剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
I'm afraid that's not possible.
梦境和清醒世界若要存续
For the Dreaming and the waking world to live,
漩涡就必须得死
the vortex must die.
那漩涡的意义是什么
Then what's the point of a vortex?
我们为何会存在
Why do we even exist?
说实话…
Honestly…
我有一个猜想
I have a theory.
人类成为梦境的核心
When a human is at the center of the Dreaming,
可能是为了提醒我们 我们存在是因为人类会做梦
is it not to remind us that we exist because humans dream,
而非反之
not the other way around?
人类本身就是奇迹 我们应该时刻铭记
The miracle of humanity itself should always be more vivid to us
人类比魔力更奇妙
than any marvels of power.
我实在不忍♥心 因你离开提琴手之绿地而惩罚你
I cannot find it in my heart to punish you for leaving Fiddler's Green.
但你该回去履行你的职责了
But it is time you took up your appointed position once more.
我很荣幸能复职 主人
It would be my honor, sir.
我从来都没想过要抛弃我的岗位
It was never my intention to abandon my role.
你的岗位是什么 你以前是谁
What was your role? Who were you?
亲爱的 提琴手之绿地不是“谁” 而是一个地方
Oh, my dear, Fiddler's Green is not a "who," it is a where.
我不是一个人 我是一个地方
I was not a person. I was a place.
还有 你死后
And, after your death,
如果你想待在梦境 欢迎来看我
if you stay in the Dreaming, visit me.
在我的草地上或者绿荫下散步
Walk in my meadows and my green glades.
在我的树下休憩
Rest beneath my trees.
再见了 罗丝沃克
Farewell, Rose Walker.
我当人时能和你结识是我的荣幸
It was a privilege being human with you.
我并不想取你的性命
I do not wish to take your life.
但我们都有各自的责任 而取你的性命是我的责任
But we all have responsibilities and this is one of mine.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
动手吧
Just do it.
只要能救我的弟弟和朋友们 我怎样都行
Whatever it takes to save my brother and my friends.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
陛下 住手
My lord, stop.
尤尼提
Unity?
她是尤尼提金凯
This is Unity Kincaid.
我是罗丝的曾祖母
I am Rose's great-grandmother.
据这本书♥记♥载 本来我才是这个时代的漩涡
And according to this book, I was meant to be the vortex of this age.
但因为你被囚禁了 不在梦境
But because you were imprisoned and locked out of the Dreaming,
我本来的命运就转移给了我的后人
that fate was handed down to my descendants.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't understand.
看来你并不是很聪明
You're not very bright, are you?
来 罗丝
Come here, Rose.
我想要你深入自己的内心
I want you to reach down inside yourself
找到使你成为漩涡的东西 然后把它给我
and give me whatever it is that makes you the vortex.
要怎么找
But h-how?
你现在在做梦 亲爱的
You're dreaming, darling.
一切都有可能
Anything is possible.
就是这个
This?
谢谢你 亲爱的罗丝
Oh, thank you, Rose, love.
梦之王 漩涡现在是我了 本来早就该是我
I'm the vortex now, Dream King, as I should have been long ago.
所以请你放过我曾孙女
So, leave my great-granddaughter alone.
尤尼提
Unity?
发生什么了
What happened?
你刚刚死了 好让罗丝能存活
You died. So that Rose might live.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
不要觉得对不起 我也不觉得遗憾
No, don't be. I'm not.
本来我早就不能活了 罗丝
I was meant to have died a long time ago, Rose.
但那样一来
But if I had,
我就永远不会遇见那个 长着金色眼睛的男人
I would never have met my golden-eyed man
我们就不会有一个漂亮的宝贝女儿
and we would never have had our beautiful baby girl,
继而有你
and you would not have been born.
等等 你孩子的父亲眼睛是金色的
Wait, the father of your child had golden eyes?
我从没见过金色的眼睛
I've never seen anything like them.
我见过
I have.
再见 亲爱的罗丝
Goodbye, Rose, darling.
你和杰德需要什么 侯德维先生都会为你们安排
Mr. Holdaway will see to it that you and Jed have everything you need.
