剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
《我变美的那夏天》 第一季第一集
自我幼时起 家里人每年夏天都会去
My family's been going to Susannah's beach house
苏珊娜阿姨在考辛斯海滩的房♥子度假
in Cousins every summer since I was a baby.
这个传统在我出生前就开始了
Since before I was even born.
整整一年
All year long,
我都盼着住进那栋房♥子
I count the days until I'm in that house.
爸爸们会来看望我们
The dads come to visit,
但这里不是他们的地盘
but it's not their place.
他们不属于这里
They don't belong to it.
但妈妈们 还有我们小孩就不同了
Not the way we do. The mothers and us kids.
♪
晴空无云
♪ There ain't a cloud in sight ♪
阴雨不再
♪ It's stopped raining ♪
众人尽情玩耍
Everybody's in the play
你可知道
And don't you know
今天是美好的一天
It's a beautiful day...
一 二 - 夏日别♥墅♥
One. Two. - The summer house
有很多好玩的地方 - 三
is made up of lots of things. - Three.
沙滩 - 快来 - 来了
The beach. - Come on! - Coming.
你看城里的阳光
See how the sun shines brightly
多么耀眼 - 快来
In the city - Come on!
照在曾经衰败的街道
On the streets where once was pity
改编自珍妮·韩的同名小说
好了 - 蓝天先生
Got it. - Mr. Blue Sky
好了 - 今天住在这里
Okay. - Is living here today
甩手 - 嘿
Like, drop your hand. - Hey
深夜的游泳池
The swimming pool late at night.
请告诉我们原因
♪ Please tell us why... ♪
和妈妈们一起的电影之夜
Movie nights with the moms.
尤其是男孩们
But the boys.
大部分是和男孩们一起
The boys most of all.
蓝天先生
♪ Mr. Blue Sky... ♪
每年夏天都是这样
It's the same every summer.
我一直都很喜欢
I've always loved that about it.
斯蒂文 斯蒂文
Steven. Steven!
停下 斯蒂文 停下
Stop it! Steven! Stop it!
对我来说 一切都很好
For me, everything good,
一切在六月和八月之间发生的事
everything magical happens between the months
都很奇妙
of June and August.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道我明白
You know that I caught it...
你不去下周末和男生们的沙滩比赛
Drew's bummed you're missing the beach matchup
德鲁很不高兴
with the boys' team next weekend.
你一定要告诉苏菲
Um, make sure you tell Sophie
要整装待发
to square up for the block.
德鲁·马丁内兹正给我发信息问你的事
Drew Martinez is texting me about you,
你竟然还在聊排球
and you're talking about volleyball?
你现在是认真的吗
Like, are you serious right now?
德鲁不在乎我去不去
Drew doesn't care if I'm there or not.
他只是想找个理由给你发信息
He just wants an excuse to text you.
你最好认真对待
And you better take this game
和他们的这场比赛
against the guys seriously.
这关系到我们队的荣誉 泰勒
I mean, team pride is on the line, Taylor.
拜托 你应该了解我的
Please. You know me better than that.
我不会让男孩在任何方面
I would never let a boy beat me
打败我
at anything.
我以为你来这里是帮我打包的
I thought you came here to help me pack.
好吧 我来帮忙
Fine. I'll help.
提个建议 不要带那件速比涛泳衣
Here's a tip. Don't bring that Speedo.
这不能凸现你新长出来的胸
It doesn't do a thing for your new boobs.
这不是速比涛的 - 宝贝 我只是想说
It's not a Speedo. - I'm just saying, babes.
你要带一些可爱的衣服
Like, you need to pack cute things.
我每次到了之后都会买♥♥一套新泳衣
Well, I always buy a new suit when I get there.
好吧 买♥♥件看起来不像
Okay. So, buy one that doesn't look
要加入游泳队的泳衣
like you're trying out for the swim team.
你认真的吗 - 是的
Are you serious? - Yes.
贝莉 我们十分钟后
Belly, we're leaving
就要走了 - 我要走了
in the next ten minutes! - I got to go.
不是吧 - 是的
No, you don't. - Yes.
我们还有十分钟呢
We still have ten minutes.
