剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
There's something I have to say. If that's all right.
没问题
Of course.
以色列啊 你要听 耶♥和♥华♥是我们的神 是我们独一的主
Hear, O The Lord is our God. The Lord is One.
我很高兴念完了《恭听篇》祷文
I'm glad I said the Shema.
我爸总说念了祷文死后就能进天堂
My old man always said it would guarantee you a place in Heaven.
假如你相信存在天堂的话
If you believe in Heaven.
我的样子好衰老
I look so old.
只剩一副空空的躯壳
So empty.
我知道我现在已经死了
So, I'm dead.
接下来该怎么办
Now what?
接下来你就会知道了 哈里
Now's when you find out, Harry.
可以走了吗
You ready?
我觉得他很和善 你觉得呢
I thought he was sweet. Didn't you?
和善 我不知道
Sweet? I don't know.
也许吧
Perhaps.
姐姐…
My sister…
什么事
Yeah?
当初我被抓住 其实他们想抓的不是我
When I was captured, it wasn't me they were looking for.
而是你
It was you.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把鞋子脱掉
I'm taking my shoes off.
你也该把鞋子脱掉
You should take yours off too.
赤脚接触大地对人有益
It's good to touch the Earth with your bare feet.
能接地气
It's grounding.
来吧 我不想错过下一位
Come on, I don't want to miss the next one.
嗨 萨姆
Hi, Sam.
嗨 不好意思 我认识你吗
Hi. I'm sorry. Do I know you?
不是吧
Oh, no.
不要
No, no.
我得跟我妻子说句话 就一句
I need to talk to my wife for, like, one second.
萨姆…
Sam…
你不明白
You don't understand.
我们的机票信息全存在我的手♥机♥里
All our flight information is on my phone.
我得把号♥码告诉她
I just need to give her the code.
对不起 萨姆
I'm so sorry, Sam.
可我们还在度蜜月
But we're on our honeymoon.
你的时间已经到了
Your time is up.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, hon.
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆…萨姆
Sam… Sam!
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
-做什么 -这种事
-Do what? -This.
在每个人临死前去接他们
Be there, for all of them?
这是我的本职 所以我就做了
I have a job to do. And I do it.
从第一个生命出现开始 我就在了
When the first living thing existed, I was there.
等最后一个生命消逝了 我就会把椅子收到桌上…
When the last living thing dies, I'll put the chairs on the table,
把灯熄灭 然后…
turn out the lights and…
在我离开的时候把宇宙锁上
lock the universe behind me when I leave.
而且我也不是所有人都会去接
And I'm not there for all of them.
有例外的
There are exceptions.
比如疯海蒂
Mad Hettie.
还有你那位
And then there's your ongoing project.
过了这么久 他现在怎么样
How's he faring up after all this time?
谁 霍布加德林
-Who? Hob Gadling? -Hmm.
我不知道 上次我因故没能赴约
I don't know. I was forced to miss our last appointment.
我觉得他一定很盼望见到你
Well, I'm sure he'd love to see you.
但是人人都不盼望见到我
They're never too keen to see me, though.
这事不会让你不高兴吗
Does it not bother you?
其实我曾经觉得 我们全家就我的工作最难做
I actually used to think I had the hardest job in all our family.
是吗
Oh, did you?
人类恐惧无日之地
They fear the Sunless Lands,
但他们每晚都会 毫无畏惧地进你的地界
yet they enter your realm every night without fear.
可其实我比你可怕得多
And yet I am far more terrible than you.
一开始还好
It was fine in the beginning.
生与死都是新事物
Dying and living were new things
人们像接触别的新事物那样 热情地面对生与死
and people did them with the enthusiasm they always bring to new things.
可是渐渐地 他们越来越无法面对死亡
And then after a bit, it just got harder.
但你依然继续做你的工作
But you continued.
我想过放弃
I thought about giving up.
想过撒手不管
Walking out.
这是很久以前的想法了 远在这个世界远出现前就有这想法
This was a long time ago, long before this world.
那时这工作真的让我挠头
It really started to get to me.
我变得有点狠心又脆弱
I got kind of hard and brittle inside.
人们对于出生感到欣喜 仿佛是他们自己决定要出生的
I mean, people feel as pleased to have been born as if they did it themselves.
可当他们死去的时候 又感到不快 受伤和震惊
But they get upset and hurt and shaken when they die.
可最后我终于明白 他们需要的其实只是
But eventually, I learned that all they really need
亲切的话语和友善的面容
is a kind word and a friendly face.
就像他们出生时那样
Like they had in the beginning.
哈喽
-Hello.
哈喽 小宝贝
Hello, baby girl.
你饿了是不是
Are you hungry?
那妈妈去给你拿奶瓶
Mum had better get your bottle, then.
是的 恐怕是这样
Yeah. I'm afraid so.
你只能活这么点时间 小宝贝
That's all there is, little one.
到时间了
That's all you get.
好了 亲爱的 吃午饭喽
All right, sweetie. Lunch time.
我们可以走了
We can go.
我们先吃饭
We'll do some eating,
然后为了妈妈 你就小睡一觉好吗
then maybe another nap for Mummy's sake.
然后我们可以去公园
Then maybe the park?
亲爱的
Lovey?
我发现我不理解人类
I find myself wondering about humanity.
他们对你送出的礼物态度是如此奇怪
Their attitude towards your gift is so strange.
(纳戈尔安宁医院 建于1909年)
为什么人类恐惧无日之地
Why do they fear the Sunless Lands?
死亡就和出生一样自然
It is as natural to die as it is to be born.
人们可能不愿收下我的礼物
People may not be ready for my gift.
但最终还是会收下
But they get it anyway.
不管死亡是什么情况
No matter what the circumstance.
每个人终究都要独自面对
At the end, each of us stands alone.
无日之地很遥远 旅途艰辛
The Sunless Lands are far away and the journey is hard.
大多数人都会很高兴有一个朋友陪伴
Most of us will be glad for the company of a friend.
回头看很有意思
It's funny looking back now.
我以前觉得这些事都要我一个人做
I used to think I had to do this all by myself.
是你一个人啊
But you do.
不是
No.
他们临终时我陪着他们
At the end, I'm there with them.
我握着他们的手 他们也会握着我的手
I'm holding their hand and they're holding mine.
我并不是独自一人做这些事
I'm not alone when I'm doing my job.
你也不是一个人
And neither are you.
你想想
Think about it.
我们存在的唯一原因
The only reason we even exist,
你 我 还有欲望神和绝望神
you and I, and Desire and Despair,
我们全家存在的原因
the whole family.
是为了服务人类
We're here to serve them.
我们的存在不是为了 实现我们本职之外的追求或意义
It isn't about quests or finding purpose outside our function.
做好本职工作就是我们存在的意义
Our purpose is our function.
我们的存在是为了他们
We're here for them.
自从我弄懂了这一点
Since I figured that out,
我就明白了我需要他们 就如同他们需要我一样
I realized I need them as much as they need me.
我见过很多有趣的事物
I've seen so many cool things
有趣的人还有世界
and people and worlds.
我学到了很多
I've learned so much.
很多人都不爱自己的工作 对吧
Lots of people don't have a job they love doing, do they?
所以我觉得我很幸运
So, I think I'm really very lucky.
我待会儿就要回去了
Listen, I've got to head back soon.
你让我明白了 我已经忘记了的一些道理
You've taught me something I had forgotten.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表