剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
I'll talk to him. I'll make sure he doesn't run away again.
不 我来跟他说
No. I'll talk to him.
上来 杰德
Come on up, Jed.
没事的
-You're all right.
寄养机构的那个女人 要过来查看你的情况
The woman from the foster agency's coming to check up on you.
如果你表现好 今晚你就可以睡在你自己的床上
If you're good, you can sleep in your own bed tonight.
要是你在这个女人面前让我们难堪
But if you embarrass us in front of this woman,
我就会把你继续关在地下室
I will take you back into the cellar.
把你的手绑在下面的管道上面
I will wire your hands to the pipes down there,
还会打断你全身每一根骨头
and I will break every bone in your body.
听懂了吗 杰德
Do you understand me, Jed?
现在去收拾一下自己
Then go clean yourself up.
给 我给你弄点吃的
Here. I'll fix you something to eat.
我试过逃离
I mean, I tried to escape.
大学毕业后我直接去了纽约 想在百老汇大展拳脚
I went directly to New York after college to have a huge Broadway career,
然后当然就是进电影电视行业
before moving on to film and television, of course.
当然
Of course.
可是你懂的 现如今
But, you know, these days,
你要不是电影或电视明星
if you're not already a film or television star,
在百老汇压根就找不到工作
you can't even get a job on Broadway.
所以当我祖母去世
So, when my grandmother died
还把那套可笑的房♥子留给了我时 我就回来了
and left me that ridiculous house, I came home.
你想纽约吗
Do you miss New York?
没我原以为的那样想
-Not as much as I thought I would. -Hmm.
因为在纽约谋生很艰难 而这个地方也没那么差
I mean, New York's very hard, and this place is not so bad.
我要去那边贴几张
I'm gonna put a few up over there.
所以你要不要…
So if you maybe want to…
嗯 没问题 我待会儿来找你
Yeah, absolutely. I'll catch up with you.
马修 是你吗
Matthew, is that you?
不 那是一只小乌鸦
No, that's a crow.
我是大乌鸦 很多人都搞不清区别
I'm a raven. Common mistake.
你是真实的吗
You're real?
严格来说我是梦 但我也是真实的
Technically I'm a dream, but sure.
莫菲斯正在看着我们吗
And is Morpheus watching right now?
是的 我感觉他就在我的背后
He is. I can feel him in the back of my head.
这种感觉很惊悚
It's the weirdest feeling.
可恶
Fuck.
你有事找他
Do you need him?
没有 但他说过 我今晚睡着后他会来找我
No, but he said he'd be there tonight when I fall asleep.
他会帮我找我弟弟
He's gonna help me find my brother.
计划就是这样的
That's the plan.
你睡觉之前 我一直都在 有事可以找我
And I'll be around till then if you need me.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 孩子
You got it, kid.
…杰德沃克 要是你见到他 或者听到他的任何消息 请联♥系♥我们
…Jed Walker. If you see him or know anything about him, just text.
好吗 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
你手上拿的什么
What have you got there?
嗨
Hi.
我们正在寻找一个叫杰德沃克的孩子
Uh, we're looking for a kid named Jed Walker.
他现在应该有12岁了
He would be about 12 now.
他不见了多久
Oh. How long has he been missing?
他其实没有不见 他被人收养了
Well, he's not actually missing. He's in foster care.
但寄养机构不肯告诉我们他在哪里
But the agency won't tell us where.
-介意我拿一张吗 -完全不介意
-Would you mind if I kept this? -No, not at all.
回头见
Mm. See you around.
嗯 但愿如此
Yeah, I hope so.
他是你的朋友
Friend of yours?
不是 但他拿走了一张传♥单♥ 所以他之后可能会打过来
No, but he took a flier, so he might be calling.
到时我会把你的号♥码给他的
Mm-hmm. I'll give him your number.
你这朋友真够意思 罗丝沃克
You're a good friend, Rose Walker.
他的学业很棒
He's doing great in school.
经常帮着干家务
Helps out around the house.
从没抱怨过
Never complains.
