剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
telling me you're trying to access your trust.
你不可能如愿的
That's not gonna happen.
你已经下定决心了
So you've already made up your mind?
这笔钱是为你的未来准备的 不能浪费在一栋海滨别♥墅♥上
Yeah. I mean, that money is for your future. I'm not gonna let you blow it on a beach house.
-这不是普通的房♥子 -你想让我求你吗 我愿意
- It's not just a house, Dad. - You want me to beg, Dad? 'Cause I will. I will. I'll do whatever you want…
电♥话♥一大早就打来了
The call came early in the morning.
万物皆有时
There is a time for everything
天下万物都有定时
and a season for every activity under the heavens.
我早该知道这是个坏消息
I should have known it was bad news.
只有坏消息会突如其来
Bad news is the only kind that really can't wait.
死亡有时 栽种有时
...and a time to die. A time to plant
拔出所栽种的也有时
and a time to uproot.
葬礼是我想象的样子
The funeral was what I thought it'd be.
一位从未见过她的牧师负责念悼词
A eulogy from a pastor who never met her.
一群几乎不认识她的人在抽泣
People sobbing who barely knew her.
永远活在我们心中
跟我想的一模一样 除了…
It was exactly what I expected. Except…
这是她经常让我为她弹奏的歌♥曲
This was the song that she always asked me to play for her.
♪ Oh, where, oh, where can my baby be? ♪
♪ The Lord took her away from me ♪
♪ She's gone to heaven, so I got to be good ♪
♪ So I can see my baby when I leave this world ♪
不好意思
Excuse me.
那一刻 我答应了自己一件事
I made a promise to myself at that moment.
那天剩余的时间里 我都不会离开他的身边
I would not leave his side for the rest of the day.
他会需要我
He would need me.
[♪ Fleetwood Mac: "Silver Springs" ♪]
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
不知道费舍尔先生怎么样了
Ah, geez. I wonder how Mr. Fisher's doing.
康拉德和他一起骑车过来的吗
Did Conrad ride over here with him?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
♪ You could be my silver spring... ♪
你好 杰里
Hey, Jere, um,
-抱歉打断你们 我能和你谈谈吗 -好的
- sorry to interrupt. Can I talk to you for a second? - Yeah.
你们谈吧
Oh, go ahead.
~ [sighs] ~ ♪ I would be your only dream... ♪
如果你想上楼 我可以给你送吃的
Um, if you want to head upstairs, I can bring up a plate of food to you.
-不用 没关系 -没事的
- No, it's okay. - No, it's-it's no problem.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
♪ And did you say that she loved you? ♪
♪ Baby, I don't wanna know... ♪
你这条裙子太小了
That dress is too small for you.
为什么不♥穿♥我拿出来的那条
Why didn't you wear the one I left out on your bed?
这是苏珊娜最爱的一条 我是为她穿的
Um, this was Susannah's favorite. I wore it for her.
♪ So I begin not to love you ♪
♪ Turn around, see me running... ♪
其中有一份是给杰里的吧
Uh, one of those is for Jere, right?
-是的 -我给他送上去
- Yeah. - I'll-I'll just go up and take it to him.
好 告诉他我马上就上去
Okay. Yeah, um, tell him I'll be up in a sec.
♪ Tell myself you never loved me... ♪
柏莉 你还好吗
Hey, Belly. How you holding up?
还行吧 你有没有看到康拉德
Okay. Um, have you seen Conrad anywhere?
我好像看到他去了娱乐室
Yeah. Yeah, I think I saw him go to the rec room.
是吗 好 谢谢你
Oh, yeah? Yeah? Um, okay. Thank you.
-好的 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
♪ Baby, I don't wanna know ♪
♪ Oh, no ♪
♪ And can you tell me, was it worth it... ♪
那是给我们的吗
Oh, hey. That for us?
谢谢
Thanks.
♪ Time cast a spell on you ♪
柏莉
Belly..
柏莉 等等
Belly, wait.
♪ But you won't forget me ♪
-柏莉 等等 -你想怎么样 放手
Belly, wait. What do you want? Let go of me.
♪ I know I could have loved you... ♪
柏莉 那只是奥布里
Belly, that was just Aubrey.
抱歉打断你们了
Sorry to interrupt your little moment.
她在帮我
She was helping me.
所以你愿意接受她的帮助 却不接受我的
So you'll accept her help but not mine?
我懂了 很高兴知道 我在你的前女友中排在什么位置
Got it. Glad to know where I fall in the ranking of ex-girlfriends.
成熟点吧
Grow up.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我早该知道你会这样
I should have known you'd be like this.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-算了 -不 说出来 告诉我
Forget it. No, say it. Tell me.
