剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
I may have told them your life story as well,
但我这么做是为了 散播关于你弟弟的消息
but it's just to spread the word about your brother.
不是因为我们喜欢八卦
It's not because we were gossiping.
我们为你母亲去世的消息感到遗憾
We were sorry to hear about your mother's death.
-她老公 -还有你老公
-Her husband. -Oh, and your husband's.
香塔和泽妲住在楼上 就在你们对面
Chantal and Zelda live upstairs across the hall from you.
我们拥有东岸最大规模的
We possess the largest collection of stuffed spiders
毛绒蜘蛛私人收藏
in private hands on the Eastern Seaboard.
你们想看吗 要不要今晚晚些时候看
Would you like to see them? Perhaps later this evening?
泽妲想问 你有没有邀请葛伯特
Zelda would like to know if you've invited Gilbert.
邀请了 我在他门下面塞了纸条
Yes, I slipped a note under his door.
今晚见了 新室友们
Oh. Until tonight, new housemates.
她们非常友善
They're really very sweet.
她们是不是…
Are they…
姐妹 母女 情侣
Sisters? Mother? Daughter? Lovers?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
但我觉得知道的话反而会破坏感觉
But I feel knowing would somehow ruin it.
谁是葛伯特
And who's Gilbert?
葛伯特住在阁楼里
Gilbert lives in the attic room.
我们不常见到他 他老是在上面坐着看书
We don't see much of him. He just sits up there and reads.
这里就这些人吗
So, is that it?
还有没有对我们了如指掌的人
Or is there anyone else who knows everything about us?
这栋房♥子里没有任何秘密
No secrets in this house.
我们是一个古怪又幸福的大家庭
We're just one big, odd, happy family.
抱歉了
Sorry.
不用 我们就是 喜欢家庭氛围才入住的
Don't be. Family's why we're here.
很抱歉 沃克小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Walker,
可我在电♥话♥和电邮里 跟你母亲的代理律师说过了
but as I told your mother's attorney on the phone and in my emails,
按照法律规定 我不能泄露你弟弟的信息
I cannot, by law, give out your brother's information.
不过你要是想给杰德的父母留口信…
If you'd like to leave your information for Jed's parents--
-他们不是杰德的父母 -他们照顾他期间就是他的父母
-They're not his parents. -They are while he is in their care.
可我是他亲姐姐
-But I'm his sister.
我明白
-I understand that.
但你得明白 作为他的姐姐 你没有任何关于他的法律权利
But you have to understand that, as such, you have no legal claim to him.
你能不能偶尔有点人性
Could you just be a fucking human being for a second?
-拜托行吗 -罗罗
-Please? -Rosie.
别拦着我 我们都这么大老远赶来了
No. We came all this way.
我父母都不在了 鲁比奥小姐 杰德现在是我唯一的家人
My parents are dead, Miss Rubio. Jed's the only family I have left.
他是我的唯一
He's it.
我只想和他见个面或者说句话
I just want to see him or talk to him.
只想让他知道我现在来了
Just let him know I'm here.
罗丝 如果我告诉你 你弟弟在哪里 然后你要怎么办
Rose, if I tell you where your brother is, then what?
我会联♥系♥他
I get in touch.
告诉他我妈妈的事
I tell him about our mom.
我会问他过得好吗 过得怎样
I ask him how he is. If he's okay.
要是他跟你这么说怎么办
What do you do when he says,
“我不想和他们一起生活 我想和你一起生活”
"I don't wanna live with these people. I wanna live with you."
这是你想看到的局面吗
Is that what you want?
你能独自养育一个12岁的孩子吗
Are you prepared to raise a 12-year-old boy by yourself?
以你的年纪能吗
At your age?
你有工作吗 有医保吗
Do you have a job? Health care?
我可以告诉你一件事
Look. If it helps,
杰德的养父母是你父亲的朋友
Jed's fosters were friends of your dad's.
是吗
They were?
他们收留了杰德 申请当他的养父母
They took Jed in, applied to be his fosters,
现在他们每月能领800美金的补助 所以杰德的生活还行
and now they're getting 800 a month, so Jed's doing just fine.
嘿
Hey!
-你们回来啦 -怎么样
-You've returned. -How'd it go?
我在寄养机构和人家吵起来了
Well, I didn't make any new friends at the foster agency.
至少你为自己抗争了 我很为她骄傲
You stood up for yourself. I was very proud of her.
你可以把经过跟我们说说
Well, you can tell us all about it.
-边喝边说 -我们现在带你们出去玩
-Over drinks. -We're taking you out.
-现在吗 -没错
-Right now? -Absolutely.
