剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
现在我也要用它 帮我找出是谁拿了我的头盔
and now it brings that which is mine in Hell to me.
你叫什么名字 恶魔
Tell me your name, demon.
我得告诉他吗
Do I have to tell him?
他叫柯隆宗 是地狱的一位公爵
That is Choronzon. A Duke of Hell.
柯隆宗…
Choronzon…
头盔是我的东西 你得还给我
The helm is mine. You must return it to me.
不 它现在属于我了
No. It's mine now.
是我用一个小玩意 从一个凡人那里换来的
I traded it from a mortal for a paltry thing.
交易很公平 我没违反任何律法
It was a fair trade. I've broken no laws.
要是梦境之王想拿回头盔
And if the Dream King wants his helm back,
只能和我争夺
he will have to fight me for it.
没问题
Very well.
我向你发出挑战 柯隆宗
I challenge you, Choronzon.
规矩你懂的 梦神陛下
You know the rules, Dream Lord.
要是我赢了 你就把头盔还给我
If I win, you will return my helmet.
要是你输了
And if you lose,
你就要在地狱永生做我的奴隶
you'll serve as my slave in Hell for eternity.
我接受这个条件
I accept the terms.
那么你要选谁代表你出战
And whom will you choose to represent you in the battle?
我选我自己
I shall represent myself.
柯隆宗 你要选谁代表你
Choronzon, whom will you choose to represent you?
我选你 陛下
I choose you, sire.
抱歉 梦神 按照地狱的律法 我必须当他的斗士
Apologies, Dream, but the laws of Hell demand that I become his champion.
除非你不想和我对决
But if you would not fight me.
我已经接受你的条件了
I have accepted the terms.
对决可以开始了
Let the challenge begin.
我马上就回来
I won't be five minutes.
没事 不着急
-Oh, we'll be fine. You take your time.
看来我得先进去缴费才能加油
Looks like I have to pre-pay inside.
你要什么吗 口渴吗
Do you want anything? Are you thirsty?
不用 谢谢 我不需要
No, thank you. I'm fine.
我马上回来
I won't be a minute.
罗斯玛丽 其实…
Actually, uh, Rosemary…
我想喝点东西 如果你不介意的话
I could use a drink, if you don't mind.
没问题 你想喝什么
Sure. What would you like?
我不知道 我已经有30年没出来过了
I don't know. I haven't been out in the world for 30 years.
你在监狱里关了30年
You've been in prison for 30 years?
不是 是精神病院
No, uh, psychiatric hospital.
那里能够选择的饮料极其有限
Uh, the beverage options were extremely limited to say the least.
你先请
After you.
(本店禁止携带枪♥支♥和武器)
想喝什么随便拿 我请客
Whatever you want, my treat.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Absolutely.
我现在要把我的信♥用♥卡♥给那个收银员
I'll just give the guy my credit card.
麻烦你帮我呼叫911
I need you to call 9-1-1 for me.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
麻烦你帮我呼叫911
I need you to call 9-1-1 for me.
和我在一起的那个男人是在逃杀人犯
The man I'm with is an escaped murderer.
你是在耍我吗
-You fucking with me?
帮我呼叫911就行了
-Please just call 9-1-1.
好吧
All right.
我这就呼叫
I'm calling them right now.
是的 你好
Yeah, hi.
我想报告一个紧急情况
I'm calling to report an emergency.
这里是七号♥公路上的加油站
This is the filling station out on route seven.
没错
That's right.
是的 没错
Yeah. That's right.
如果你们想派人过来…
Wanna send somebody down…
罗斯玛丽 我们得走了
Rosemary, we need to go.
放开她
Let go of her.
我们三个就在这里等着 等警♥察♥过来
And we're gonna wait here, the three of us, for the police.
年轻人 我向你保证 你最好别用那枪指着我
Young man, I assure you, you don't want to point that gun at me.
先生 如果你不站住 我会开枪
Sir, if you don't stay where you are, I will shoot you.
