剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
总之 你要相信自己的直觉 无论是哪个方面 这就是我想说的
Just trust your gut is all I'm saying, in every regard.
好 谢谢你的建议
Okay, thanks, I think.
我们多快能回到这里重聚
Well? How soon can we get back here?
我随时都有空 哥们
I'm free any time, bro.
鉴于我不能去排球训练营了 所以我也随时能来
Yeah, uh, and volleyball camp's not happening, so I'm... I'm good, too.
我得去斯坦福参加新生欢迎会
I have to go to Stanford for orientation,
但四号♥我应该会回来 应该能吧
but I could probably get back here for, like, the Fourth maybe?
-四号♥ -对
- The Fourth? Cool. - Yeah.
那就这么说定了
No, no, no!
别 我们没时间了
We don't have time, no, no.
来嘛
Can we?
拜托了
Please?
来吧 重温一下过去的美好时光
Come on, for old times' sake.
行吧
- Fine. - Yeah!
-来吧 -把她的腿抬起来
- Come on. - I'll get a leg.
好了 我们走
- Oh, whoa! - Okay, let's go.
扔柏莉下水
Belly flop! Belly flop!
[♪ Joy Som: "O.K., Meet Me Underwater" ♪]
好了 开始吧
Come on, come on. All right, here we go.
二 三
Two... three!
♪ I've been away, but I haven't changed ♪
♪ Can't say the same ♪
我来了
你先去
After you!
♪ You've gone your way ♪
♪ You think too much, your time is up ♪
当心
♪ I'll be a friend ♪
♪ Just tell me when ♪
♪ If you're feeling okay ♪
♪ Meet me underwater ♪
♪ Meet me underwater... ♪
-再见 -拜拜
- Bye! - Bye, you guys!
-我爱你们 -小心开车
- I love you guys! - Drive safe!
-路上小心 -祝你好运 康尼
- Text me when you get home. - Good luck, Connie!
谢了
Thanks!
你不打算垫一条…当我没说
You're not gonna put down...? Whatever.
既然你做了那样的事 就要承担相应的后果
You have to live with the consequences of your actions.
我只是随口一说 垫一条毛巾又不会累死你
I'm just saying a towel wouldn't kill you.
♪ Okay ♪
♪ If you're feeling okay ♪
♪ Meet me underwater, meet me underwater ♪
-你冷吗 -还好 不冷 我喜欢凉爽的感觉
- You cold? - No. I'm okay. I like it chilly.
我只是需要…谢谢
I just need like… Oh, thank you.
好吧
All right.
我要放一首音乐 活跃一下气氛
I'm gonna play something to bring up the mood.
[♪ Tom Petty: "Free Fallin'" ♪]
我在努力复习呢
I'm trying to study.
♪ She's a good girl ♪
♪ Loves her mama ♪
♪ Loves Jesus ♪
♪ And America, too ♪
♪ She's a good girl ♪
♪ Crazy about Elvis ♪
♪ Loves horses ♪
♪ And her boyfriend, too ♪
♪ Now I'm free ♪
♪ Free fallin' ♪
♪ Free fallin' ♪
♪ Free fallin'... ♪
真是白♥痴♥
Fuckin' idiots.
-♪ Free fallin' ♪ -♪ Free fallin' ♪
♪ Free fallin', now I'm free fallin' ♪
你一定能考过的 哥
You got this, bro.
没错 就算考不过也没关系 但我觉得你能考过
Yeah, it's cool if you don't, but I think you do.
谢谢你们 待会见
Thanks, you guys. I'll see you after.
好
Yeah.
接下来你想做什么
So, what do you want to do?
我可以带你去参观芬奇学院 离这只有15分钟的路程
I can show you around Finch. It's, like, 15 minutes away from here.
你的志愿顾问不是说 你有可能考进那里吗
Didn't your guidance counselor say it was a possibility for you?
没错 没想到你还记得
Yeah, yeah. I… can't believe you remembered.
那我们继续往前开
Onward. All right, so these are my...