你们打扮得这么漂亮 那我们要去换装吗
Well, you look so nice. Should we change?
我们一向都这个样子
We always look this way.
-是的 她们吃早餐都是这种打扮 -没错
-They do. Even at breakfast. -Right.
走吧 女士们
Shall we, ladies?
-我们超想去 -可我们不该等等哈尔吗
-We'd love it. -But shouldn't we wait for Hal?
哈尔已经去了
Hal's already there.
我做了一个梦
一个关于你的梦 亲爱的
梦会成真 亲爱的
他们认为我们完了
可是亲爱的
你会出人头地 你会脱颖而出
全世界都将臣服于你
从这里开始 从现在开始
宝贝 你已时来运转
清空甲板 扫除阻碍
你现在只需放松即可
飞一个吻 鞠一个躬
亲爱的 你已时来运转
现在该你大显身手了
惊艳全世界
令世人为你痴狂
这还只是开始
拉开帷幕 点亮灯光
你将平步青云
你会出人头地 你会脱颖而出
我就是知道 等着瞧
我说的那颗幸运星即将到来
亲爱的 你已时来运转 玫瑰和水仙花会伴着你
亲爱的 你已时来运转 阳光和圣诞老人会伴着你
明亮的夜晚和棒棒糖等着你
一切已时来运转…
(尤尼提)
你是这样 我也如此
喂 尤尼提
Hello? Unity?
喂 你在听吗
Hello? Hello? Are you there?
你的朋友不在吗
Is your friend not there?
那我来当你的朋友吧
I'll be your friend.
你这样的女生不该孤身一人
And a girl like you shouldn't be alone.
我不是孤身一人 我朋友在里面 所以我还是…
I'm not alone. My friends are inside, so I should probably--
-我们要拿走你的手♥机♥ -还有钱包
-Oh. We'll take your phone. -And your wallet.
还有你手上的戒指
That ring on your finger too.
先生们
Gentlemen!
这位年轻女士似乎不愿交出她的首饰
Seems to me that this young lady's desirous of retaining her jewelry
不愿自己的荣誉受损 请原谅我的冒昧打扰
and her honor. Uh, you'll excuse me if I intrude.
谢谢 不过我不用你帮忙 先生
Thank you, but that won't be necessary, sir.
快走
-Come on!
你没事吧 小姐
You all right, miss?
抱歉 刚才我真蠢
Sorry, that was… really dumb of me.
-乱说 你才没… -不 就是蠢
-Nonsense. It was-- -No, it was. It was.
不过谢谢你的帮忙
But thank you for your help.
你并不需要我的帮忙 你独自一人就能应付
You didn't need my help. You were doing quite well on your own.
我们要不要报♥警♥
Shall we call the police?
我现在只想回家
I think I just need to get home.
要我送你吗
Well, may I accompany you?
对了 我叫葛伯特
And the name's Gilbert, by the way.
你就是住在哈尔家阁楼上的葛伯特
Are you the Gilbert who lives in Hal's attic?
正是在下 你该不会就是 楼下前排的新房♥客吧
The very same. You aren't by any chance the new downstairs front lodger?
正是在下 我是罗丝沃克
The very same. Rose Walker.
幸会 我刚准备去看 我们房♥东的戏剧表演的
Delighted. I was just on my way to see our landlord's theatrical endeavor.
刚刚已经演完了
You just missed it.
我之前在看书 没注意时间
I was reading, lost track of time.
你确定你没事吧
You are sure you're all right?
我回去睡一觉就好了
I just need to get some sleep.
那我们一起回去吧
Well, let's get you home then, shall we?
你在看什么书
So, what were you reading?
切斯特顿的作品
Chesterton.
你看过他的作品吗
Do you read him?
我并不想喊“狼来了”
I don't wanna be the bird who cried wolf.
天啊
Oh, dear.
可是 如果罗丝沃克今晚做的梦 反映她清醒时刻的遭遇…
But if Rose Walker's dreams tonight are anything like her waking life…
出什么事了
What happened?
她在佛罗里达的一个酒吧外面 遇到了袭击
She was attacked outside a bar in Florida.
不过她把他们打跑了
She fought 'em off though.
她跑去佛罗里达干什么
What is she doing in Florida?
寻找失散的弟弟
Looking for her missing brother.
-杰德沃克不见了 -罗丝找不到他
-Jed Walker is missing? -Well, Rose can't find him.
(杰德沃克)
怎么了
What?
我也找不到他
I can't find him either.
是啊 因为他不见了嘛
Yeah, that's because he's missing.
不 不光是在清醒世界找不到他
No, not just from the waking world.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表