剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
I think he said he was going to hang out with his cousin by the beach.
柏莉 我们走
All right, Belly, let's go.
你就是柏莉啊
Oh, yeah, you're Belly. Yo...
你们分手后 我兄弟抑郁了
when you guys broke up, my man fell into a depression.
那应该不是因为我
Uh, I-I don't think that was because of me.
绝对是因为你
No, yeah, it definitely was.
他经常看他手♥机♥里储存的你的照片
Like, he was always looking at your picture on his phone.
总之 你们找到他之后 告诉他
Anyways, when you guys find him, tell him
周四必须回来参加生物期末考试 不然就要挂科了
that he has to be back for this bio final on Thursday or he doesn't pass the class.
-真的吗 -是的
- Wait, seriously? - Yeah.
好吧 我拿上他的电脑
Okay. Um, I'll grab his computer.
你拿上他的书 这样他就可以复习了
You grab his books and stuff so he can study. Okay?
快点
Come on.
这是康拉德的吗
Are these Conrad's?
抱歉 我要把这些都拿走
So I can just take all these?
那都是他的 你拿走好了
Yeah, all that stuff is his. You can take it.
走吧 柏莉
Let's go, Belly.
-祝你们好运 -谢谢
Good luck. Thanks.
下一班大巴车 在半小时后出发 所以…
Um, the next bus leaves in half an hour, so...
他为什么要去考辛斯
Why would he take off like that to Cousins?
他好像从小到大都没缺过课 甚至包括妈妈生病的时候
I don't think he's missed a day of class in his life. Not even when Mom was sick.
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
他在电♥话♥里吼谁了 一定是爸爸 对吧
Who was he yelling at on the phone? I mean, it had to have been Dad, right?
他们在吵什么
What could they possibly be arguing about?
对 可能是亚当
Yeah, no, no, it was probably Adam.
他和康拉德总是意见不合
I mean, he and Conrad are always disagreeing on something.
我真的不想被卷入康拉德的破事
I really don't want to get dragged in the middle of whatever bullshit Conrad's in right now,
但如果他出了什么事 我没办法原谅自己
but if something were to happen to him, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.
不 康拉德没有出事 知道吗
Hey. No, no, no. Nothing has happened to Conrad, okay?
他肯定是一整天都在冲浪 手♥机♥关机了
I mean, I'm sure he's just spending the day surfing and he has his phone off.
或许吧
Maybe.
但就在一个月前…
But it's only been a month since...
你知道他的性格 他总把所有烦恼憋在心里 直到爆♥炸♥
You know how he is. He just bottles up all that shit until at some point it explodes.
他没有人可以倾诉
I don't think he has anyone.
他一直没联♥系♥过我
He definitely hasn't been talking to me.
要我跟你一起去考辛斯吗
All right. Do you want me to come with you to Cousins?
我都不需要你来这里
I didn't need you to come here.
我自己能处理好
I think I can handle things fine on my own.
我知道你能 但是没必要独自面对
No, I know you can. But you don't have to.
-如果你需要我一起去… -不需要
- I mean, if you need me to come… - I don't.
也许康拉德需要
Maybe Conrad does.
他仍然在意你对他的看法
He still cares what you think about him.
我知道即使他不说 他还是想让我去的
I know that even though he won't say it, Jeremiah wants me to come
因为他害怕
because he's afraid.
在所有人中 他依然是我最了解的人
I still know this boy better than I know almost anyone.
所以我愿意为了他跟过去
So I'll go for him.
我跟你一起去
Um, I'm coming with you.
既然到商场了 我应该为见面会买♥♥点衣服穿
Since we're at the mall, I guess I should get something to wear for this book thing.
想陪我去买♥♥衣服吗
Want to come clothes shopping with me?
没有冒犯的意思 但那是我最可怕的噩梦
Yeah, no offense, but that kind of sounds like my worst nightmare.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢
Oh... Mm-mm.
早饭我请客
Breakfast is my treat.
真贴心 但是 把你的钱存起来买♥♥课本吧
That's very sweet, but save your money for textbooks.
我已经有办法了
No, I've got that covered already.
我的文化庆典奖学金批下来了
My Cultural Celebration scholarship money came through.
如果我申请到乳制品奖学金 连大学餐费也有了
And, if I get the one that Big Dairy sponsors, my meal plan money's set, too.
你申请了乳制品奖学金
You applied for a dairy scholarship?
是啊 我把这个系统玩明白了
Oh, yeah. No, I, like, totally gamed the system.
我建立了一个数据库
I built an entire database
按论文类型进行分类和交叉引用
and then categorized and cross-referenced
我以为我告诉过你了
by type of essay. I thought I told you.
是啊 你确实说过
Yeah, no, you did.
你知道你妹妹的三角函数课 不及格吗
Do you know your sister got a D in trig?
她一开始还不错 后面就跟不上了
She was doing okay at the beginning of the year, and then she just dropped the ball.
柏莉的成绩一直很一般 我们都知道
Well, Belly's grades have always been mediocre. We've known this.
