剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
Supernatural and sexist.
你还真不愧是梦魇啊
You really are a Nightmare, aren't you?
得了吧 你无法否认那些法器帮了你
Oh, come on, you can't deny the tools have helped you.
要不是它们 你怎么会显得这么年轻
They've certainly kept you from looking your age.
现在又是谁在调情呢
Now who's flirting?
我离开罗德里克后 把沙袋和头盔 都卖♥♥掉了 换取来美国生活的费用
When I left Roderick, I traded the sand and the helm for my life in America.
红宝石呢
And the ruby?
红宝石…
The ruby…
如你所知 它确实能让人梦想成真
As you know, it does have the power to make dreams come true,
但也能让梦魇成真
but it also makes nightmares come true.
我儿子约翰从我这里拿走了红宝石
My son, John, took the ruby from me
然后红宝石就夺走了他的性命
and then the ruby took John.
那红宝石现在在哪里
Hmm. Well, where is it now?
我不知道 也不想知道
I don't know. Don't want to know.
你在撒谎 艾瑟尔
You're lying, Ethel.
你没必要撒谎
You don't have to lie.
其实…
In fact…
你连话都没必要说
you don't have to say a word.
你的眼睛就能告诉我一切 告诉我你所有的想法和感受
Your eyes will tell me everything, every thought, every feeling.
我保证你这样做会后悔的
You will regret this. I promise you.
为什么你会这样想
What makes you think that?
我不需要梦神的法器
I don't need Dream's tools.
我有我自己的法器
I have my own.
哥哥
Brother.
谢谢你这次把我埋得很浅
Thanks for burying me in such a shallow grave this time.
也谢谢你给我这个东西
And… for this.
谁给你的蛋
Who gave you an egg?
你呀
You did.
我没给你蛋 我♥干♥吗要给你蛋
I didn't give you an egg. Why would I give you an egg?
作为谋杀我的歉意表示啊
As an apology for murdering me.
我几时因为谋杀了你道过歉
When have I ever apologized for murdering you?
该隐 你瞧
Cain, look!
是个神龙宝宝
It's a baby gargoyle.
他要是认为把这东西放在我家门口 就能弥补格雷戈里…
If he thinks leaving this creature on my doorstep makes up for Gregory…
你觉得它是莫菲斯陛下给我们的
Do you think he came from Lord Morpheus?
不然还有谁 傻缺
Who else, lackwit?
他想用一个神龙宝宝收买♥♥我们
He's trying to buy us off with a baby gargoyle.
也可能是因为失去格雷戈里 他和我们一样难过
Or he feels just as bad about losing Gregory as we do.
它很可爱 对吧
He's rather cute, isn't he?
我看就叫它…欧文吧
I think I'll call him… Irving.
欧文
Irving?
你个贪吃鬼 神龙怎么能叫“欧文”
You can't name a gargoyle "Irving," you gully-guts.
我喜欢欧文
I like Irving.
神龙的名字一向以g音开头
Gargoyle names… always begin with a G.
“戈摩根 格拉斯通 格尼米德…”
"Gormogon, Gladstone, Ganymede…"
那好吧 就叫你戈文
All right, then. Girving.
-戈文 -是g音开头的
-Girving? -It starts with a G.
我不是说非得叫戈文 也可以叫戈迪 戈迪…
It doesn't have to be Girving. It could be Goldie, Goldie's--
迪小姐 你好 我叫杰基
Miss Dee. Hi. I'm Jackie.
今天由我陪同你进去 能麻烦你戴上这个吗
I'll be escorting you inside today. If you could just put this on for me?
谢谢
Thank you.
-嘿 萨姆 -嘿 杰基
-Hey, Sam. -Hey, Jackie.
-接下来就由萨姆带你过去 -谢谢你 杰基
-I'll leave you in Sam's capable hands. -Thank you, Jackie.
欢迎回来 迪小姐
Welcome back, Miss Dee.
谢谢你 萨姆
Thank you, Sam.
哈喽 小约翰
Hello, Johnny.
哈喽 妈妈
Hello, Mum.
你好吗 小约翰 身体还好吗
-How are you, Johnny? Are you well?
一如从前 有点无聊 药吃得很多
Same as ever. Slightly bored. Highly medicated.
反正待在监狱里的日子每天都一样
The days are all the same in prison.
这是医院 约翰 不是监狱
Hospital, John, not prison.
要是叫医院能让你开心点 那就这么叫吧
If it pleases you to think so.
