剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
谢谢你 姐姐
I thank you, my sister.
家人之间就是要互相提点 弟弟
That's what family's about, little brother.
给我 兄弟 这边
To me, man! Over here!
我再去接一个人就得走了
-One last appointment, then I have to go.
我也有一个人要去见 已经迟到了
-I, too, am late for an appointment.
代我跟他问好
Tell him I said hello.
富兰克林
Franklin!
我得走了
I have to go.
你刚看到了吗
Did you see that?
那辆车还差这么一点就撞到我了
That car came this close to hitting me.
这么一点
This close, huh?
是的
Yeah.
来吧 富兰克林 我有东西给你看
Come with me, Franklin. I need to show you something.
好的
Okay.
再见 梦神
See ya, Dream.
要保持联♥系♥ 好吗
Don't be a stranger, okay?
来吧
Come on, then.
你在等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
好吧
Very well.
但我不明白这有什么意义
But I do not see what purpose this will serve.
至少我会出来跟他们见面
At least I get out and meet them.
我觉得也许你以他们的角度 而不是你的角度去看他们
I just think maybe it would be good for you to see them on their terms,
对你有好处
instead of yours.
先生 能给我一便士啤酒 再给我弟弟一便士啤酒吗
Sir, penny ale for me and another for my brother, if it please you.
好的 女士
-Certainly, lady.
谢谢 来吧
Ta. Here you go.
味道真差
This is terrible.
这是国王陛下三年内 第三次征收人头税
His Majesty's third poll tax in three years.
我们还能有什么办法呢
What else could we have done, eh?
鲍尔和泰勒被杀时
When Ball and Tyler were killed,
劳动者的精神就随他们一起死去了
the spirit of the working man died with them.
我们现在有战争 有瘟疫 还有两个教皇在争执
We've got war, plague, and two bloody popes fighting.
世界末日要来了 我话就撂在这里
The end of the world is soon, you mark me.
昨晚有一个仙境代表团来见我
A delegation of Faerie came to see me last night.
他们在商量要不要永远抛弃这个星球
They're talking about abandoning this plane forever.
梦神 你好好听人类说话
Dream. Listen to the people.
喝你的东西
Drink your drink.
我们得恢复法律和秩序
We need to return to law and order.
我们需要对这些匪徒采取行动
We need to act against these bandits.
她在往烤炉里放东西
Puttin' somethin' in the oven.
所以 他就把手伸进了她的裙子里
So, he puts his hand up her dress.
于是她说 “你又在找兔子吗 修士 ”
And she says, "Are you hunting for rabbits again, Friar?"
《耕者皮尔斯 》
Piers Plowman.
杰弗里 这种才是人们想看的 而不是讲朝圣者的押韵的肮脏故事
That's what people want, Geoffrey, not filthy tales in rhyme about pilgrims.
可是埃德蒙 我喜欢押韵
But Edmund, I enjoy rhyming.
而且我喜欢晚上在酒馆里听故事
And I enjoy tavern tales told of an evening.
我见识过死人的场面
Look, I've seen death.
我们村一半人死于黑死病
I lost half my village to the Black Death.
我在勃艮第跟着白金汉公爵打过仗
I fought under Buckingham in Burgundy.
所以我很清楚死亡是怎么回事 死亡就是…
It's not like I don't know what death is. Death is…
犯傻
stupid.
你好白♥痴♥啊 霍布
You're a fool, Hob.
人并不是非死不可
Nobody has to die.
人们之所以死 是因为其他人都这么做
The only reason people die is… is 'cause everyone does it.
所以你们就都跟着学样
You all just go along with it. But not me.
但我可不会
I've made up my mind.
我已经这么决定了
I'm not going to die.
我不要死
Hobs, death comes for every man.
霍布 每个人都要死的
You don't know that.
这可说不准 我可能走运呢 凡事总有第一次
I might get lucky. There's always a first time.
好玩的事 好看的事这么多
There's so much to do, so many things to see.
有女人睡 有酒喝 还有人陪喝酒
Women to swive. Ale to drink. People to drink with.
