剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
不 我希望她出车祸了
No. Hope she's been in a fucking car accident,
至少这能解释为什么她不回我的消息
at least that would explain why she hasn't texted back.
她为什么要走
Why did she leave?
-我们吵架了 -为什么吵
-We had a fight. -About what?
我有时会吃醋
I get jealous sometimes.
你觉得她对你不忠
Do you think she's cheating on you?
不 她绝不会这样
No, she would never.
那你为什么生气
Then why do you get so angry?
我没说我生气
I didn't say I get angry.
我说的是我吃醋
I said I get jealous.
你现在就很生气 为什么
You're angry now, why?
因为我不喜欢别人评判我
Because I don't like people judging me.
我没有评判你
I'm not judging you.
这里没人评判你
No one here is judging you.
这里所有人都在评判我
Everyone here is judging me.
你 贝蒂 马希
You, Bette, Marsh,
你们全都觉得如果我跟一个男的好 我会幸福得多
you all think I'd be so much happier if I just fucked a dude.
贝蒂觉得唐娜配不上你
Bette doesn't think Donna's good enough for you.
她这么说的
She said that?
她跟马希说的 我听到了
To Marsh. I heard her.
可是她错了 是我配不上唐娜
Yeah, well, she's wrong. I'm the one who's not good enough for Donna.
那个汉堡吃得让你想吐 对不对
That burger made you sick to your stomach, didn't it?
你俩来了啊 结婚周年日快乐
There you are. Happy anniversary, you two.
-嗨 贝蒂 -你好
Hi, Bette.
这么特殊的日子 感觉如何
How are you on your special day?
(欢迎光临 请在此等候就座)
菜做好了
Order up.
是这个吗
Is this right?
这不是他想要的吗
Isn't that what he wanted?
通常我对自己预报天气的准确率 很满意 但今天例外
I usually enjoy being right about the weather, but not today.
我预测的风暴正在引发大风和冰雹
The storms I predicted are producing high winds and hail,
这种情况在这个时节 并非完全没出现过
which aren't totally unheard of this time of year.
但是 现在风暴显然是从北方来的
It's just that, apparently, they're coming down from the north now,
而非来自南方的风暴锋…
instead of the storm fronts…
你在给谁发消息
Who are you texting?
运输部门的人 他们想要分发清单
Shipping. They want the distro list.
还给我
Give me that.
菜来了
Here we are.
一份菠菜沙拉 一份双层汉堡
One spinach salad and one double-decker.
马希 我向你致敬
Marsh, I salute you.
趁你们还没走 我想引见一位 今天要去先锋面试的年轻人
Before you two leave, there's a young man here interviewing at Vanguard today.
他叫马克
His name is Mark.
马克 过来见见我的朋友
Mark. Mark, come. Meet my friends.
凯特和加里弗莱彻夫妇 这位是…
Kate and Garry Fletcher, this is…
嗨 我叫马克布鲁尔
Hi. Mark Brewer.
抱歉打扰你们了
Sorry to interrupt.
完全没有 贝蒂说 你今天要来我们公♥司♥面试
Not at all. Bette says you have an interview with us today.
是的
Yeah.
我可能得走了 我不想迟到
I should probably get going. I don't wanna be late for it.
别走 可以就在这里面试
Don't go. We can do it here.
你是说由你面试我
You mean with you?
凯特
Kate?
贝蒂对你评价非常高
Bette speaks very highly of you.
请坐
Please. Sit.
好的
Yeah.
说出来你可能不信 我刚才给马克谋了一份在先锋的工作
You're not gonna believe this. I think I just got Mark a job at Vanguard.
马希
Marsh?
你就不能看我一眼吗
Can you not even look at me?
我们在工作 贝蒂
We're at work, Bette.
那下班以后呢
Well… what about after work?
你可以来我家 我可以做饭给你吃
You could come over, I can make us dinner.
伯纳德会在家吗
Is Bernard gonna be there?
可能吧
Probably.
不过伯纳德喜欢你 你来我家时他喜欢说话
But Bernard likes you. He actually talks when you come over.
只有我和他在时 他都不说话
He doesn't talk when it's just me.
吃完饭之后 他会进他的房♥间
And after dinner, he'll go up to his room and…
你可以来我的房♥间
you could come to mine.
