, no, no, it's… It's an inside joke.
就当他没说
Just forget it.
是“狠婊♥子♥” 傻瓜
It's "bad bitch," dummy.
对 “狠婊♥子♥” 我就是这个意思
Yes, bad. That's… That's what I meant. That is what I meant.
好吧 谢谢
- Okay. - Okay. Thank you.
我的车怎么样了
So how's my car? -
-等等 你是认真的吗 -不是 逗你玩的
- Stop. Are you serious right now? - No, I'm just kidding.
-你… -不 逗你玩的
- No, I'm just kidding - You...
没有凹痕 划痕 没有违章行驶 完全没问题
Zero dents, scratches, moving violations. Like, no, it's totally fine.
明早我去洗车 然后还给你
I'm just gonna get it washed in the morning, and then, then it's all yours.
谢谢你把车借给我
Thank you for letting me use it.
随时乐意帮忙
Anytime.
好啊
That's nice.
史蒂文 你听过米洛的新歌♥吗
So, Steven, have you heard, um,
你现在出名了
Milo's new stuff?
什么
- What? - Uh...
什么
- What?
好吧 天哪
- Okay. Oh, my God. Um...
米洛从考辛斯的派对上回家后…
Milo came home from the party in Cousins...
嗯
Yeah.
…写了一整张羞辱你的专辑
Um, and he… he wrote an entire diss album about you.
很残忍♥
It's pretty brutal.
-对了 你的下巴还好吗 -什么
- How's your jaw, by the way? - What?
听起来他把你打得很严重
I mean, it sounds like he hit you pretty hard.
那…不 那是胡说八道 好吗
That's... No. No, no, no, no, no. That's bullshit, all right?
顺便说一句
Just FYI, by the way,
是我一拳击倒了他
I'm the one who landed the takedown blow.
第三首歌♥可不是这么唱的
Not according to track three.
拜托 能不能不要再说 米洛的蠢歌♥了 谢谢
Okay, can we just, like, not talk about Milo's dumb ass right now, please? And thank you?
-抱歉 -好吧
Okay.
柏莉呢 她还要来排球训练营吗
So where's Belly? She's still going to volleyball camp, right?
她最好来
She better.
她要在普罗维登斯稍作停留
She just had to make a quick stop in, uh, Providence.
她今晚会回来的 所以…
Yeah. I mean, she'll be back later tonight, so...
好
Cool.
说起这个 我听说他俩终于修成正果了
Speaking of, I heard things are finally happening.
我知道 我一直在追踪最新情况
Oh, no, I know. I'm getting, like, constant update.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
希望这次一切顺利
I don't know, I just... I hope it all works out.
她显然应该和他在一起
You know? She so clearly belongs with him.
-康拉德是她的灵魂伴侣 -杰里是最棒的
- Oh, yeah. I mean, Conrad's her soulmate. - Jere's the best.
等等 什么
Wait, what? Hmm?
该死 又要晚到半小时了
Fuck, it just added another half hour to our ETA.
天哪 真的吗
Oh, my God, seriously?
也许我们应该下高速 走小路
Maybe we should get off and take a back road or something?
小路更难走
Back roads will be worse.
等暴雨一停 路面就通畅了
Once the storm band passes by, the roads will start to clear up.
而且我玩得超开心 不知道你们怎么想
And, plus, I'm having so much fun. I don't know about you guys.
柏莉 你想怎么办
What do you want to do, Belly?
是啊 你想怎么样 贝尔
Yeah. What do you want, Bells?
我很饿 还想小便 而且我不想淹死在这辆车里
Actually, I'm starving and I have to pee, and I'd rather not drown in this car.
我要改变主意了
I changed my vote.
饥饿的柏莉人见人怕 我们最好躲开
Hangry Belly is a natural disaster that I think we might want to avoid.
好极了 我们还是下高速吧
Okay, great, right. I'll, uh, get off, I guess.
天啊
Oh, my God.
紧急警报 山洪预警
避开洪水区 查看当地新闻
好得很
Fuck. Great.
别浪费钱了 她更喜欢这种
Don't waste your money, buddy. She likes these better.
差不多是一样的
They're practically the same.
柏莉觉得不一样 她觉得 瑞典鱼的口感像蜡烛 她喜欢酸的
Not to Belly. She thinks Swedish Fish taste like candles. She likes sour.
你操什么心
Why do you even care?
-我不操心啊 -胡说八道
- I don't. - That's bullshit.
-还要这个还是… -是的
- You still want these? - Ye-Yes, yes. - Okay.
我警告过他了
I tried to warn him.
你为什么要这样
Why are you acting like this?
别激动 矫情鬼
Relax, you big fucking baby.
我只是在逗你玩
I'm just messing with you.
19美元17美分
Nineteen seventeen.
给 不用找了
Here. Just keep, keep the change.
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表