剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 剧集
老大 老大 醒醒
Boss? Boss, wake up.
剧名:第5集:全天候
喂 老大 醒醒 快起来
Hey, boss, come on, get up.
我是认真的
I mean it, seriously.
我们得离开这里 得拿回你的红宝石
We gotta get you out of here. Gotta get your ruby back.
但你不醒过来我们就没法做这事
But we can't do that unless you wake the fuck up!
醒醒
Wake up!
-请随便找位子坐 亲爱的 -…很重要…
-Anywhere you like, hon.
我马上过来
I'll be right with you.
别走开 接下来是《特丽路况播报》 之后我们马上会为大家
Don't go away. We're about to serve you a thousand-gallon cup of coffee,
上一杯一千加仑的咖啡
right after Traffic with Terri.
没错 来看路况 95号♥州际公路现在堵了几公里
Right. Uh, looking at traffic, 95 is backed up for a few miles
发生了一起涉及两辆半挂卡车的事故
after an accident involving two semitrucks.
其中一辆卡车似乎载有危险物质
It seems one of the trucks was carrying hazardous materials.
幸运的是没有发生泄漏…
Luckily, nothing was spilled…
(餐厅)
-谢谢你 林迪 祝你晚安 -你也是
-Thanks, Lindy. Have a good night. -You too.
这是餐厅最好的位子
Best seat in the house.
(你好 我是贝蒂)
今天你过得好吗
How are you doing today?
我过得好不好啊 呃…
How am I doing? Well…
我已经有相当长一段时间 没像现在这样心情好了 谢谢关心
I'm feeling better than I have for quite some time. Thank you.
我就需要好心情 你的秘诀是什么
Mmm. I could use some of that. What's your secret?
要我说实话吗
Shall I tell you the truth?
诚实才是上策嘛
Well, honesty is the best policy.
大家都这么说诶
That's what they say, isn't it?
我希望这话是对的
Well, I hope it's true.
这…
This…
就是我的秘诀
is my secret.
很漂亮
It's gorgeous.
它能让梦想成真
It makes dreams come true.
想必是的
I bet it does.
那你的梦想是什么 新房♥子 新工作
And what are you dreaming about? New house? New job?
是新世界 人人都更诚实的世界
A new world. A more honest one.
真要能实现可就太好了
That is the dream, isn't it?
在等待这个梦想成真之前 需要我给你来杯咖啡吗
Well, can I get you a cup of coffee while we wait for our dream to come true?
好的 不过这个梦想 不用很久就会成真
Please. But we won't be waiting for long.
那我得抓紧帮你把咖啡端上来
Then I better hurry up and get you that coffee.
接下来 有请本节目备受欢迎的嘉宾
Next, we have one of our favorite friends at the show,
布兰达博士谈谈一种 正在席卷全国的新饮食方式
Dr. Brenda, in studio to talk about a new diet that's sweeping the nation.
想来杯咖啡吗 林迪
Coffee, Lindy?
我还是不要了 亲爱的
Oh, I better not, hon.
我连着上了两班 快下班了 而且马希很快就会来
I'm at the end of a double, and Marsh will be here soon.
我等下要去厕所 你能不能帮我看着前门
Uh, would you mind watching the front door while I'm in the ladies room?
没问题
Now, that much I can handle.
我马上回来处理你的点单
I'll be right back to take your order.
不着急 我现在不需要点别的食物
No rush. I have everything I need for now.
(卫生间)
…建议司机尽量绕道195号♥公路
…are advising that drivers detour on 195 if they can.
我们将根据天气情况 持续为您提供最新…
We'll keep you updated as weather situations…
就你一个人吗 林迪
You by yourself, Lindy?
外面没有人招待
No one on the floor.
不是 有贝蒂在
No, Bette's here.
幸运的是 这种特殊的 天气模式似乎将移♥动♥…
It looks like that particular weather pattern…
-嗨 马希 -贝蒂
-Hi, Marsh. -Bette.
希望你俩晚上愉快
Have fun, you two.
老娘要和周公约会去了
Mama's got a date with her blackout curtains.
再见 林迪
See you, Lindy.
你怎么样 马希 还好吗
How are you, Marsh? You good?
嗯
Yeah.
预计一股从南方过来的风暴锋
Predicting severe thunderstorms
会带来强劲或严重雷雨
from a storm front moving in from the south.
等各位开车回到家时 雷雨应该就会停止…
Now, those should clear up by your drive home and…
朱迪 你想坐下来用餐 还是打包带走
Judy, you wanna sit or get something to go?
