剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
- And Conrad... - Mom, no.
只会做花生酱和果酱三明治的康拉德
...Conrad, whose sandwich-making skills
骗杰里说吃了面包的硬皮 会让头发变卷
were PB and J at best, he convinced Jere that, uh, crust made your hair curly.
我记得 哥们 你当时想要直发
Oh, dude, that's right. Because you wanted straight hair.
对 没错
- Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah.
-然后杰里再也没碰他的三明治 -完全没碰
- So Jere never touched his sandwiches… - Never.
康拉德就把他那份吃光了
...and Conrad finished them off.
你太坏了
Oh. Devious.
后来你也报仇了 你在我的午餐盒里 撒了尿 还记得吗
You got me back, though. Remember when you peed in my lunchbox?
好吧 这事就别提了
Yeah, let's not talk about that.
好
Okay.
该死
Let's talk about it.
你准备好下棋了吗
Uh, are you ready for board games?
我吃得太撑了
I'm... I'm too full.
天啊 柏莉 快上来
Come here. Belly, come up here.
贝克找到一堆90年代的衣服 想让你试试看
Beck found a bunch of 90s clothes she wants you to try on.
苏珊娜给我的超短T恤 我都还没穿遍呢
I still haven't gotten through the last batch of Susanna's baby tees.
我真不知道该对你穿我妈 大学时期的超短T恤作何感想
I really don't know how I feel about you wearing my mom's baby tees from college.
都是些格子花呢T恤 还有她 从我那儿偷来的绿洲乐队旧T恤
There's a lot of plaid. And ratty Oasis T-shirts she stole from me!
别听她瞎说 这种风格才叫经典
Don't listen to her. This stuff is gold.
史蒂文去插游戏机了 你想去玩吗
Yeah, Steven's setting up the Wii in the other room if you want to play some games.
我要去休息了
Nah, I'm going to call it a night.
-也行 -其实…
- Okay. - Uh, actually...
我能和你聊聊吗
can I talk to you for a sec?
好啊 什么事
Yeah, what's up?
下次柏莉来家里做客 你能不能提前告诉我一声
Next time Belly is coming over, can you give me a heads-up or something?
你什么意思 我以为你知道 大家都会来家里做客
What do you mean? I thought you knew everybody was coming over.
我确实知道
Yeah, I did.
但如果你俩要作为情侣一起出现
But if you guys are going to be here together,
我不想和你们共处一室
then I don't want to be around.
杰里 别这样 今天可是感恩节 我们当然…
Jere, come on. It's Thanksgiving. Of course we're...
不 我们还是保持距离吧 这样对大家都好
No, it's better for everyone if we just keep some distance, okay?
你做你的事 我做我的事
You do your thing and I'll do mine.
没问题
Sure.
如果你想这样的话
If that's what you want.
晚安
Good night.
你听到这音乐声了吗
You hear music?
[♪ Daniel Caesar: "Do You Like Me?" ♪]
听到了
Yeah.
♪ But I gotta know ♪
♪ Do you really like me? Do you really like me ♪
♪ Low on time, I'd like to... ♪
老天
- Oh, my God. - Ow.
抱歉 希望我们没有打扰到什么
Oh, I'm sorry. I hope we didn't interrupt anything.
你们没有打扰任何事
No, you didn't interrupt anything.
♪ Do you really like me... ♪
没错 我们只是在聊…
Yeah, uh, we were just talking about, um,
元媛舞会的事 我想我可以…
you know, the-the deb ball, and, um, I figured I would just
教泰勒一些舞步
show Taylor some moves.
这些舞步深深地刻在我脑海里 我想忘都忘不掉 对吧
I mean, they drilled them so deep into our head, they're pretty hard to forget, right?
-是啊 -是啊
Yeah.
你们是来找什么东西的吗
Were you guys looking for something specific?
我们是来找你们的
We were specifically looking for you.
我们找到了一个睡觉的地方 我给你发了短♥信♥ 不过…
We found a place to sleep. I-I've been texting you, but…
怪我
That's-that's-that's my fault. Just...
这里信♥号♥♥不好
- Shoddy reception. - Oh. - Mm. ...set in here?
你会玩金拉米牌
You play gin rummy?
这是我最爱的一段
This is her favorite part.
-我玩得不太好 -我很会玩 我去拿一副牌来
- I'm not very good at it. - I am. Let me get the cards.
你不用陪我消磨时间 巴克斯特先生
You don't have to entertain me, Mr. Baxter.
我最喜欢和别人一起消磨时间了
There's nothing I'd like better. You know, uh, togetherness.
你猜我去年圣诞节做了什么
Guess what I did last Christmas?
-该死 -这里有多余的纸巾
- Whoa, whoa. - There's extra napkins if you need them. Thank you.
我也要一张
I'll take one.
…之后我回到家 为艾克尔伯格先生打扫房♥间
...then I came home and cleaned up after Mr. Eichelberger.
他举办了一场小型蛋奶酒派对 所以我今年早早就准备了
He had a little eggnog party here. So I'm way ahead this year.
三张叠牌 两张黑桃 这牌不错
Ah, three across, spades double, high deals.