但她的成绩一直是良好 而不是不及格
But she was always a solid B student, not D's.
不是每个人都能考上普林斯顿大学的
Well, not everyone can be a Princeton man.
你能试着和她谈谈吗
Can you please try talking to her?
她可能不想听我说
Yeah, I'm not sure she wants to hear from me right now.
昨晚我们在派对上吵架了 我有点内疚
We got into a fight at the party last night. I feel kind of bad.
-是吗 -是的
Yeah?
我们昨晚也吵架了
We got into it last night, too.
她说我是一个疏忽的母亲
Mm? According to her, I'm a neglectful mother
她生活中的一切不顺都是我造成的
and everything wrong in her life is my fault.
我知道泰勒被甩了 但我敢肯定她不回家就是为了惩罚我
And I know Taylor got dumped, but I'm sure she's also staying over there to punish me.
可能是惩罚我们俩
Yeah, probably the both of us.
你觉得我是个坏妈妈吗
Do you think I'm a bad mom?
我可以不去纽约 如果你们需要…
I can cancel this thing in New York if you guys need me...
妈 别再找借口取消活动了
Mom, stop trying to get out of it.
你应该去宣传你的书
You should go and promote your book.
我们给柏莉一点空间吧
Let's just give Belly some space, okay?
我会在这边留意她的
And I will keep an eye on her on my end.
你真的长大了
You really are grown up.
是啊 我是最棒的
Yeah, yeah, I am the best.
去试穿无聊的套装吧 我去书店逛逛
Now, go try on some boring pantsuit, okay? I'm gonna hit the B&N.
好
Okay.
[♪ Sofia Mills: "Coffee Breath
♪ Woke up in ♪
♪ Your new apartment in your...♪
你刚才有话要说吗
Did, uh... Were you about… Were you gonna say something?
没有
Nope.
好吧
Okay.
♪ All I know is that you talk too much ...♪
是史蒂文吗 你为什么不接电♥话♥
Was that Steven? Why didn't you pick up?
我晚点再打给他
I'll call him later.
♪ You've got those big blue eyes ♪
♪ Drive me crazy...♪
嘿
Hey,
你最近过得怎么样 从上次…
how, uh... how have you been? Since…
挺好的
I'm okay.
如果你需要倾诉 我就在这里
Because you know I'm here. If you ever need to talk.
♪ Call me Dahmer 'cause ♪
♪ Your heart's so tasty ♪
♪ Ba-ba-dum ♪
♪ Ba-ba-dum-badumba ♪
♪ Da-ba-dum ♪
♪ Ba-ba-dum... ♪
有一年春天 我和我妈去了考辛斯
You know, I… went to Cousins with my mom for the spring once.
♪ Said it's my mistake... ♪
在夏天以外的时间去 感觉怪怪的
It's kind of weird being there when it's not summer.
♪ So I tried my best... ♪
我猜也是
Yeah, I bet.
♪ I've been... ♪
从一到十 如果他们发现我们不见了 你觉得我们会有多大的麻烦
On a scale of one to ten, how much trouble do you think we'll be in when they find out we're gone?
我不会惹上麻烦的 我会告诉所有人 是你绑♥架♥了我
Oh, I'm not getting into any trouble. I'm telling everyone you kidnapped me.
什么 拜托 是你主动想来的
What? Please. You jumped at the chance.
没错 那是因为 我从没见过白雪皑皑的海滩
Yeah, only because I've never seen a snowy beach.
我也没有
Me either.
我看过天气预报 下雪的概率只有三成
Last time I checked the weather out, there was only a 30% chance of flurries,
希望我们走运吧
but hopefully we'll get lucky.
苏珊娜喜欢你在圣诞节时 送她的自行车吗
Hey, did Susannah like the bike you got her for Christmas?
-你买♥♥了带篮子的那款吧 -是的
You got the one with the basket, right?
她很喜欢 谢谢你
- Yeah. Yeah, she loved it. - Yeah. Thanks to you.
我本来想给她买♥♥件浴袍的
I was just gonna get her a bathrobe.
我知道 史蒂文今年送我妈的礼物 就是浴袍
I know, that is what Steven got my mom this year.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 为什么男生都不擅长送礼物
Yeah. Why do boys suck so bad at giving presents?
老实说 她可能不在意我送她什么
Honestly... I don't think she would have cared what I got her.
你不知道她听说 你是我女朋友后 有多开心
You have no idea how happy she is that you're my girlfriend.
我还没有告诉任何人
Hey, I haven't told anyone yet,
但我要把专业转成生物学了
but I think I'm gonna switch my major to biology.
-真的吗 -我想读医科大学预科
- Really? Wow. - Yeah. I want to go premed.
有段时间 我想做研究
Wow. And for a while, I thought I wanted to go into the research end of it,
但是现在 我更想走临床医学路线
but no, I think I'd rather be working with actual people.
是因为你妈吗
Because of your mom?
她的情况越来越好了
She's getting better, you know.
你再打给康拉德试试好吗
Will you try, uh, Conrad again?
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表