剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
What you have lost?
我不答应
The answer is no.
我来不是为了问你们的意见
I have not come here to ask you.
是为了问格雷戈里的意见
I've come to ask Gregory.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
格雷戈里 不要
Gregory, stop. No.
牺牲我吧 或者亚伯
Take me instead. Or Abel.
-对 牺牲我吧 主人 求您了 -我办不到
-Yeah, take me, Lord Morpheus, please. -I cannot.
我只能把我创造的东西吸收回来
I can only reabsorb that which I have created,
而格雷戈里最初就是梦魇
and Gregory began as a Nightmare.
对 可它现在是我们的家人了
Yes, but he's one of us now.
这样不公平
It's not fair.
对 是不公平
No… it's not.
你真的是一个很乖的宝宝
You're a very good boy.
你没必要这样的
You don't have to do this, you know.
这样不公平
It's not fair.
你为我们的王国牺牲 至高荣耀属于你
You have served this kingdom with great honor.
我们会缅怀你的
You will be missed.
走吧 露茜安
Come, Lucienne.
这下有得忙了
We have work to do.
祝您好运 主人
Good luck, my Lord.
唯唯诺诺的马屁精
Simpering suck-up.
看来你很会利用你偷窃的才华 事业做得风生水起
I see you've turned your talent for theft into a successful career.
这些古董不是我偷来的 我只是掮客
I don't steal them. I broker them.
那你有没有给自己留点什么东西
Well, you ever keep anything for yourself?
没有
No.
梦神的法器也没有
Not even Dream's tools?
他肯定会需要那些法器的
Well, he's gonna want them.
我猜你也需要吧
And I'm guessing that you do too.
那些法器我拿着没用
The tools, they won't work for me.
它们和我都是用同样的东西做的
They're made of the same stuff I am.
那你来这里为了什么
So… why are you here?
来看看我们能不能互相帮助
To see if we can help each other.
我可以告诉你怎么用那些法器
I could show you how to use them.
用它们干什么
Use them to do what?
把他赶走 而且是永远赶走
Make him go away. For good this time.
你想要我杀了梦境之王
You want me to kill the King of Dreams?
没错 你行的 我知道你行
Right. You can do it. I know you can.
你只要听我的 信任我就行
You just have to listen and trust me.
那恐怕你我都死定了
Then I'm afraid we're both dead,
因为法器不在我手上
because I don't have them.
这就太糟了
Yeah, well, that is too bad.
不晓得你儿子知不知道它们的下落
I wonder if your son knows where they are.
约翰最近还好吗
How is John doing these days?
你觉得梦神会怎么对付 罗德里克伯格斯的儿子
What do you think Dream will do to the son of Roderick Burgess?
为了你儿子好 我再问你一次
So I'll ask you one more time for your son's sake.
法器在哪里
Where are the tools, Ethel?
陛下 你认为你已经 完全准备好了吗
Do you think you're quite ready for this, Your Majesty?
你上一次在这些水域穿行 是很久以前的事
It has been some time since you've navigated these waters.
你是不是觉得 我已经忘记怎么穿行了
Do you think I've forgotten how?
不是的 只是…
No, but…
如果不给宿命女神一点东西 我就没法请求她们帮助
I cannot ask The Fates for help without giving them something in return.
梦境里已经没有任何可以献出的东西
There is nothing left to give from The Dreaming.
我只能去别人的梦里搜集
I have to gather my offerings from the dreams of others.
我明白
I understand.
只是 你不在的期间
It's just that, in your absence,
这些水域已经变得更黑暗了 充满危险 变化莫测
these waters have become darker, treacherous, unsafe.
这些水域和我本就是一体
These waters are as much a part of me as I am of them.
格雷戈里不会白白牺牲的
Gregory's sacrifice will not be in vain.
你说对了 露茜安
You were right, Lucienne.
这些梦和梦魇似乎已经 不认得自己的主人了
The Dreams and Nightmares no longer seem to recognize their master.
我会提醒他们 并从他们那里拿到我需要的东西
I will remind them and take from them what I require.
因为人能在十字路口遇到宿命女神
Since one meets The Fates at a crossroads,
所以我在一个柬埔寨农民的梦中 找到了一个十字路口
I find one in the dreams of a Cambodian farmer.
