剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 剧集
我们从…
We begin…
清醒世界说起
…in the waking world,
人类坚持称其为“真实世界”…
which humanity insists on calling the real world…
仿佛你们做的梦 对你们做出的选择毫无影响
as if your dreams have no effect upon the choices you make.
你们凡人忙于工作
You mortals go about your work,
寻爱 打仗
your loves, your wars,
仿佛清醒时的生活 是唯一重要的生活
as if your waking lives are all that matter.
但当你们闭眼入睡后 会过上另一种生活
But there is another life which awaits you when you close your eyes…
你们会进入我的境域
and enter my realm.
因为我是梦之王…
For I am the King of Dreams…
也是梦魇之王
…and Nightmares.
当清醒世界令你们感到匮乏和疲惫时
When the waking world leaves you wanting and weary,
睡眠会带你们来到这里
sleep brings you here
你们得以追寻自♥由♥ 进行探险
to find freedom and adventure.
得以直面你们的恐惧和幻想
To face your fears and fantasies
这些全在我创造的梦和梦魇中进行
in Dreams and Nightmares that I create…
但梦和梦魇须在我的掌控之中
and which I must control,
以免你们被它们吞噬 摧毁
lest they consume and destroy you.
这便是我存在的意义和我的职能
That is my purpose and my function.
直到有一天
Or it was,
我离开了我的王国 去追捕一个叛逃的梦魇
until I left my kingdom to pursue a rogue Nightmare.
主人 你会回来的 对吗
My Lord, you are coming back, aren't you?
我怎么会不回来呢 露茜安
Why would I not return, Lucienne?
我不知道 只是我有个预感
I don't know, a presentiment.
虽然你在你的地界无比强大
As powerful as you are here in your realm,
但梦很少能在清醒世界活下去
Dreams rarely survive in the waking world.
而梦魇在那边却如鱼得水
Nightmares, on the other hand, seem to thrive there.
醒醒 先生 佛尼里格已经到了
Wake up, sir, we're here. Fawney Rig.
就到了
Already?
我刚才肯定打瞌睡了
I must have dozed off.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧名:第1集:公正者之眠
(1916年 英国威奇克劳斯)
下午好 孩子 我是约翰哈撒韦博士
Good afternoon, lad. My name is Dr. John Hathaway.
我是皇家博物馆的人
Of the Royal Museum?
你是来找巫师的吗
Are you here to see the Magus?
我是来找罗德里克伯格斯先生
Well, I've come to see Mr. Roderick Burgess.
父亲喜欢别人喊他“巫师” 也就是术士
Father likes to be called Magus. It means sorcerer.
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness. Here in the darkness.
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness. Here in the darkness.
巫师将在书房♥接见客人 亚历克斯
The Magus will receive his guest in the study, Alex.
好的 赛克斯先生
Yes, Mr. Sykes.
你来这里是想加入父亲的会社吗
Have you come to join Father's Order?
就是“古奥秘会”
The Order of Ancient Mysteries.
哈撒韦博士 什么风把你吹来了
Dr. Hathaway, what an unexpected pleasure.
亚历克斯 快给客人上茶
Alex, tea for our guest.
请坐 你这一路过来想必累了
Please, sit down. You must be exhausted from your journey.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来你改变了主意 对吗
I take it you've reconsidered, then?
我们在博物馆见面之后…
After our meeting at the museum…
我知道我说过什么
I know what I said.
我今天早上收到一份电报
I received a telegram this morning.
我儿子艾德蒙…
My son, Edmund,
他的驱逐舰上周在日德兰附近被击沉
his destroyer was sunk last week, off Jutland.
请节哀顺变 博士
Oh, my condolences, Doctor.
这么说来
We are bonded
你我现在有了相同的悲痛
then, in our grief, you and I.
你知道的 我最近失去了爱子兰德尔 他在加里波利战役中牺牲了
As you know, I lost my son Randall recently at Gallipoli.
