剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
…power grid failures across the country.
特丽之前提到的
It seems the semitruck carrying potassium hydroxide
运载氢氧化钾的半挂卡车
that Terri mentioned earlier
似乎在95号♥州际公路中段被点燃了
was ignited in the middle of I-95
一群人冲进警♥察♥设置的路障
after a group of people stormed the police barricade
把它点燃了
and set it on fire.
据说爆♥炸♥引起了火灾
The explosion is said to have caused a subsequent fire
火苗吞噬了一些汽车和卡车
engulfing a number of cars and trucks,
其中一辆是运载汽油的油罐车
one of which was a tanker truck carrying gasoline.
95号♥公路现已成为地狱
Ninety-five is an inferno,
而大风还将燃烧的热灰
and the high winds are carrying burning hot ash
吹进了周边社区
into the surrounding neighborhoods.
这怎么会是更好的世界
How is this a better world?
你还是在用你的眼睛看世界
You're still seeing it with your eyes.
你需要闭上眼睛
You need to close them.
拥抱黑暗
Embrace the darkness.
我看见了未来
I see the future.
那告诉我
Then tell me.
我的未来是什么
Tell me my future.
你来自尘土
You come from dust.
你踏过尘土
You walk the dust.
你回归尘土
You go back to dust.
别人的未来都是这样 告诉我我的未来是什么
That's everyone's future. Tell me my future.
你没有未来 约翰迪
There is no future for you, John Dee.
你的未来被墙壁 守卫 以及发臭的疯癫束缚着
It is bound by walls and guards and the sour smell of madness.
然后你生命的线被切断了 你母亲的儿子
And then the skein of your life is cut, son of your mother.
不 再看一下 我的未来是什么
No. Look again. Tell me my future.
你偷走了梦神的一些法力
You have stolen some of the power of Dream's.
你会夺走梦神的全部法力
You will take all of it.
你会亲手捏碎梦之主的生命
You will crush the Dream lord's life in your hands.
你好
Hello.
我叫约翰
I'm John.
我很高兴你来了 现在没电了
I'm glad you're here. The power has gone out.
所以电视看不了 也没人和我说话
So there's no TV, and no one left to talk to.
你知道你在干什么吗
What is it you think you're doing?
让这个世界不再有谎言
Saving the world from its lies.
这不是红宝石原本的作用
The ruby wasn't made for that.
你是睡魔啊
Oh, you're The Sandman.
我母亲说对了 她说你会找上门的
My mother was right. She said you'd be coming for it.
你必须把红宝石还给我 好让我弥补你造成的破坏
You must return it to me so that I can repair the damage you have done.
我不会给你的 它已经是我的了
I'm not giving it to you, it's mine.
红宝石正在伤害你 约翰 也在伤害你所属的世界
It is harming you, John, and your world.
它在揭露真♥相♥
It's revealing the truth.
-这就是人类的真♥相♥ -不 你错了
-This is the truth of mankind. -No. You're wrong.
这才是人类的真♥相♥
This is the truth of mankind.
-工作怎么样 -很好 你知道的 很忙
-How's work going? -Good, you know. Busy.
他们在骗自己
They're lying to themselves.
加里正在监督一个 看起来很有前途的新项目
Garry's supervising a new venture that looks promising.
全是谎言
It's all lies.
不是谎言 约翰 是梦想
Not lies, John. Dreams.
对吗 亲爱的
Right, sweetie?
凯特的梦想 是逃去一个没人能找到她的地方
Kate dreams of running away, where no one will find her.
你好吗 贝蒂
How are you, Bette?
加里的梦想 是向他父亲证明C&P他看错了自己
Garry dreams of proving his father was wrong about him.
伯纳德还好吗
How's Bernard doing?
-你的写作进行得如何 -是啊 小说写得如何
-How's your writing going? -Yeah, how's the novel?
进展不错
Good, you know.
贝蒂的梦想是写出 一些对人们有意义的作品
Bette dreams of creating something that matters to people.
他们都受到梦想的鼓励
Their dreams inspired them.