发送至利亚姆 嘿 你好
我能问问你家里的事吗
泰勒 你这也太恶心了
Six, eight. Taylor, that's gross.
我在抖音上看到过教程
No, I saw a TikTok about this.
在苹果上戳几个洞 让烟通过
You just poke a couple holes so that the smoke is, uh, able to pass through
然后…
and then you just...
但你不能抽来源不明的大♥麻♥啊
Yeah, but you can't just… you can't just smoke random weed.
哪有来源不明 这是在失物招领处找到的富人♥大♥♥麻♥
Belly, it's not random weed. It's Lost and Found rich people weed.
说不定是上好的货呢
It's probably really good.
-你能再给我一个吗 -好
- Can you hand me another one? - Yeah.
你需要帮忙吗 小泰泰
Well, you need any help, Tay Tay?
你能不能让我安静一会 烦死了
Could you just give me a minute? Damn.
你能不能别弄得到处都是 拜托了
Okay, c… can you just be a little more neat, please?
而且你不能在这里抽大♥麻♥ 室内装潢会染上味道的
Also, you can't smoke in here. The upholstery...
我不会在这里抽的
I'm not going to smoke in here.
不如我们出去逛逛吧
What do you call it when somebody...
否则卡姆卡梅隆就要急得中风了
All right, uh, well, why don't we take this outside before Cam Cameron has a stroke?
-我已经在踩油门了 -太爽了
- I'm hitting the gas! - Oh, yeah!
-加速啊 -它开不了太快
- Oh, come on. Doesn't really... It's not supposed to go that fast.
你们尽量小声一点
Can you try and be a little quiet?
我们这可是非法闯入
'Cause we're actually not even supposed to be out here.
-加速 踩油门啊 -我已经在踩了
- Come on, hit the gas! - I'm hitting the gas.
我好像知道问题在哪了
Wait, guys, guys, guys. I think I know what the problem is, man.
-在哪 -我觉得是因为车超载了
- What? - I think there's too many of us on here.
-没错 -说得有道理
- Oh! - Yeah, yeah, yeah. That makes sense.
哥们
- Oh! Comin' for you.
-你死定了 -快开车
- You are so gonna pay for that. - Go, go, go!
-快去推车 -好吧
- All right, all right. - All right, all right.
-…待在车里 -需要帮忙吗
- Should've stayed inside. - Need some help?
这真是太烦人了
This is so annoying.
抽大♥麻♥不该是这么困难的事
Weed is not supposed to be this difficult.
能让我试试吗
I mean, it's like… Can I give it a shot?
-好啊 尽情试吧 -谢了
- Yeah. Have at it. - Thanks.
温柔点 这玩意值120万呢
Be gentle.
加把劲啊 你需要帮助吗
Come on. Oh, you want help?
怎么 你这副表情是什么意思
What? What was that look?
你和史蒂文之间…似乎很来电
You and Steven. It just… seems like there's kind of a vibe.
不 一点也不来电 我的电都留给米洛了
No, there's no vibe. I save all my... all my vibing for Milo.
好吧
Okay.
去年我真的被史蒂文伤透了心
Steven really hurt me last year.
那种伤心是不会轻易被抹平的 你懂吧
It's just... It's not the kind of hurt that just goes away easily. You know?
-是啊 -可能永远都没法抹平
- Yeah. - Or, like, ever, maybe.
我懂你
Yeah, I get it.
我就知道你懂的
I know you do.
我觉得康拉德
I think I... I loved Conrad
是我这辈子爱过最久 最真切的人
longer and truer than anyone in my whole life.
我可能再也不会 如此热烈地爱上其他人了
And I'll probably never love anyone like that again.
说实话 这其实是好事
To be honest, it's kind of a relief.
如果再来一次 我不知道自己能不能承受得住
'Cause I don't know, I don't know if I could survive that.
我们要不要做个约定
Can we make a pact?
我们能不能把初恋留在过去 让它待在属于它的时代
Can we just leave first love in the past? Like, where it belongs?
好 说定了
Yeah. Yes. Yes.
我看到你和杰里米 在木板步道上的样子了
I saw you and Jeremy on the boardwalk.
还有今晚在沙发上
And tonight on the couch.
不管你们坐得有多远 你们之间的火花
There's something there. Doesn't matter how far apart you sit, you know?
始终都在
It's there.
是啊 我感觉我们可能会 发展出一段恋情
Yeah, I feel like there… there could be something, you know?
我们对彼此的吸引力不可否认
Mm-hmm. - Like this charge building between us.
然而看到他 我就会想到 之前我把他伤得多深
But, you know, then he reminds me how much I hurt him before.
怎么说呢
I don't know. I'm like...
鉴于我之前的作为 我本来不该有这种想法
I shouldn't even be thinking about him like that.
我觉得我快弄好了
Mm-hmm. Almost got it.
-抱歉 -快推啊
Push, push!
-用你全身的力气 -好
- Put your back into it! - Oh, God!
算了
All right.
这台车已经完全开不动了
All right, this thing is officially dead.
不如我们今晚就睡在那里吧
Why don't we crash up there for the night?
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表