我就知道和你交往不是个好主意
I knew it was a bad idea, starting something with you.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
那是个天大的错误
It was a huge mistake.
我恨你
I hate you.
好啊
Good.
我再也不想见到你了
I never want to see you again.
♪ You'll never get away ♪
别管我
Stop.
♪ From the sound ♪
♪ Of the woman that loved you ♪
♪ Was I just a fool? ♪
♪ I follow you down ♪
♪ Till the sound of my voice will haunt you ♪
♪ Give me just a chance... ♪
我再也不能被他那样影响了
I'll never let myself be affected by him like that again.
千万不能
I can't.
不然的话 那会毁了我
If I did, it would destroy me.
葬礼结束后 我让我的律师 找过法律上的漏洞 但是没有
Guys, I had my lawyers look into any possible loopholes right after the funeral, but there's none.
知道吗 茱莉亚合法拥有这栋房♥子
Okay? The house is legally Julia's.
你在葬礼上就知道了
Wait, so you've known we're losing the house since the funeral?
杰里 我不是想要毁掉你人生的恶父
Jere, I'm not your evil father trying to ruin your life.
而且信不信由你 我和你一样难过
And believe it or not, I'm just as upset as you are about it.
胡说八道
That's such bullshit. That's such bullshit.
你从来不关心这栋房♥子 因为你从来不关心妈妈
You never cared about this house, Dad. You never cared about it 'cause you never cared about Mom.
你知道不是那样的
You know that's not true.
杰里 你明白的吧
Jere, come on. You get it, don't you?
爸 我不知道为什么 我们不能用我们的信托基金买♥♥下它
Dad, I-I don't, I don't get why we can't just use our trust to buy it,
如果我们以后需要钱 可以卖♥♥掉它
and then we can sell it later if we need the money.
不 茱莉亚明天会举办开放参观日
No. Julia's gonna go ahead with the open house tomorrow.
感谢你们的努力 但是这次对话到此结束
I really appreciate the attempt here, but this is the end of the conversation.
尽一切可能帮助茱莉亚 知道吗
You just make sure that Julia gets everything that she needs. You got it?
康拉德说得对 跟你谈话毫无意义
Conrad was right. Talking to you is pointless.
惊喜
Surprise!
见鬼 我就知道 应该先跟他们说一声再过来
Oh, shit. I-I knew we should have told them we were coming.
不是因为那个
No, it's not that. It's...
我们要失去这栋房♥子了
We're losing the house.
他们要卖♥♥掉它
They put it up for sale.
灰姑娘柏莉 他们要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Oh, Cinderbelly… They're selling the house?
是的
Yeah.
我给你带了蓝莓馅饼
Um, I-I brought you blueberry.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
[♪ Mac Miller: "Circles" ♪]
♪ Well ♪
♪ This is what it look like ♪
♪ Right before you fall ♪
♪ Stumblin' around, you've been guessing your direction ♪
♪ Next step, you can't see at all ♪
♪ And I don't have a name ♪
♪ I don't have a name... ♪
我就知道你在这里
Figured you'd be out here.
♪ Who am I to blame? ♪
♪ Who am I to blame, though? ♪
♪ And I cannot be changed ♪
♪ I cannot be changed, no ♪
♪ Trust me, I've tried ♪
♪ I just end up right at the start of the line... ♪
我今天早上不该那么凶
I'm sorry about this morning.
我觉得我是害怕
I think I was... scared that
让你们看到我把一切都搞砸
you guys were gonna see me fuck everything up.
♪ Well, I drink my whiskey... ♪
不过 我很高兴 你能和我一起跟爸爸谈
I'm glad you were there to talk to Dad with me, though.
♪ We're doin' well... ♪
说服茱莉亚姨妈有点勉强 但我以为我可以说服爸爸
Aunt Julia was a stretch, but I really thought I could convince Dad.
如果没有你 我早就跟他翻脸了 所以 这已经很了不起了
You kept me from completely tearing into him, so… It's no easy feat.
♪ Do not be afraid, do not be afraid... ♪
我觉得每个人都在渐渐疏远
You know, I just feel everyone's slipping away,
房♥子是把我们联♥系♥在一起的 最后一样东西
and-and the house is the last thing tying us together.
我们不会放弃的
We're not giving up.
我们不会放弃的
We're not giving up.
我们会想出别的办法
We're gonna figure something else out.
你有计划吗
You got a plan?
没有
No.
暂时还没有
Not yet.
♪ Goes around like the hands that keep counting the time... ♪
我们一起想办法 好吗
We'll figure it out together. Yeah?
我不知道 但是…
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表