任何有理智的生物 都没道理会渴望永远过这种生活
Why would any sensible creature crave an eternity of this?
你可以自己寻找答案
You could find out.
怎么寻找
How?
我可以满足他的愿望
I could grant him his wish.
真这样 过不了一个世纪 他就会乞求速死 我保证
Do that, and he will be begging for death within a century, I assure you.
结果会很有意思的
This will prove very interesting.
假设你永远不死 你要做什么
What will you do with all that life?
我会去结交比你们更好的朋友
I'll find better friends than you, I can tell you that.
是你去跟他说 还是我说
Are you gonna tell him, or should I?
我去说
I shall.
好吧 弟弟
Very well, little brother.
好吧
Very well.
你刚才是不是说你想长生不死
Did I hear you say you have no intention of ever dying?
是的 没错
Uh, yeah. Yeah, that's right.
那你得告诉我长生不死是什么滋味
Then you must tell me what it's like.
我们下次再见时你就告诉我 罗伯特加德林
Let us meet here again, Robert Gadling,
一百年后我们在这个白马酒馆再见
in this tavern of the White Horse in 100 years.
再过一百年我就成了教宗乌尔班二世
A hundred years and I'm Pope Urban.
别管他们
Don't mind them.
一百年后的今天再见 对吗
A hundred years' time, on this day?
那我们就1489年再见吧
I will see you in the year of our Lord 1489, then.
那人是谁 小霍
Who was that, then, Hobsie?
我不知道
Haven't a clue.
不过一百年后我会问他的
But tell you what, I'll ask him in 100 years' time.
你怎么知道我还活着
How did you know… that I'd still be here?
你是谁
Who are you?
巫师 圣人
A wizard? A… a saint?
恶魔
A demon?
我是不是和魔鬼做了交易
Have I made a bargain with the devil?
不是
No.
那为什么过了这么久我还活着
Then why aren't I dead long since?
这是什么游戏吗
Is this some kind of game?
不是游戏
No game.
那这是为什么
But why?
你是谁
Who are you?
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
我在这里是因为我感兴趣
I'm here because I'm interested.
对我有兴趣
In me?
对你的经历有兴趣
In your experience.
-我得做什么 -什么都不用做
-What do I have to do? -Nothing.
按你自己的想法生活就行
You live your life as you choose.
然后我们每隔一百年碰一次面
Then on this day, every 100 years, we will meet.
因为你想知道这种体验是什么滋味
Because you wanna know what it's like.
好吧 我来告诉你是什么滋味
All right. I'll tell you what it's like.
太美妙了
It's fucking brilliant.
生活时刻在变化
It's all changing.
指哪方面
In what way?
烟囱一直在变
Chimneys.
现在的烟囱不会 把人的眼睛熏得一直流泪
Not having your eyes watering all the time from the smoke.
而且现在我们用这种小布片擦鼻子
And now we have these little cloth pieces for your nose.
以前我们只能用衣袖擦鼻子
In the old days, we just used our sleeves.
还可以一直打牌
Oh. And playing cards.
你们人类接下来能想点什么
What will you people think of next?
我希望以后有办法除掉跳蚤
With any luck, something to get rid of fleas.
你这一百年都干了什么
But what have you been doing for the last hundred years?
和以前一样 大部分时间当兵
Same as before. Soldiering, mainly.
如果没仗可打 我就当会儿土匪
A little banditry here and there if I couldn't find a war.
不过现在我在从事一个新行业
Uh, but now, I've started in a new trade.
叫印刷
It's called printing.
目前 不进行会也能干这行
Don't need to be a guild member, not yet.
人们对印刷没什么需求 而且这活又累
Uh, never be a real demand for it, and it's hard work,
但做这事总比埋在地下腐烂成蛆要好
but it beats the hell out of rotting to maggots in the ground, eh?
你的意思是你依然想活着
So you still want to live?
是的
Oh, yes.
那一百年后再见
A hundred years, then?
好的
Oh, yes.
你还没告诉我你是谁
You never told me who you are.
基特 依我看 你的主题是 为了自己的艺术和梦想
Well, Kit, your theme as I saw it is this: that for one's art and for one's dreams,
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表