剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
Nothing so crude.
四百年了 我们一直在这里会面
Four hundred years now, I've been meeting you here
然而我还有很多未解之谜
and there is so much I still don't know.
说真的 你是谁
Who are you? Truly?
你叫什么
What's your name?
先生们 我能否问你们二位是谁
I might ask both of you that same question, gentlemen.
不用站起来 请继续坐着
Please, please, do not trouble yourselves to rise.
这两位是迈克尔和托比亚斯
These are Michael and Tobias.
以走私为业
Smugglers by trade.
不过他们很乐意通过割喉增加收入
Although, they're only too glad to augment their earnings by slitting throats.
你们要是敢动 他们就会割掉你们的喉咙
If you move, they'll slit yours.
现在伦敦这一片流传一个说法
They tell of a tale in these London parts,
说魔鬼和流浪的犹太人每隔一个世纪 就会在一个酒馆见面
that the Devil and the Wandering Jew meet once every century in a tavern.
两年前 在一个死人的衬衫夹缝里
Two years past, sewn into the shirt of a dead man,
我发现了这个
I found this.
这是我吗
Is that meant to be me?
把我画得这么难看 你的更糟糕
Oh, I look terrible. You look worse.
你们每隔一百年会来这个酒馆一次
You return to this pub every 100 years,
和人类做交易 分享礼物和长生不老术
striking bargains with men, sharing gifts, immortality,
你们现在得把它们分享给我
which you will now share with me.
你们无话可说吗
Well, have you nothing to say?
我不是魔鬼
I am no Devil.
我也不是犹太人
And I'm not Jewish.
可恶
Fie.
那你们是什么生物
What manner of creatures are you then?
那阁下是谁
Who wants to know?
我是约翰娜康斯坦丁勋爵
I'm Lady Johanna Constantine.
两位 你们现在必须跟我走 我的马车就在外面
You will both follow me, sirs. My coach is without.
我看得出来你们身上有很多秘密
I can see there is so much you can tell me.
值得我学习
So much I can learn.
不
No.
我不这么觉得
No, I think not.
站起来
Get up.
等等
Wait.
不
No.
怎么会是你
No, not you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我给她看了她认识的一些鬼魂
She has old ghosts that I've shown to her.
你没必要出手保护我的
You need not have come to my defense.
这还用说
Clearly.
但我不想一百年后 只有我一个人在这里喝酒
Still, I didn't want to be drinking alone here in 100 years' time.
我想今晚你已经不想 再找一个酒馆喝酒了吧
I don't suppose you care to find another pub tonight?
她可能把我们碰面的事跟别人说了
She may have told others about our meeting.
这样你就不安全了
It will not be safe for you.
我安全得很
I'm perfectly safe.
我不会死的 还记得吗
I can't die, remember?
对 但别人有可能会伤害你或囚禁你
Aye. But you can be hurt or captured.
我们必须小心
We must be cautious.
得时刻小心
Always.
那一百年后再见
A hundred years, then?
一百年后再见
A hundred years.
我第一次见到短号♥ 是在一个骑兵团里
我给了他不喜欢的东西
偷了他的银勺子
你吓到我了 先生
You gave us a start, sir.
有那么一瞬间 我以为你就是血腥杰克
For a second, I thought you was Bloody Jack hisself.
我不是
No.
我知道 先生 我是和你开玩笑的
No, I know that, sir. Just joshing ya.
给本姑娘买♥♥一点淡啤酒喝怎么样
So, how'd you like to buy a gal a dram of pale?
顺便来一发
And maybe a quick bum dance?
用你的老二让人家欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Give us a hard ride with your cream stick.
我不太想
I think not.
你这个皮包骨的变♥态♥ 我看你是没那能耐吧
I bet you ain't got it in you, you skinny chickaleary.
露
Lou!
自己买♥♥喝的去
Get yourself a drink.
那就只喝一杯吧
Maybe just the one.
别介意酒鬼露的话
Sorry about Lushing Lou.
酒鬼露 你们是这么叫她的
Lushing Lou. Is that what they call her?
在这里 大家都喊她“医院”
Well, in here, they call her "the Hospital."
为什么
Why?
因为她经常去医院
Because she's in 'em a great deal,
还送了很多男人去医院
and because she's sent so many men into 'em.
-我不知道她真名叫什么 -露易丝鲍德温
-No idea what her real name is. -Louise Baldwin.