芬奇学院
是这样的 所以…
XXX
-这是我住的宿舍楼 -好的
- these are the dorms. - All right,
[♪ Bien et Toi & Halima: "Dream About You" ♪]
♪ And I still dream about you ♪
♪ You ♪
三 二…
three… two…
♪ You, I still wonder if you're ♪
♪ Coming, coming through ♪
用两只手
Two hands.
-感觉真好 -好吗
- That was pretty good. - Pretty good.
♪ And you'll always know... ♪
你可以的
That way. That way.
♪ To see you go... ♪
我绝对可以
I can totally do it.
♪ I came by to see you ♪
芬奇学院书店
好的 你准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
芬奇学院
我还想去看一个地方
Come on, there's one thing I really want to see.
♪ You, you, you ♪
真酷
Nice.
在想象你的名字出现在上面的样子
Picturing one with your name on it?
也许吧
Maybe.
走吧
Come on.
柏莉 我觉得我们不该…
Belly, I don't know if we're supposed to...
拜托 别这么循规蹈矩
Oh, come on, live a little.
好吧 都听你的
Yeah, you got it.
你瞧那些锦标赛的旗帜
Wow. Look at all those championships.
你真的很怀念打球的感觉 是吧
You really miss playing, don't you?
有点吧
Well, kind of.
柏莉
Belly?
我真的很怀念
I really do.
我永远也没法成为史蒂文那样的学霸
I'm never gonna be this super genius like Steven.
但我觉得我真的很擅长打排球
But I just feel like volleyball was something I was really good at.
你打得真的很棒
You are really good at.
如果你真的想
And if you really wanted to,
总有一天你会在这里打球
you could play here.
你知道吗
You know what?
我要去问教练
I'm gonna ask my coach if there's any way
我要怎么才能回到队里
that I can get back on the team
求她大发慈悲 她让我♥干♥什么都行
when I get home. Throw myself at her mercy.
你的请求通常很难让人拒绝
Well, you're pretty hard to resist.
而且从我的私心来说 我也想看你在这里打球
And selfishly, I'd like to see you play here, too.
说实话 我能想象到自己在这里打球
Honestly, I… I could see myself here.
我们俩在校园里追逐打闹
Two of us running around campus.
你来看我的每一场比赛
You coming to all my games.
一起学习到深夜
Late-night study sessions.
凌晨2点一起吃披萨
Two a.m. pizza.
对吧
Right.
我们该回去了
We should head back.
对 好啊
Yeah. Okay.
你还会给我第二次机会吗
Are you ever… gonna give me a second chance?
柏莉 如果我再次让你走进我的心…
Belly, if I fall for you again…
而你却像上次一样改变心意 我恐怕会承受不住
...I-I don't think I can take it if you change your mind like last time.
我绝不会那样做的
I wouldn't do that.
现在情况不同了
It's different now.
哪里不同
How?
你和我…
You and I, I mean...
我们已经不再是从前的我们了
We're not the same people we were.
我们成长了
We grew up.
我这辈子的大半时间都在梦想着
I spent so much of my life dreaming about...
如果我能和康拉德在一起该有多好
what it would be like to be with Conrad.
但是…
But...
梦总归不是真的…
...dreams aren't real, and...
现在我想要货真价实的感情
And now I want... I want something real.
我想…我想要的是你
I want… I want you.
♪ History keeps repeating ♪
柏莉…
Belly.
♪ Took me so long ♪
你要的还是我吗
Do you still...
是你 我要的一直是你
Yes. Yes, I still.
♪ I can't believe ♪
♪ I almost went my whole life ♪
♪ Without you in it ♪
♪ Without you in it ♪
♪ And you're missing out, I'm missing you ♪
♪ Without you in it ♪
♪ Without you in it ♪
♪ And you're missing out, I'm missing you ♪
♪ I can't believe I almost went my whole life ♪
♪ Without you in it ♪
♪ Without you in it ♪
♪ And you're missing out, I'm missing you ♪
♪ I can't believe ♪
♪ I almost went my whole life ♪
♪ Without you in it ♪
♪ Without you in it ♪
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表