抱歉 我…
Forgive me, I…
我一直以为兰德尔是你唯一的儿子
I understood that Randall was your only son.
兰德尔是我最喜欢的孩子
Randall was my greatest joy.
这里的一切本来都将属于他
All this was meant to be his.
好了 你把《抹大拉魔法书》带来了吗
So, have you brought it, the Magdalene Grimoire?
如果把书给你
If I give you the book…
你真能…
can you really…
捉住死亡天使吗
Capture the Angel of Death?
当然
Oh, yes.
利用这书里写的巫术
With the spells recorded in this book,
我们就能迫使死神把儿子还给我们
we can compel Death to return our sons to us.
你的艾德蒙和我的兰德尔 都将起死回生
Your Edmund and my Randall will live again.
别害怕 哈撒韦博士 我牵着你
It's all right, Dr. Hathaway. Here.
今晚我们将做成一件 前人从没尝试过的事
Tonight, we will achieve what no one before us has even attempted.
我们要召唤并囚禁死神
We will summon and imprison Death.
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness.
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness.
(德国柏林)
科林斯
Corinthian.
我创造的东西必须待在梦境
My creations stay in The Dreaming.
不得来到凡间 以杀戮凡人取乐
They do not walk amongst the living, killing mortals for pleasure.
你创造我不就是为了杀戮吗
Isn't this why you created me?
我们为何只能 待在凡人沉睡时的思绪中
Why should we confine ourselves to their sleeping minds?
在这里 在清醒世界中 我们势不可挡
Here, in the waking world, we're unstoppable.
没有任何东西能阻挡我们
There is nothing preventing us from taking
得到我们想得到的任何人或物
whoever, whatever we want.
有的
There is though.
主人…
My Lord…
求求你 别这样
Please, no.
别这样 我求你了
No, no, no, I beg you.
求你了…
Please…
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness.
我给您一块用石头做的硬币
I give you a coin made from a stone.
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness.
我给您一把来自山下的刀
I give you a knife from under the hills,
我给您从我的血管中流出的血
and I give you the blood from out of my vein.
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness.
我给您一首我从泥土中偷来的歌♥
I give you a song I stole from the dirt,
我还给您一根
and I give you a feather
从天使之翼上拔下的羽毛
pulled from an angel's wing,
供您飞到天上
for you to lift up into the heavens.
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness. Here in the darkness.
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness. Here in the darkness.
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness. Here in the darkness.
我用毒药召唤您
I summon you with poison.
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness. Here in the darkness.
我用痛苦召唤您
I summon you with pain.
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness. Here in the darkness.
我开了路 我开了门
I open the way, I open the gates.
在此黑暗中
Here in the darkness. Here in the darkness.
我以旧主的名义召唤您
I summon you in the names of the old lords.
纳塔 阿♥拉♥图 摩拉…马博里召唤您
Namtar, Allatu, Morax… Maborym calls you.
霍文迪召唤您
Horvendile calls you.
我们一起召唤您 来吧
We summon you together. Come!
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex!
帮我把那个袋子拿出来
Get that pouch for me.
要小心
But be careful.
别把囚禁圈弄出口子
Don't break the binding circle.
是沙子
Hmm. Sand.
再拿珠宝 就是那个
Now the jewel. There.
很好
Good.
现在 我们要看看 你身上还有没有别的宝物
Well, let's see what other treasures you have for us.
一只鸟
-The bird!
-父亲 -不要 滚开
-Father! -No! No! Stop.
走开
Move.
我们先等着 让这位贵客苏醒
We'll let our guest recover
再告诉他我们的要求
before we tell him our demands.
守卫们 看好他
Guards, watch him.
我虚弱无力
I was powerless,
被一个外行施法术诱捕了
trapped by a spell cast by an amateur
他不关心他对我的境域 以及他所在的境域
with no concern for the damage he had done to my realm
造成的破坏
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表