剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
如果漩涡把梦与梦之间的边界推倒
When a vortex brings down the walls between dreams,
全世界只有一个不稳定的梦
she creates a single volatile dream
它会坍塌 清醒世界也会跟着被毁灭
that will collapse in upon itself, and take the waking world with it.
你们的世界会毁灭 一切人和物都会死
Your world. Everything and everyone will die.
-别相信他的话 罗罗 -这种事以前发生过
-Don't believe him, Rosie. -It's happened before.
那次我没有履行我的职责 一整个宇宙都因此消失了
I failed in my duty, an entire universe was lost.
你先干掉他 他就无法干掉你了
He can't kill you if you kill him first.
干掉我或许能救你的命
Killing me may save your life,
但无法救你爱的那些人的命
but it won't save the lives of those you love.
-我现在是要救你的命 -我现在是要救全人类的命
-I'm trying to keep you alive here. -I'm trying to keep your world alive.
-你必须在我俩之间做出选择 -够了
-You have to choose one of us, Rose. -Enough!
如果我真的如你所说那样强大 那我自会找到我的出路
If I'm as powerful as you say I am, then I will find my own way.
另外 梦之间的边界会恢复
In the meantime, the walls go back up.
因为我再也不会做梦了
Because I'm not dreaming anymore.
谢谢你俩 我现在已经很清醒了
Thanks to you two, I'm wide awake.
你要是以为我会跟着你回梦境去…
If you think I'm going back to the Dreaming with you--
你不会回梦境了
You're not going back.
我把你创造出来是为了服务人类 而非叫你利用人类满足自己
I brought you into this world to serve humanity. Not to feed upon it.
你知道为什么我要这么做吗
Do you know why I do it?
因为我想体验做人是什么感觉
So I can taste what it's like to be human.
你并不在乎人类
And you don't care about humanity.
你只在乎你自己 你的梦境和你制定的规则
You only care about yourself and your realm and your rules.
我包含整个集体无意识
I contain the entire collective unconscious.
没有规则 集体无意识就会吞噬我
Without my rules, it would consume me.
人类也会被吞噬
Humanity would be consumed.
也有可能你感觉到了什么东西
Or you might actually feel something.
真正的问题并不在于我 梦神
I am not the problem, Dream.
你说得对
You're right.
这是我的错 不是你的错
This was my fault. Not yours.
我本来对你寄予厚望
I had so much hope for you.
但我没有把你创造好
But I created you poorly then.
所以我现在只能将你消灭
So I must uncreate you now.
我只遗憾不能亲眼见到 罗丝沃克也这么对你
I am only sorry I won't be here to see Rose Walker do the same to you.
下次我再创造你时 一定不会让你像这次一样满是瑕疵
Next time I make you, you will not be so flawed
心胸狭隘 亲爱的梦
and petty, little Dream.
至于你们…
And you…
你们这些自称“收集者”的人
who call yourselves "collectors,"
一直以来 你们都生活在幻觉中
until now, you have sustained fantasies
认为自己是受害者
in which you are the victims,
沉浸在一种 认为自己始终正确的白日梦里
comforting daydreams in which you are always right.
你们不会再这样了
But no more.
因为梦已结束
The dream is over.
我把你们的梦收走了 因为我对你们作出了审判
I have taken it away. For this is my judgment upon you,
从此刻开始
that you shall know
你们将明白
from this moment on
你们是多么懦弱 自私
exactly how craven and selfish
和残忍♥
and monstrous you are.
你们将会感受到 你们所屠♥杀♥的人的痛苦
That you shall feel the pain of those you have slaughtered.
喂 是911吗
Hello, 9-1-1?
我想自首
I'm calling to confess to a crime.
还有那些仍然在哀悼 遇害者的人的悲伤
And the grief of those that mourn them still,
你们将要一直背负 这种痛苦 悲伤和内疚
and you shall carry that pain and grief and guilt
直到时间的尽头
with you until the end of time.
你想让我跟踪她吗
You want me to follow her?
不用 她清醒的时候不是威胁
No. When she is awake, she is not a threat.
今晚她入睡后我会去找她
Tonight when she sleeps, I will find her.
到时我们要结束这一切
And we will end this.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask a question?
妈妈还在生病还是…
Is Mom still sick, or…
我很抱歉 杰杰
I'm sorry, Jeddy.
她…
She…
她几个月前去世了
She passed away a few months ago.
但我必须告诉你 她从没放弃过把你争取回来
You have to know though, she never stopped trying to get you back.