我当初以为伯纳德上大学之后 我就会有更多时间写作
I thought I'd have more time to write with Bernard off at college,
但有他在家里我更开心 所以…
but it's been great having him home, so…
是他们的梦想让他们坚持活着
Their dreams kept them alive.
如果你夺走他们的梦想
But if you rob them of their dreams,
夺走他们的希望 那么…没错
if you take away their hope, then… yes,
这就会是人类的真♥相♥
this is the truth of mankind.
红宝石正在伤害你 约翰
The ruby is hurting you, John.
里面藏有我太多的法力
It has too much of my power within it.
我每次想用它 它就会偷走我更多法力
It stole more when I tried to use it.
那或许我可以用它 把你余下的法力都偷走
Then perhaps if I use it to steal the rest of your powers,
然后我来当梦境之王
I will be the King of Dreams.
如果你要夺走梦之主的法力 就该去他的境域夺取
If you'd rob a Dream lord of his power, you shall do so in his realm.
去梦里夺取
In dreams.
欢迎回家 小约翰
Welcome home, Johnny.
别耍小性子 小约翰
Don't be such a baby, Johnny.
快睡觉 小约翰
Go to sleep, Johnny.
-求你了 -妈妈
-Please. -Mother?
小约翰 你得睡了
Johnny, you have to go to sleep.
你父亲说对了 我不该生下你的
Your father was right. I never should have had you.
这是梦
It's a dream!
这是梦
It's a dream.
这是梦
It's a dream.
这是你的宫殿吗 梦之主
Is this your palace… Dream lord?
这是你的宝座吗 谎言之王
Is this your throne… King of Lies?
现在它是我的了
Well, it's mine now!
你在看吗
Are you watching?
你能看见我吗
Can you see me?
我在用你自己的法力烧毁你的谎言
Using your own powers to burn away your lies?
给我住手
You must stop.
要挽救你自己现在还不迟
It is not too late to save yourself.
你认为现在需要挽救的是我
Oh, you think it's me that needs saving?
你父亲偷走了我的红宝石 使你受到了诅咒
Your father stole the ruby from me and cursed you with it.
你是说使我得到了祝福吧
You mean he blessed me with it.
你的统治
Your reign
在我父亲抓住你时就结束了
ended when my father captured you.
你的王国
Your kingdom
是我与生俱来的权利
is my birthright.
你的法力存于我身
Your power resides within me.
你的性命握在我手中 知道这点感觉如何
How does it feel to know I hold your life in my hands?
你在伤害做梦者
You're hurting the dreamers.
他们该醒醒了
Well, it's time they woke up!
你的性命和谎言现在全都要结束了
Your life and your lies end now.
我成功了
I did it.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我赢了
I won.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
我不是把你杀了吗
But I killed you.
你粉碎了红宝石 把其中的法力释放了出来
You destroyed the ruby and released the power inside it.
你要不这么做 我都没想到这招
I would never have thought of that.
我都忘了我在红宝石里 放了多少我自己的东西
I'd forgotten just how much of myself I had placed in the jewel.
你要杀了我吗
Are you going to kill me?
我可以杀掉你
I could.
也许我会杀掉你
Perhaps I will.
但梦境宝石本就不是给凡人用的
But the dream stone was not made for mortals.
落在你的手中也不是你的错
And it came to you through no fault of your own.
所以我不会杀你 约翰
So, no, John. I will not kill you.
好好睡吧 约翰
Sleep well, John.
红宝石造成的破坏还能弥补吗
All the damage the ruby did, can you undo it?
不是红宝石造成的
The ruby didn't do this.
约翰只不过是用它揭开了 一直以来被隐藏却未疗愈的伤口
John merely used it to reveal wounds that were hidden, but never healed.
明天 重建将会开始
Tomorrow, the rebuilding will begin.
这个境域和我的境域都将重建
In this realm and in mine.
但至少今晚…
But tonight at least…
人类可以安稳睡一觉了
humanity will sleep in peace.
我在看着你呢…
I'm watching you…
哥哥
big brother.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表