喝咖啡吗 我刚刚新煮了一壶
Coffee? I just made a fresh pot.
好
God, yes.
我要去尿尿
I'm gonna pee.
如果唐娜来了 你就告诉她我在这里 好吗
If, uh… If Donna comes, will you tell her I'm here?
好的
Sure.
叫她等我 好吗
Will you tell her to wait?
-没问题 -谢了 贝蒂
-Absolutely. -Thanks, Bette.
喂 稍等一下
Hey, give me a minute.
(萝丝)
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我收到你的短♥信♥了 出什么事了
Hey, I got your text. What's going on?
唐娜现在跟你在一起吗
Is Donna there with you?
没有 怎么了 你俩没事吗
No, why? You guys okay?
没事 我们只是…
Yeah, we just…
我们昨晚犯傻吵了一架 大约半夜前后她走了
We had this stupid fight last night and she left around midnight and…
一直没回家 所以我现在…
-and never came home. So, of course, I'm…
很恐慌
freaking the fuck out.
我很遗憾 朱朱
I'm so sorry, Jude.
-你没收到过她的消息吗 -没有
-You haven't heard from her? -No.
-别骗我 -我发誓我没有
-Rose? -I haven't, I swear.
你联♥系♥她妈妈了吗
-Did you try her mom's?
她不会去她妈妈那里的
She wouldn't go to her mom's.
她会去吗
Would she?
你想要我打过去问问吗
Do you want me to call over there and find out?
不要
No.
就算问她妈妈我也要自己打过去 不然也显得我太不成熟
I should at least pretend to be a grown-up and call her myself.
那好吧
Okay, then.
朱迪和唐娜好像昨晚又吵了一架
I guess Judy and Donna had another fight last night.
唐娜离家出走了 朱迪现在很慌 正打电♥话♥到处问她的下落
Donna left and never came home. Now Judy's calling all over town, frantic.
我不懂朱迪为什么 要在唐娜卡瓦那身上浪费时间
I don't know why Judy's wasting her time on Donna Cavanagh.
朱迪这么漂亮 她想要这镇上哪个男人还不是随便挑
Judy's so pretty, she could have any man in town.
我感觉有些人其实是害怕得到幸福
I think some people are just afraid to be happy, you know?
厨房♥没多少蘑菇了
We're running low on mushrooms.
我会记下来的
I'll make a note.
独自用午餐吗 帅哥
One for lunch, handsome?
我可不可以…我在附近有个面试 但我早到了一会儿
Uh, is it okay if I… I'm kinda early for an interview in the neighborhood.
-我可不可以只点咖啡 -当然可以 我刚新煮了一壶
-Is it okay if I just have coffee? -Of course, I just made a fresh pot.
你就坐这里吧
I'll set you up right here.
你是不是要去先锋面试
You interviewing at Vanguard?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
附近没几家公♥司♥会要求面试者穿西装
Not a lot of places around here make you wear a suit to an interview.
我不常穿西装
I don't wear them very often.
你应该常穿的 穿着很帅气
Well, you should. It looks good on you.
先锋的人会很喜欢你的
They're gonna love you.
谢谢你的美言
You're very nice. Thank you.
我不是和你客套 而是…
I'm not being nice. I just…
我看人很准
I get a sense about people.
你面试会成功的
You're gonna get this job.
朱迪 咖啡好了
Judy, coffee's ready.
我得去盛奶油了
I'll just, uh, refill these creamers.
无意冒犯你啊 我在等人
No offense, but I'm waiting for someone.
如果你们俩想坐在这里 我可以去别的地方坐
Well, I can move if you two would rather sit here.
不用了 谢谢
We're good, thanks.
对了 我叫马克
I'm Mark, by the way.
我是拉拉 所以…
And I'm gay, so…
你看过菜单了吗
Did you look at the menu?
说实话 我刚才分心了 没怎么看菜单 要不你推荐吧
I confess, I've been rather distracted. Perhaps you could recommend something.
瞧谁来了
There they are!
我…我很抱歉 稍等
I am… I'm so sorry. Just one sec.
没问题
Of course.
祝你俩结婚周年日快乐
Happy anniversary, you two!
-嗨 -这么特殊的日子 感觉如何
How are you on your special day?
-你怎么记得的 -每年都记得
-How do you remember? -Every single year.
我怎么可能忘记 你俩的结合就是我最骄傲的成就
How could I forget? You two are my proudest achievement.
真可悲
That's just sad.
他俩是她撮合的
She set them up.
他俩是我撮合的
I set them up.
-是吗 -哇
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表