夏天是把小刀
♪ Summer's a knife ♪
我一直在等着你
♪ I'm always waiting for you... ♪
好了 在我放你走之前
Okay, before I let you go,
你得告诉我你夏天的愿望
you have to tell me your summer wish.
就是你希望今年夏天发生的一件事
Like, the one thing you want to happen this summer.
是新的
♪ Oh, it's new... ♪
我不知道
I don't know.
你个小骗子 你知道的
You little liar. Yes, you do.
你想跟康纳德·费雪热吻
You want a hot make-out with Conrad Fisher.
你想让他的舌头伸进你的嘴里
You want his tongue in your mouth,
你个下流的小荡♥妇♥ - 好了
you dirty little slut. - Okay.
闭嘴吧 泰勒 - 我只是想说
Shut up, Taylor. - I'm just saying.
我们十二岁时 你就喜欢他了
Like, you've been in love with him since we were 12.
别占着茅坑不拉屎
You've got to shit or get off the pot.
首先 这好恶心
A, that's disgusting.
其次 这跟我做什么没关系
And B, it doesn't matter what I do.
他对我没有那方面想法 - 他会对你有想法的
He doesn't see me that way. - Oh, he'll see you.
不管他想不想有
Whether he wants to or not.
你跟上个夏天比变了很多 贝莉
You look a lot different than last summer, Belly.
只为留住你
♪ Just to keep you ♪
我喜欢这趟车程 这个时刻
I love this drive, this moment.
就像你离家很久很久之后
It's like coming home after you've been gone
再回来
a long, long time.
♪
每当她梳头的时候
♪ Every time she goes through her hair ♪
我都感觉空气紧张了
♪ I feel the tension in the air ♪
不 我不能放你走
♪ No, I can't let you leave ♪
所以我消灭了我的不安
♪ So I kill my insecurities ♪
噢
♪ Oh ♪
你已经做到最好了
♪ You can't do better ♪
噢
♪ Oh ♪
你已经做到最好了
♪ You can't do better... ♪
你们能把声音调小一点吗 - 好的 拜托了
Uh, can you guys turn it down a little, please? - Yes, please.
谢谢 我想你们
Thank you. I want you
今年夏天多帮忙干活
to be better about helping out this summer.
比如不要把碗筷丢在水槽里不管
Like, don't just leave your dishes in the sink.
把它们放进洗碗机
Load them into the dishwasher.
还有 不要只管你自己的碗筷 斯蒂文
And not just your own dish, either, Steven.
什么 可我... - 我要求你当一个好房♥客
What? But I... - I want you to be good houseguests.
妈 苏珊娜不是请了清洁工吗
Mom, Susannah has people who clean, doesn't she?
斯蒂文
Steven.
好吧 好吧 抱歉
All right. All right. Sorry.
我妈对钱的态度很奇怪
My mom is weird about money.
事实是苏珊娜很有钱 但我们不是
The fact that Susannah has a lot and we don't.
考虑周到一点 表现得有教养点
Just be considerate and act like I raised you right.
斯蒂文 我是指别在外面待得太晚
Steven, that means don't stay out too late.
妈 我已经过了定宵禁的年龄了
Mom, I'm too old for a curfew!
等等 那我呢 我也没有宵禁 对吧
Wait, what about me? I don't have a curfew either, right?
你为什么需要宵禁呢
What do you need a curfew for?
你哪儿也不去
You don't go anywhere.
友好点行吗 斯蒂文
Don't be a jackass, Steven.
怎么了嘛 - 贝莉
What? - Belly,
有需要时我们会商量的
we'll talk about it when something comes up.
别忘了 你答应我要带我兜风的
Oh, and don't forget, you promised you'd take me driving.
贝莉 我告诉过你我会带你去的
Belly, I told you I'd take you.
是的 可你太爱批评人了
Yeah, but you're too judgy.
什么
Excuse me?
好吧 对不起
Yes, I'm sorry.
你已经做到最好了
♪ You can't do better ♪
嘿
Hey.
学校里的男孩从不看我
Boys at school never look at me.
他们看的是泰勒
Taylor's the one they look at.
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表