我不知道要是没了他我们该怎么办
I don't know what we'd do without him.
是吧 巴恩
Right, Barn?
是的
That's right.
听你们这样说我很高兴
I'm so happy to hear that.
你看起来不错 杰德
You look good, Jed.
你看起来很开心
You look happy.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
我能和你俩单独聊一下吗
I wonder if I might have a moment alone with you both.
有一些行政程序要过一遍
It's just some admin updates.
你回你房♥间去吧 儿子
You wanna go to your room, son?
很简单的
It's all pretty straightforward.
只需要按照杰德目前的情况 更新档案就行了
I just need to update Jed's file with all his current information.
包括他所在的学校 上的保险 就是常规需要了解的那些情况
His school, insurance. All the usual stuff.
他现在还在卡洛小学念书吗
Is he still in Callow Elementary?
我很高兴见到你 鲁比奥夫人
So good to see you, Ms. Rubio.
我也很高兴见到你 杰德
It's good to see you too, Jed.
你好 有什么需要效劳的吗
Hello. How can I help you?
我有个问题问你
I have a question for you.
你见过这个男孩吗
Have you seen this boy?
我和克拉丽斯阿姨想跟你说 你今天让我们刮目相看
Your Aunt Clarice and I want you to know we were very impressed.
你竟然敢把这个纸条 塞进那位女士的包里
With the way you got this note into that lady's bag.
(请救我)
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 你并没有歉意
No, you're not.
但我会让你悔过的
But you will be.
大家都去哪里了
Where is everyone?
肯定都上♥床♥睡觉了
They must have all gone to bed.
天黑之后肯尼迪角没什么娱乐活动
There's not much to do in Cape Kennedy after dark.
其实白天也没有
Or during the day for that matter.
这正是我喜欢这里的原因
That's kinda what I like about it.
我在想着 或许我应该搬回来
I was thinking, maybe I should move back.
为什么 搬回来做什么
Why? To do what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我妈去世之前 我本来计划去读研究生的
Before my mom died, I was gonna go to grad school
然后努力成为一个作家
and try to become a writer.
可或许这就跟你和纽约的情况类似
But maybe it's like you and New York.
天啊 但愿并非如此
God. I hope not.
可是你看 你的生活在这里
No, I mean, your life is here.
你有这栋房♥子
You have this house.
有爱你的人 有多利
People who love you. You've got Dolly.
罗丝 你以为我想待在这里吗
Rose, do you think I wanna be here?
你以为我喜欢帮芭比和肯清理杯盘
Cleaning up after Barbie and Ken?
别误会我 我爱他们 他们很好
Don't get me wrong, I love them, they're great.
但如果百老汇明天给我打来电♥话♥ 我会马上把这房♥子卖♥♥掉
But if Broadway called tomorrow, I would sell this fucking house.
以后再也不会想起这里的人
And I would never think about any of these people ever again.
你想读研究生就去读
Go to grad school,
想写小说就去写 要写我
write a novel… about me,
但要尽快写 趁我还没年老色衰 还可以出演自己
but do it now while I'm still cute enough to play myself in the movie.
现在这种生活绝不是我的梦想
'Cause this was never my dream.
坚持住 弟弟
Hold on, buddy.
我马上就来了
I'm on my way.
她来了 伙计们
Here she is, boys.
她来了 世人
Here she is, world.
她就是罗丝
Here's Rose!
拉开帷幕
点亮灯光
开演吧 伙计们
Play it, boys.
人要么有才华 要么没有
而我有才华 伙计们
你们喜欢吗
我有才华
Well, I got it.
好了 娃娃 听仔细了
Okay, doll. Listen carefully.
有句话我只说一次
I'm only gonna say this once.
这不是我的真面目
This is not my real face.
这也不是我的真面目
And this is not my real face either.
哈尔 你得上来帮我
Hal, you're gonna have to come up here and help me.
妈妈我的手不够用了
Mama's runnin' out of hands.
罗丝
Rose?
罗丝
Rose?
我正在和一个句子谈恋爱
I am having a relationship with a sentence.
事实就是如此
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表