可爸爸就是不肯放你走
Dad just didn't wanna let you go.
那现在就只剩咱俩相依为命了
So, it's just you and me now?
不是 并非如此
No. No, actually.
我们有一个曾祖母 她迫不及待想见你
We have a great-grandmother who can't wait to meet you.
还有我最好的朋友莱塔 她住在我们楼上
And my best friend Lyta, who lives upstairs.
她现在就在呼叫你
-She's calling you.
嘿 猜猜现在还有谁在车里
Hey! Guess who's in the car with me?
希望你听了不要恐慌 我现在在医院
I don't want you to panic. I'm at the hospital.
什么
What?
宝宝要出生了 我正在分娩
The baby's coming. I'm in labor.
天啊
Oh, my God!
是罗丝吗
Is that Rose?
芭比 肯还有哈尔也在这里
And Barbie and Ken and Hal are here.
她现在由我们好好照料着呢 罗丝
We're taking good care of her, Rose.
香塔和泽妲也在路上了
-Chantal and Zelda are on the way.
我们也是 我保证
-So are we, I promise.
别着急 开车注意安全
Don't rush. Drive safely.
一会儿见
See you soon.
她怎样了 还好吗
How is she? Is she okay?
我确定她现在状况良好 但我们不是家属
I am sure she's fine, but we are not family
医生什么都不肯跟我们说
so they're not telling us anything.
你此前知不知道她怀着身孕
So, did you know she was pregnant?
她当然知道
Of course she knew.
你是早就知道了对吧
You did know, didn't you?
各位 他就是杰德
Everyone, this is Jed.
-杰德 嗨 -嘿 杰德
-Jed! Hi. -Hey, Jed!
这是真的蜘蛛吗
Is that a real spider?
已经是死的了
It used to be.
我们收集了大量蛛形纲动物标本
We have a vast collection of arachnid taxidermy.
你想看吗
If you'd like to see?
嘿 罗丝
Hey, Rose.
她现在宫口依然只开了两指 医生在陪着她
Uh, so she's still only three centimeters. The doctor's with her now.
是那个护士跟你说的
Oh, that, um, nurse told you that?
是的 她人很好
Yeah. Yeah. She's really nice.
是啊 她看上去也很漂亮
Yeah, she looks really nice.
葛伯特在哪里
Uh, where's Gilbert?
他给我留了张字条说他得回家了 我还以为他和你们在一起呢
He left a note saying he had to go home. I thought he was with you guys.
没有
Uh, no.
有没有谁是我们该通知的人 莱塔有家人吗
Well, is there anyone we should call? Lyta's family?
或者孩子的爸爸 先不管他是谁
Or the baby's daddy, whoever it is.
你不用告诉我们他是谁 他是谁
You don't have to tell us. Who is he?
现在给谁打电♥话♥都太晚了
It's too late to call anyone right now.
不过…
Although…
尤尼提
Unity?
早安 亲爱的
Good morning, darling.
我把你吵醒了 对不起
I woke you up. I'm sorry.
罗丝 我现在最不缺的就是觉
Oh, Rose, the one thing I do not need more of in my life is sleep.
你找到杰德了吗
Did you find Jed?
找到了 他现在很安全
I did. He's safe.
我能请你帮我一个忙吗
But may I ask a favor?
当然可以 亲爱的 尽管说
Of course, darling. Anything!
要是我出了什么事 我是说假设…
If something were to happen to me, hypothetically…
你不会出任何事的
Nothing's going to happen to you.
要是我真出了什么事
If something did…
要是我今晚入睡后没有醒过来
If I went to sleep tonight and didn't wake up,
杰德能过去和你一起生活吗
would Jed be able to come live with you?
我本来就准备 叫你和杰德过来和我一起生活的
I was going to suggest that you and Jed both come and live with me.
是吗
You were?
罗丝
Oh, Rose.
我经常想要是我没昏睡那么久 我的人生会如何
I often wonder what my life would have been like had I not slept through it.
我会不会有自己的家庭 我的家庭会是怎样
Would I have had a family, and what must that be like?
等你和杰德来我这里 我就能知道了
Once you and Jed get here, I won't have to wonder anymore.
你知道吗 你真的了不起
You really are amazing. Do you know that?
这是我们家族的遗传
It runs in the family.
你先睡会儿吧
Get some sleep.
我很抱歉吵醒你了 祝你做个好梦
I'm sorry I woke you. Sweet dreams.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, love.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表