剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
但我这次来是为了帮已经回来的 莫菲斯陛下做阿卡纳普查
But I'm here conducting a census for Lord Morpheus now that he's back.
你现在得给我一份 所有住在这里的实体的完整名单
Now, I'll need a complete list of all entities residing here.
好的 让我想一下
Okay. Let me have a think. Um…
这里有我 有秘密屋
-There's me. -And the House of Secrets itself obviously.
有瓶中怪
And the Bottle Imp.
还有…地下室里 恶心到难以言喻的东西
And, um… something unspeakably nasty in the basement.
地下室里的恶心东西
Something nasty in the basement.
我都尽量不去地下室 还有…
I try not to go down there. And…
我似乎无意中遗漏了我的朋友
I seem to have inadvertently omitted my friend.
它叫戈迪
It's called Goldie.
增加了一个阿卡纳 是一个叫戈迪的神龙宝宝
One new addition. A baby gargoyle called Goldie.
莫菲斯陛下到底知不知道…
So, does Lord Morpheus know about the…
漩涡的事
…vortex?
我可以肯定地告诉你
I can assure you,
比起听愚蠢的谣言 莫菲斯陛下有更重要的事情要做
Lord Morpheus has better things to do than listen to foolish rumors.
也许去英国旅行一次正是她需要的
Maybe a trip to England is exactly what she needs.
她在睡觉 所以情况有好转
She's sleeping. So, that's progress.
-她一直没睡过觉 -没有
-She hasn't been sleeping? -No.
她一直在处理她妈妈的遗产 还要想办法找到她弟弟
She's been dealing with her mom's estate, trying to find her brother.
她在做一切能做的事情
Doing whatever she has to do
好避免去想自己现在 已经成了孤家寡人
to keep from thinking about the fact that she's all alone now.
她并不是孤身一人
She's not though.
对 我知道 有朋友是很好 只是…
No, I know. And friends are great, but, uh…
怎么了
What?
当人失去父母时 才会突然意识到
When you lose your parents, you suddenly realize
一直以来让我们有踏实感的并非重力
it wasn't gravity keeping you on the ground all this time.
而是清楚自己是某人的女儿或者姐妹
It was knowing you were someone's daughter. Or sister.
或者妻子 比如我
Or wife, in my case.
对不起 你还好吗 你没事吧
I'm sorry. How are you? Are you okay?
我可能不太好
Probably not, no.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为我现在没回去工作 而是正坐在去伦敦的飞机上
'Cause instead of being back at work, I'm on a plane to London,
和我死去的丈夫说话
talking to my dead husband.
女士
Ma'am? Ma'am?
抱歉叫醒你了 能请你系上安全带吗
Sorry to wake you. Would you mind fastening your seat belt?
谢谢
Thank you.
莫菲斯陛下 我已经按你的要求做完了阿卡纳普查
I have completed the census you requested, Lord Morpheus.
不错 结果如何
Good. And?
我一共清点出11062个阿卡纳
I have accounted for 11,062 of them.
哇 你肯定费了不少功夫吧
Wow. Someone's been busy.
是的
Yes. Well…
梦境里增添了一些新实体
There are a handful of new entities.
这在意料之中
That is to be expected.
但是…有三个大阿卡纳不见了
But… three of the Major Arcana are gone.
都是谁
Name them.
第一个是高特
The first is Gault.
说实话 她是一个我从不信任的梦魇
A Nightmare who, I must say, I never trusted.
她是一个变形者
She is a shape-changer.
她的本性就是不值得信任的
It is not in her nature to be trustworthy.
还有谁
Who else?
科林斯
The Corinthian.
我就猜到会有他
I assumed as much.
他依然在以他本应服务的做梦者为食
Still feeding on the dreamers he was meant to serve.
-是的 -还有一个是谁
-Yes. -The last?
提琴手之绿地
The last is Fiddler's Green.
提琴手之绿地
-Fiddler's Green? -Hmm.
这倒是很奇怪
That is passing strange.
毕竟他是自己辖区的管理人 一向很可靠的
He is, after all, vavasor of his own dominion and always so reliable.
我知道
I know.
都怪我
This is my fault.
要是我没离开 一直在这里履行职责…
Had I been here, fulfilling my function--
-这事不是你的错 陛下 -不是吗
-It was not your fault, my lord. -No?
那是谁的错
Then whose?
有一些消息我还没有告诉你
I'm afraid there is yet more news.
