剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
I didn't get a chance to play with it.
为什么
Why not?
今天找你们来就和这事有关
Well, that's why you're here actually.
玩具屋是我12岁时的生日礼物
The doll's house was a gift. For my 12th birthday.
医生跟我说 我生日那晚病倒了
The doctors tell me that on that night, I fell ill
得了一种叫“昏睡性脑炎”的病
with something called encephalitis lethargica.
太阳快晒屁♥股♥啦 懒虫
Rise and shine, dormouse.
我睡着之后就没醒过来
I fell asleep, and I didn't wake up.
亲爱的 尤尼提
Luvvy? Unity?
八个月前我才醒过来
Until eight months ago.
不过我在梦里的时候 人生过得非常精彩
But in my dreams, I had the most glorious life.
我接手了我父亲的生意
I took over my father's business.
还遇到了一个长着金色眼睛的男人
And I met a man with golden eyes.
我们还生了一个孩子
And we had a baby.
但直到我苏醒 我才发现一切都不是真的
But it wasn't until I woke up that I found out that none of it was real.
但那个孩子是真的
Except for the baby.
据说 我在医院沉睡期间
Apparently, while I was asleep in hospital,
生了一个女婴
I had a baby girl.
院方把这件事掩盖了 但侯德威先生发现
They hushed it up at the time, but Mr. Holdaway found out
婴儿被一个好人家收养了
that she was adopted by a fine family.
她成年后也生了一个女儿
And that she grew up to have a daughter of her own.
叫米兰达
Called Miranda.
米兰达沃克
Miranda Walker.
就是你母亲
Your mother.
我是你的曾祖母 罗丝
I'm your great-grandmother, Rose.
我很抱歉用了虚假的借口叫你来这里
And I'm sorry to have brought you here under false pretenses,
但我觉得如果先把实情告诉你 你可能…
but I thought that if it were explained to you first, you might not have…
你可能不会来
You might not have come.
那样的话 我会承受不了的
And I don't think I could have borne that.
我先回避一下 你俩聊
I'll let you catch up.
-不 你不用… -请别走
-No. You don't have to-- -No, please stay.
我等下过来 你俩聊吧
I'll come back. You two talk.
谢谢两位大老远过来…
Thank you both for coming all this way,
(阿♥拉♥巴马亨茨维尔)
…但作为规划委员会的联席主席
but as co-chairs of the planning committee,
我们有责任物色一个 适合替代“顾家男”的人选
it falls to us to come up with a suitable replacement for the Family Man.
所以我们需要尽快 找来一个新的特邀嘉宾
So, we need a new guest of honor. Immediately, if not sooner.
有没有请来别的大人物
Do we have any other big names coming?
(麦克饮料与汉堡)
-有月亮河 -不行
-Um, Moon River. -Mmm, no.
有糖果人
Uh, the Candyman.
我们需要一位名将 毕竟人家票都买♥♥了
Uh, we need a marquee player. People have already bought tickets.
这次的观众没去年那么多
Not as many people as last year.
正因如此我们更要搞大点
All the more reason to go big.
有谁是那种所有人 都愿意掏钱见上一面的人
Who's the one person we'd all pay to see?
-科林斯 -没错
-The Corinthian. -Yeah.
我每年都会联♥系♥他 但他就是没有回应
I reach out every year. No response.
不用
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们觉得他多大了
How old do you think he is?
科林斯吗
The Corinthian?
他已经行走江湖很久了
Oh. He's been around for forever.
我是说刚才的服务员
No, the waiter.
16岁 17岁
Sixteen? Seventeen?
对你来说太大了
Too old for you.
他看上去没这么大
He looks younger.
这些年科林斯可能不止一位
Though there's probably been more than one Corinthian over the years.
不管现在这个是谁 他的手法非常杰出
Whoever the current one is, his work is exquisite.
这是上周发生的 事发地在首都
This was last week. In DC.
所以他现在应该在东岸 离我们不远
So he's on the East Coast. He's not far.
你们觉得他用别人的眼睛干什么用
What do you think he does with the eyes?
他是收集者 和我们一样
He's a collector. Same as us.
我可以通过平常渠道再给他发邀请
I can invite him again through the usual channels.
不行 如果我们想引起他的注意 就得像他一样思考
No, if we want to get his attention, we have to think like him.