她父亲曾在英国♥军♥队中服役
Her father was in the British army.
她堂哥在她还是个孩子时强♥奸♥了她
Her cousin raped, impregnated and deserted her
害她怀了孕 还抛弃了她
when she was just a child.
你怎么知道这些事
How do you know all that?
你的酒杯空了 需要再添酒
-Your cup is empty. You need more wine.
你认识约翰娜勋爵 也认识酒鬼露
You knew Lady Johanna. You know Lushing Lou.
你认识所有人 对不对
You know everyone, don't you?
我后来又见过她
I saw her again, you know.
谁 约翰娜勋爵
Who? Lady Johanna?
她帮我办过一件事 而且办得很好 令人钦佩
She undertook a task for me and succeeded admirably, I might add.
这可能是我这五百年来 了解的关于你的唯一的事
That might be the only thing I've learned after 500 years.
人们几乎总是比你以为的要好
People are almost always better than you think they are.
不过我是例外 我永远都是老样子
Not me, though. Still the same as ever.
我觉得你可能有变化
I think perhaps you've changed.
我是从我以前的错误中 吸取了一点教训 但是…
Well, I may have learnt a bit from my mistakes. But, uh…
这并没有阻止我重蹈覆辙
doesn't seem to stop me from making them.
我觉得变了的人是你
I think it's you that's changed.
怎么说
How so?
我好像明白了为什么 我们会一个又一个世纪地碰面
I think I know why we still meet here, century after century.
并不是因为你想看我 是否会有一天想寻死
It's not because you want to see whether or not I'm ready to seek death.
我觉得我永远都不会想寻死
I don't think I'll ever seek death.
这一点到现在你应该已经了解了
By now, you know that about me.
我觉得你来这里是为了别的原因
So, I think you're here for something else.
你觉得是什么
And what might that be?
友谊
Friendship.
我觉得你很孤独
I think you're lonely.
你真放肆…
You dare…
-不 我的意思不是… -你…
-No, look, I'm not saying-- -You…
真放肆 竟敢认为我会需要你的友谊
dare suggest one such as I might need your companionship.
我就是这么认为的
Yes. Yes, I do.
既然如此 我要走了 我要证明给你看你想错了
Then I shall take my leave of you and prove you wrong.
我告诉你 一百年后我会在这里等着
I'll tell you what, I'll be here in 100 years' time.
如果到时你来了 就说明我们是朋友
If you're here then too, it'll be because we're friends.
你来没有别的原因 明白吗
No other reason, right?
可恶
Fuck.
撒切尔说要征收人头税
Thatcher's bloody poll tax.
会闹革命的…
There's going to be a revolution…
如果他们领的救济金 比老实工作一天赚的钱还多
Then shave, get dressed, get a job when they can make more on the dole
他们就不会打扮整齐去找工作
than they would for an honest day's work.
…她的裙子里
…up her dress.
于是她说 “你又在找兔子吗 牧师 ”
And she says, "Are you hunting for rabbits again, Vicar?"
介不介意我…
Uh, mind if I…
我在等人
-Uh, I'm actually waiting for someone. -Oh.
给我一杯威士忌
Whiskey, please.
你得说得具体些 我们现在有酒单了
Uh, you'll have to be more specific. We got a menu now.
年代最久的是哪种
What's the oldest you got?
我们的格伦格兰特威士忌 年纪大到可以当你父亲了
Well, I've got a Glen Grant, old enough to be your father.
我的岁数比看上去大
-I'm older than I look.
你在等人吗
You waiting for someone?
我应该是被放鸽子了
I think I've been stood up.
我们上次在这里的时候吵过一架
We had a fight. Last time we were here.
是我的错
It was my fault.
我多希望是因为当时我喝醉了 但其实是因为我是傻子
Wish I could say I was drunk at the time, but I was just an idiot.
我见过很多人在酒馆里和朋友吵架
I've seen plenty of friends get in fights in pubs.
但有更多的人事后一笑泯恩仇的
Even more of them laugh about it together later.
我俩和解或许得再等一百年
-Maybe in another 100 years. -Ah.
那到时你们得去别的酒馆了
You'll have to have found a new pub by then.
这个地方已经被卖♥♥掉 说要腾出空间建新公♥寓♥
This place has been sold to make room for new flats.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表