-其实是八卦 但是… -继续说
-Gossip, really, but… -Go on.
梦境的居民之间正流传着 一个关于漩涡的谣言
There are rumors among the dream folk… of a vortex.
可能你得调查一下
Perhaps you might wish to investigate.
谣言其实属实
The rumors are quite true.
现在是有一个漩涡
There is a vortex.
是一个真正的圆箍 是这个时代出现的首个圆箍
A true annulet. The first of this era.
那你得赶紧把它捉住 主人 不能让它肆意妄为
Then you must hunt for it, sir. It must be controlled.
这次的漩涡是一个女人 露茜安
The vortex is a she, Lucienne.
而非“它”
Not an "it."
但无尽不可 对任何不构成活跃威胁的凡人
And the Endless are forbidden from taking action against any mortal
采取行动
who is not an active threat.
可非得等到威胁变活跃了 才能出手吗
Yes, but should the threat become active?
真到那时 这个麻烦或许可以 帮助我们解决另外那三个麻烦
Then perhaps one of our problems may prove a solution to the other three.
毕竟她是漩涡
She is a vortex, after all.
她迟早会把那三个 流浪在外的梦拉到她的梦里
Sooner or later, she will draw the stray dreams to her.
这样不是很冒险吗 陛下
Is that not risky, Lord?
她有可能会把梦境 和清醒世界全都摧毁
She could destroy the Dreaming. And the waking world in the process.
我一直在观察她的动向
-I'm watching her.
可你只能在她睡着时才能观察她
-Yes, but only when she sleeps.
或许我们得派人去清醒世界监视她
Perhaps one of us should surveil her in the waking world.
我觉得目前我得看着梦境 不宜离开
I think it best I not leave the Dreaming unattended for now.
我可以去监视她
I could go.
行 露茜安会告诉你该留意什么
Very well. Lucienne will tell you what to look for, Matthew.
你看见了什么 我也会看见
And what you see, I too will see.
罗丝
Rose?
醒醒
Wake up.
我们到了
We're here.
我刚才做了一个非常奇怪的梦
I just had the weirdest dream.
谢谢
Thank you.
(英格兰萨塞克斯)
沃克小姐
Miss Walker.
你好 我是罗丝
Hi. I'm Rose.
我是莱塔霍尔
I'm Lyta Hall.
你就是代理律师霍得沃先生吧
Are you the attorney? Mr. Holdawell?
我姓“侯德维” 小姐
It's Holdaway, miss.
不好意思
Sorry.
另外 我们这边 对自己职业的称呼是“沙律师”
And we call ourselves "solicitors" on this side of the Atlantic.
这里就是基金会总部吗
Is this the foundation headquarters?
这里是私人养老院
This is a private care home for the elderly.
我的客户住在这里
My client is a resident.
我们进去吧
Shall we go in?
请跟我来
If you'll follow me.
这个基金会是由你的客户管理的吗
Your client runs the foundation?
我的客户会跟你们解释一切的 也会解释得比我好 霍尔小姐
My client will explain everything much better than I can, Miss Hall.
你知道圆箍是什么东西吗
Do you know what an annulet is?
-什么 -圆箍
-A what? -An annulet.
圆箍应该是一种戒指 这是旧时用语
It's a kind of ring, I believe. Old word.
你这样年轻的女生 怎么会接触到这么一个词
Where did such a young girl run across such an old word?
我不年轻了 我都21了
I'm not that young. I'm actually 21.
我说我的年纪谁都不信
No one ever believes me.
还总是要查看我的身份证 真烦
And they always ask to see my ID, it's annoying.
等他们不查你身份证时 那才让人烦
What's annoying is when they stop asking.
相信我吧
Trust me.
请进
-Come in, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你就是罗丝吧
You must be Rose.
是的 这是我朋友莱塔霍尔
I am. And this is my friend, Lyta Hall.
我很高兴和你们两位见面
It's a pleasure to meet you both.
我叫尤尼提金凯
My name is Unity. Unity Kincaid.
-谢谢你 侯德维先生 -别客气
-Thank you, Mr. Holdaway. -Not at all.
他很严肃 对吧
He's very serious, isn't he?
请到这边来吧
Please, come in.
谢谢
Thank you. Ooh.
-这是谁的 -这是我还是小女孩时候的东西
-Whose is this? -Oh, that was mine when I was a girl.
看上去是崭新的
It looks brand-new.
可以说就是崭新的
It might as well be.
我一直没机会玩
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表