像他一样…行事
Act… like him.
你的意思是我们要…
Are you suggesting we--
模仿科林斯
Copycat the Corinthian?
可能会很有趣
Might be fun.
我们不抄袭彼此的创作
We do not plagiarize one another's work.
我们有约定的
We have a code.
可你别忘了 将有一百多个连环杀手 要来参加这个活动
We also have over 100 serial killers coming to this thing.
是“收集者” 拜托
"Collectors." Please.
他们为了来看顾家男可花了大价钱的
And they paid good money to see the Family Man.
不 我绝对不赞成你的方案
No. Absolutely not.
行吧 随便你
Fine. Have it your way.
卫生间在哪里
Restroom?
你觉得科林斯有偏好的类型吗
Do you think the Corinthian has a type?
请问有什么事吗
May I help you?
你肯定不是罗丝沃克吧
Oh, you're not Rose Walker.
对 我是卡尔
No, I'm Carl.
是罗丝的室友
Rose's roommate?
我帮她看家 她现在不在
House-sitter. She's away.
请问你是
And you are?
我可以说是个猎头
I guess you could say I'm kind of a headhunter.
我有份职位想给罗丝
Here to offer Rose a job.
-真的吗 -你知道我在哪里可以找到她吗
-Seriously? -Do you know where I can find her?
她正在旅行 我可以帮你留口信
She's traveling at the moment, but I can give her a message.
嗯 你觉得她要出门多久
Hmm. Yeah, how long do you think she'll be away?
一星期
A week.
不过…你想进来等的话很欢迎
But… you're welcome to wait.
科林斯的手法非常细致
The Corinthian's technique is meticulous.
非常巧妙
Elegant.
搞一次逼真的“收集” 需要提前数月做研究
A convincing collection would take months of research.
我们得找到合适的工具
We'd need the right tools.
再说了 科林斯干吗要在意一个模仿者
Plus, why would the Corinthian even care about a copycat?
换我我会在意
Well, I'd care.
要是有人抄袭我的创作手法
If someone was out there taking credit for my work,
我就会找到那人 叫他再也不敢抄袭
I'd find them and I'd make sure they never did it again.
所以我们就更不能模仿他了
That's another good reason not to do it.
没错 你这话一锤定音
Right. That settles it.
-我们已经决定… -我们得走了
-We've decided-- -We need to go.
不能走 我们还没确定特邀嘉宾 也没有拟出计划呢
We can't go. We have no guest of honor and no plan moving forward.
我想吃甜点 服务员去哪里了
I want dessert. Where's the waiter?
我们已经有计划了
We have a plan.
我们要给科林斯发出信♥号♥♥
We are sending a message to the Corinthian.
还有 服务员不会回来了
And the waiter isn't coming back.
我去找莱塔 马上回来
I'll just get Lyta. Be right back.
罗丝
Rose.
玫瑰花蕾
Rosebud.
罗丝沃克
Rose Walker.
你好 罗罗
Hello, Rosie.
请进 小蝴蝶
Come in, my butterfly.
你正处在一个十字路口 罗丝沃克
You are at a crossroads, Rose Walker.
你们怎么知道我的名字 你们是谁
How do you know my name? Who are you?
名字 名字 名字
Names, names, names.
每个名字不过是整体的一个方面
Each name is but a single aspect of the whole.
你遇见的是我们这种三位一体 你就知足吧 亲爱的
Be satisfied with the trinity you have, love.
你该庆幸遇见的不是慈和体
You wouldn't want to meet us as the Kindly Ones.
我们只能提醒你 妹妹
We can only caution you, sister.
我们没法保护你
We can't protect you.
谁想伤害我
Protect me from…
生命呀 宝贝
From life, my posy.
还有那些盘旋在生命之外的东西
And the things that hover beyond life.
那些东西与生命作对
Thrashing theirselves against it.
-当心梦 -当心房♥子
-Beware dreams. -And houses.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你问错了问题
You ask the wrong question.
你要是问对了问题
Had you asked the right one,
我们还能给你关于防备科林斯的警示
we could have warned you against the Corinthian.
还能告诉你杰德的事
Told you about Jed.
以及莫菲斯的事
And about Morpheus.
你在这里做什么
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表