我觉得这样不好
I don't think that's a good idea.
为什么
Why not?
马希…
Marsh…
我想要你来我的房♥间
I want to.
你不想吗
Don't you?
你并不需要我 贝蒂
You don't want me, Bette.
你只不过是孤独无聊罢了 而我恰好是在你身边的人
You're just bored and lonely and I'm what's around right now.
你为什么说这种话
Why would you say that?
没关系的
It's okay.
我对你也没有兴趣
I'm not interested in you either.
那…
What, then…
那你为什么还要经常来我家
Then why do you keep comin' over?
因为我喜欢和你还有伯纳德一起吃饭
Because I like to have dinner with you and Bernard.
而且还不用我做饭
And have somebody else to cook for a change.
吃饭之后 等你看电视睡着了…
Then after dinner, when you fall asleep in front of the TV…
我喜欢去楼上 进你儿子的房♥间
I like to go upstairs to your son's room.
贝蒂 我喜欢操你儿子
Bette, I like fucking him.
-什么 -有时我也会让他操♥我♥
-What? -Yeah. Sometimes I let him fuck me.
他还只是个孩子
He's… he's just a kid.
他已经21了 贝蒂
He's 21, Bette.
而且他很清楚自己在干什么 我像他这么大时还屁都不懂
And he knows what he's doing. I didn't know shit when I was his age.
抱歉
Excuse me.
贝蒂 你没事吧
Bette, you okay?
我没事 我一会儿就出来
I'm fine. I'll be right out.
说说你的情况吧
Tell me about yourself.
我三年前毕业
I graduated, um, three years ago.
不 这些事你的简历上都有 我想让你谈谈你自己
No, I know all that from your CV. Tell me about you.
你的生活 你…结婚了吗 有孩子吗
Your life. Do you… Are you married? Do you have kids?
有女友吗
A girlfriend?
我觉得还得等几年 才会有女生愿意…和我约会
I think I'm a few years away from any girl wanting to… date me.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为我现在没工作
Because I'm unemployed,
住在一间破公♥寓♥里 还是和五个室友合租的
I live in a shitty apartment with, like… five roommates.
我照顾好自己都勉为其难 更不用说照顾别人了
I can barely take care of myself, let alone somebody else.
这话是不是有点性别歧视
Isn't that a bit sexist?
不是每个女生都需要别人照顾
Not every girl needs taking care of.
你能把这句话说给我妈妈听吗
-Would you mind telling my mom that?
以及我约会过的每个女生
And every girl I've ever dated.
我遇见加里时 他在健身房♥卖♥♥会员卡
When I met Garry, he was selling gym memberships.
现在他都当上了先锋的副总裁
Now he's a VP at Vanguard.
你俩能一起共事真不错
Yeah. It's cool that you guys work together.
你能把这句话说给我丈夫听吗
Would you mind telling my husband that?
男人其实不喜欢听女人指挥
Turns out men don't actually love taking orders from women.
到底是谁有性别歧视
-Now who's being sexist?
有些男人喜欢听女人指挥
Some men love taking orders from women.
对 工作很好
Yeah, work's good, you know?
很忙
Busy.
我已经有段时间没见着你们了
Yeah, haven't seen you guys for a while.
嗯 因为凯特叫我节食
Yeah, Kate's got me on this diet.
我现在有工作忙 去健身房♥没有以前那么勤了
I don't get to the gym as often as I used to, you know, with work.
这有什么 反正没人在临终前 会后悔自己健身房♥去少了
You're not gonna be on your deathbed wishing you'd been to the gym more often.
说得非常对
You know, that is very true.
对了 你和贝蒂有没有…
So, are you and Bette…
没有
No.
但她喜欢你
She likes you though.
已经不喜欢了
Not anymore, she doesn't.
抱歉扫了你吃午餐的兴致
Sorry to ruin your lunch.
不 不是你的错
No, you didn't ruin my lunch.
是凯特 她在面试一个要顶替我的新人
Kate did. She's auditioning the new me.
他还只是个毛头小子
He's just a kid.
当年我也是
So was I.
我只是遗憾没吃上我的汉堡
Shame about my burger though.
要我给你再做一份吗
You want me to make you a new one?
-我可以在这里吃吗 -当然可以
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表