被吊死的人代表投降 以及为众人做出牺牲
The hanged man represents surrender and sacrifice for the greater good.
绞刑架来自日本的一个年轻影迷
The gallows come from a young Japanese cinephile,
她满脑子都是英国恐怖片
her head full of British horror films.
松开
Release!
水流比我记忆中更强劲更湍急
The currents are stronger and faster than I remember.
我得集中精神
I have to focus.
张大眼睛 看清宿命女神需要什么
Open my eyes and see what The Fates require.
是一条大蛇 象征脱胎换骨
-A serpent…
象征生命 死亡和重生
…a symbol of transformation,
我已经把供品搜集齐全
of life, death and rebirth.
现在就看宿命女神的了
I have gathered my offerings.
我 梦境之王莫菲斯
Now, it is up to The Fates.
无尽梦神
I, Lord Morpheus,
召唤宿命女神
Dream of The Endless,
三位一体女神
summon The Fates…
一体三位女神
…the Three-Who-Are-One,
赫卡忒女神
the One-Who-Is-Three.
莫菲斯 好久不见
The Hecate.
你似乎消瘦了 亲爱的
Morpheus, it's been a while.
你有吃东西吗 你饿吗
You look thin, love. Are you eating? Are you hungry?
他饿 但缺的不是食物
He is, but not for food.
瞧他的样子 他想得到点什么
Look at him. He wants something.
被你发现了
You've found me out.
我确实想得到点什么
I do want something.
我想得到你们的帮助
I need your help.
帮助
Help?
你们听听
Oh, listen to him.
就像你曾经帮助我们对付瑟茜那样
Like you helped us against Circe?
瑟茜的事已经过去了 姐妹本我
Circe is old business, sister-self.
而且他还带来了好东西
And he did bring nice stuff.
你可以问我们三个问题
You may ask us three questions.
我们每人回答你一个
And get one answer from each of us.
谢谢各位女士
Thank you, ladies.
我第一个问题是
My first question.
我有一个装满沙子的皮袋
I had a leather pouch filled with sand.
它现在在哪里
Where is it?
它在伦敦被人卖♥♥了
It was sold in London.
最后一个买♥♥主是一个魔法师 名字叫…
Last purchased by a magic user called…
约翰娜康斯坦丁
Johanna Constantine.
康斯坦丁…
Constantine…
我认识一个姓康斯坦丁的人 但那是三百年前的事了
I knew a Constantine, but that was 300 years ago.
你说她是“最后一个买♥♥主” 那沙袋还在她手上吗
You said "last purchased." Does she still have the sand?
梦神 规矩你懂的
Dream, you know better than that.
一个问题只能回答一次
You get one question, one answer.
对不起
My apologies.
我第二个问题是
My second question.
说吧 亲爱的
Go on, dear.
我的头盔去了哪里
My helm. What happened to it?
它被卖♥♥给了一个恶魔
It was traded away to a demon,
以换取护身符
for the Amulet of Protection.
卖♥♥给了哪个恶魔
To which demon was it traded?
一个问题只能回答一次 亲爱的
One question, one answer, love.
最后一个问题
Last question.
我的红宝石 现在谁拿着
My ruby, who holds it now?
你的宝石被一个母亲传给了她儿子
Your gem was passed from a mother to a son.
他们现在在哪里
Where are they now?
你的提问次数已经用完了
You have asked your questions!
主人 你没把这个给宿命女神
My Lord, you didn't give it to The Fates.
本来就不是要给她们的
Because it was not meant for them.
你根本没在听我说话 对吗
You don't listen, do you?
有吸引力的男人少有听别人说话的 估计是没必要吧
Attractive men seldom do. I suppose they don't have to.
艾瑟尔 你是在跟我调情吗
Ethel, are you flirting with me?
你问我法器在哪里 我跟你说了 法器不在我手上
You asked me where the tools are, I told you I don't have them.
鉴于你有这么非凡的成就 我觉得你的回答很难让人相信
I find that difficult to believe, given your extraordinary success.
你是不是认为一个女人要取得成就
Do you think that the only way a woman can be successful
只能依靠魔法
is by using magic?
你这样既超越自然 又有性别歧视
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表