请别开枪
Please don't.
不然你只会伤害你自己
You'll only be hurting yourself.
你不该那么做的
You shouldn't have done that.
都怪我 不该信任你
It's my fault for trusting you.
你会伤害我吗
Are you gonna hurt me?
你会把我送去找我的红宝石吗
Are you taking me to my ruby?
那我就没理由伤害你
Then I have no reason to hurt you.
除非你硬要给我理由
Until you give me one.
欢迎各位 女士们先生们
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen.
今天为了博大家一乐
Today for your entertainment and delectation,
将上演一场正式对决
a formal challenge.
挑战者是梦神
The challenger is Dream.
曾是睡眠境域的主人
Once the Master of the Realm of Sleep.
我是被挑战方 我选择的斗士是
As the challenged, I've selected my champion,
地狱统治者路西法晨星
Ruler of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar…
由她代表我参加这场 较量技能 信心和变形术的对决
…to represent me in a contest of skill, confidence and transformation.
这是最古老的比赛
The oldest game.
马修 你回梦境去
Matthew, I need you to return to The Dreaming.
什么 不要
What? No!
我之所以让你跟来就是为了这个
It's the only reason I allowed you to come.
为了让我撇下你不管
So I could leave you?
要是我没能离开这里
If I should not be able to leave,
我不想让露茜安 孤独地等着我 没有我的音信
I would not have Lucienne left alone with no word of my fate.
不能再发生这种事
Not again.
-沙子会送你回去 -我不回去
-The sand will take you back. -I'm not going back.
莫菲斯 你俩这是在打拳击预赛吗 我是不是打扰你们了
Morpheus, am I interrupting a preliminary bout of some kind?
我这是在赛前给他加油打气 陛下
Just a ringside pep talk, Your Majesty.
我们来这里是为了找头盔 不把头盔拿回来我们不会走
We came here for the helm and we're not leaving here without it.
那就等着瞧吧
We shall see.
作为被挑战方
As the challenged,
比赛形式由我来定 而且由我先出招
I set the meter and take the first move.
没问题
Very well.
出招吧
Make your move.
我是…
I am…
可怕的狼
a dire wolf.
跟踪猎物 是致命的游掠者
Prey-stalking, lethal prowler.
我是猎人
I am a hunter.
骑着马 刺杀狼
Horse-mounted, wolf-stabbing.
我是大蛇
I am a serpent.
能用毒牙咬马
Horse-biting…poison-toothed.
我是猛禽
I am a bird of prey.
能吞噬蛇 用利爪划破蛇皮
Snake-devouring, talons ripping.
我是屠夫刀上的细菌
I am a butcher bacterium.
能摧毁恒温生物
Warm-life destroying.
我是世界
I am a world.
支承空间 滋养生命
Space-floating, life-nurturing.
我是新星
I am a nova.
通体爆♥炸♥ 毁灭行星
All-exploding, planet-cremating.
我是宇宙
I am a universe.
包容万物 接纳所有生命
All things encompassing, all life embracing.
我是反生命
I am anti-life.
是末日审判之兽
The Beast of Judgement.
是一切终结之时的黑暗
The dark at the end of everything.
接下来你要变成什么呢 梦神陛下
What will you be then, Dream Lord?
我…
I…
我…
I…
老大
Boss?
喂 老大
Hey, boss!
你还没死吧 梦神
Still with us, Dream?
他没死 而且该他出招了 陛下
He is and it's his move, Your Majesty.
他没招可出了
There are no more moves.
没有东西能对抗反生命
What can survive the anti-life?
喂 老大 听我说 你知道什么能对抗反生命吗
Hey, boss. Listen to me. You know what can survive the anti-life?
是你
You.
梦想绝不会死
Dreams don't fucking die.
只要你肯相信梦想
Not if you believe in them,
而且我相信无尽梦神 绝不会让他的乌鸦独自待在地狱
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表