你和你弟弟是无尽的孩子
You and your brother are children of the Endless.
你受的苦够多了
You have suffered enough.
你可以离开这里了
You may leave this place.
再见 罗丝
Goodbye, Rose.
他的力气好大 不肯松开我的手指
He's really strong. He won't let go of my finger.
他真完美
He's perfect.
我们要一起养育他 对吗
We're gonna do this together, right?
已经是了 对吗 小家伙
We already are. Right, little man?
我是你的罗丝阿姨 他是你的杰德舅舅
I'm your Auntie Rose. And this is your cousin, Jed.
哈喽 小宝宝
Hello, little baby.
你给他想好名字了吗
Have you decided on a name?
我想过让他跟赫克托 叫同一个名 可是…
I thought about naming him after Hector, but…
在我心里 赫克托只有一个
there is only one Hector for me.
这个宝宝应该有自己的名字
And this baby deserves his own name.
你们有没有注意到一件事 别人叫你的名字时
You ever notice how people only ever use your name
通常说明你要有麻烦了
when you're in trouble?
对吗 罗丝
Rose?
这话其实有道理
That's true, actually.
所以只要你没有名字 你就不会遇到麻烦
See? So, as long as you don't have a name, you can't get in any trouble.
该我探望了
My turn.
做好准备 宝宝超可爱
Prepare yourself. He's pretty cute.
我们已经准备好了
Oh, we are ready.
一次只进去一个
It's one at a time.
拜托 宝贝
Wha… Oh, come on. Babe!
宝贝 那只是一个梦而已
Baby, it was just a dream.
母子状况怎么样
How are they doing?
很好
Great.
医院今晚就会让他们出院 然后我们明天就飞回家
The hospital's releasing them tonight and then we'll fly home tomorrow.
这么快吗
Oh, so soon?
是回新布伦瑞克
To New Brunswick.
那里距离纽约多远
How far is that from New York?
不到一小时车程 怎么了
Mm, less than an hour. Why?
我说不好 我昨晚做了一个梦
I don't know, I had this dream last night
我现在盘算着 要不我就卖♥♥掉房♥子搬回纽约去
and now I'm thinking, what if I sell the house and move back?
我们可以买♥♥下你的房♥子
We'll buy the house.
欲望神
Desire.
我正站在我的展室 拿着你的图章
I stand in my gallery and I hold your sigil.
跟我说话
Talk to me.
哎呀 梦神 真没想到你会找我
Why, sweet Dream. This is a surprise.
-简直千年等一回 -很好
-Almost an event, I might say. -Good.
我这就过去
I'm coming through.
是吗
You are?
当然可以
But of course.
我的房♥间随时欢迎你的光临
You know you're always welcome in my chambers.
很高兴见到你
Lovely to see you.
你渴望什么东西吗 要我帮你吗
Can I get you anything you desire?
不需要 我只想从你这里得到答案
I desire nothing from you, save some answers.
你是在考验我吗
Ooh, is this a test?
尤尼提金凯本来才是这个时代的漩涡
Unity Kincaid should've been the vortex of this era.
但有人利用我被囚禁的时候
But someone took advantage of my imprisonment
使她生了一个孩子
and fathered a child with her,
此人非常清楚这个孩子会成为漩涡
knowing full well that it would become the vortex,
也清楚我将不得不把这个孩子杀了
and I would be forced to kill it.
我做得有那么明显吗
Was I really that obvious?
没有
No.
你把你的行踪掩盖得非常好
You covered your tracks remarkably well.
难得你给我这么高的评价
Well, that's high praise coming from you.
你到底意欲何为
What did you truly intend?
想让我叫家人流血
That I should spill family blood?
想看见与流血相伴的诸多后果
With all that would entail?
我这次的计划差点就成功了
This time it almost worked.
我的胞亲
My sibling.
我们无尽是生者的仆人 不是他们的主人
We of the Endless are the servants of the living, not their masters.
我们之所以存在 是因为他们内心深处知道我们存在
We exist only because they know deep in their hearts that we exist.
我们不该操控他们
We do not manipulate them.
就算有操控 也该是他们操控我们
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表