医生怎么说的
What did the doctors say?
你的治疗进行得怎样了
How's your therapy going?
你这是不是在间接问我 是否已经原谅你了
Is that your way of asking me if I've forgiven you yet?
你现在没事了 不是吗 亲爱的
You're fine, aren't you, darling?
你已经有了长足的进步
You've come a long way.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你是想让我相信 还是想让你自己相信这话
Are you trying to convince me or yourself?
我是想和我儿子对话
I'm trying to have a conversation with my son.
我们需要聊一聊
We do need to talk.
我们对话一向会闹得彼此都不愉快
That rarely goes well for either of us.
也许我应该请警卫进来当裁判
Perhaps I should ask the guard to come in and referee.
我们得谈谈红宝石的事
We need to talk about… the ruby.
(亚伯)
你好啊 欧文 不 我是说戈迪
Hello, Irving. I mean, Goldie.
为了该隐 我就叫你戈迪好了
I'll call you Goldie for Cain's sake,
可其实我觉得你是欧文 我心里是这么认定的
but I think of you as Irving, really. In my heart.
他就是忍♥不住要杀我 不怪他
He can't help it. It's not his fault.
他本性就是这样 我们各有各的本性
It's who he is. It's who we are.
他是第一个谋杀犯 我是第一个遇害者
The first murderer, the first victim.
这就是我们的故事
This is our story.
你知不知道什么是故事
Do you even know what a story is?
要不要我跟你说一个
Should I tell you one?
这是一个秘密故事
It's a secret story.
话说有两兄弟 深爱彼此
It's a story about two brothers who loved each other very, very much.
对对方特别好
And they were very nice to each other.
特别好 特别关心
Nice and kind.
兄弟情深
And… and brotherly, you know?
哥哥从没伤害过弟弟
And the elder brother never harmed the younger brother ever.
而且他们没有分开住 他们住在同一个屋子里
And they didn't live in different houses. They lived together in the same house.
生活非常…幸福
And they'd be… happy.
其实我并不介意被谋杀 只要这样能让该隐开心 那么…
I don't mind getting murdered, honestly. If that's what makes Cain happy, then…
毕竟 要兄弟是干什么的 你说是吧 小♥弟♥弟♥
Hey, what are brothers for, eh, little brother?
那就来吧
Come on, then.
我们去跟该隐说声早安好不好
Shall we say good morning to Cain?
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
他一般午饭前不会谋杀我
He never normally murders me before lunch.
他上午都没什么精神
He's not much of a morning person.
和我不一样 显然和你也不一样
Like me. Or you, apparently.
我能问下你要去哪里吗 陛下
May I ask where you're off to, sire?
伦敦
London.
你不是才在那里待了一百年吗
Did you not just spend the last 100 years there?
抱歉 可为什么是伦敦
Sorry. Why London?
沙袋是在那里卖♥♥出去的
The sand was sold there.
等我找回沙袋 我就会去找头盔
When I have it back, I will seek out my helm.
去地狱寻找
In Hell.
我的天
Oh, dear.
那你能否在走之前答应我一个请求
Then will you grant me one favor before you go?
带上一只乌鸦
Take a raven with you.
我不会再带乌鸦了
No more ravens.
就算为了我带一只 好吗
If not for you, then for me.
乌鸦可以往来于不同境域
A raven can go back and forth between realms.
-可以随时让我知道… -我不需要保镖
-Keep me informed-- -I do not need a minder.
我是无尽梦神
I am Dream of The Endless.
没错 可无尽梦神身边 一向跟着一只乌鸦
Yes, and Dream of The Endless always has a raven.
杰茜米是我的最后一只乌鸦
Jessamy was the last.
如果这个康斯坦丁 和她那位祖先有一丝相像
If this Constantine is anything like her ancestor,
应该就会给我足够的帮助
she will serve me well enough.
她只不过是一个凡人
She is only human.
罗德里克伯格斯不也是凡人
As was Roderick Burgess.
是凡人就不会出岔子
What could possibly go wrong?
很好 你回来了
Oh, good. You've returned.
也回来得很及时 陛下会很高兴的
And just in time too. His Lordship will be pleased.
梦神在哪里
Where is Dream?
他不在 又走了 眼下不在
He's away. Again. For the moment.
他去找他的法器了 对吗
He's out there looking for his tools, isn't he?
他会回来的
He will be coming back.
那我得抓紧了
Well, then, I'd better get a move on.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
回清醒世界
Back to the waking world.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表