剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
你没事吧
You okay?
泽妲有一套令人信服的道德宣讲 是关于上帝 困难时期
Zelda has a reassuring moral homily concerning God and difficult times,
以及沙子上的脚印的 尽管每次说的脚印数量都不同
and a variable number of footprints in the sand.
她跟我讲过一次 让我的心情变得好多了
She told it to me once and it cheered me up remarkably.
要我去问她能不能…
Shall I ask if--
请问你是罗丝吗
Excuse me. Are you Rose?
现在就给你这个重担 我很过意不去
I'm sorry to put this on you right now.
不用抱歉
Don't be.
我很担心今晚等我入睡后…
I'm just afraid that tonight, when I fall asleep…
梦神会把我杀了
Dream's gonna kill me.
他不会的
He's not.
他说如果不把我杀了 全世界都会死掉
He said if he doesn't kill me that the whole world will die.
每个人都会死
Everyone.
你听我说
Listen to me.
如果这话是真的
If this is true,
如果你有毁灭全世界的能力
if you have the power to destroy the world,
那你就有毁灭他的能力
then you have the power to destroy him.
我不想毁灭他
I don't want to destroy him.
我也不想要现在这种局面
I don't want any of this.
我害怕睡觉 害怕苏醒
I'm afraid to fall asleep. I'm afraid to wake up.
该害怕的人应该是他
He should be afraid.
等你今晚入睡之后 你得找到他 结束这一切
When you go to sleep tonight, you have to find him and end this.
决定权在你手中 罗丝
It's up to you, Rose.
现在掌控局面的人是你 你是漩涡
You're in charge now. You're the vortex.
现在是有一个漩涡
There is a vortex,
是一个真正的圆箍
a true annulet,
一个拥有超凡做梦能力的凡人
a mortal with a dreaming ability
她能走进别人的梦里
so powerful she can travel through the dreams of others.
小心别陷进他们的梦里
Be careful not to lose yourself in them.
找到你自己的路
Find your own path.
你以为他监视你是为了保护你吗
You think he's watching you so he can protect you?
一旦你入睡后 开始推倒人们的
The minute you fall asleep and start bringing the walls down
梦与梦之间的边界…
between people's dreams…
你有毁灭他的能力
You have the power to destroy him.
他就要来把你处死
He's gonna kill you.
-你是漩涡 -罗丝
-You're the vortex. -Rose!
无论我们去哪里 无论我们做什么
我们都要一起经历
即便我们走不了多远
我们也要像明星一般闪耀
无论我们在哪里 我们都要一起
无论我去哪里 我知道他都会跟随
无论我去哪里 我知道她都会跟随
-没有暴怒 -没有争执
-没有积怨 -没有自大
朋友们
在一起
他讲的故事是这样的
And this is the story he told.
在一个月黑风高的雨夜
It was a dark and stormy night.
船长对大副说 “大副 给我讲个故事”
And the skipper said to the mate, "Mate, tell me a story."
他讲的故事是这样的
And this is the story he told.
在一个月黑风高的雨夜
It was a dark and stormy night.
船长对大副说 “大副 给我讲个故事”
And the skipper said to the mate, "Mate, tell me a story."
他讲的故事是这样的 在一个月黑风高的雨夜
And this is the story he told. It was a dark and stormy night.
船长对大副说
And the skipper said to the mate,
-“给我讲个故事” -香塔
-"Mate, tell me a story." -Chantal?
-他讲的故事是这样的 -我是罗丝
-And this is the story he told. -It's me. Rose.
在一个月黑风高的雨夜 船长对大副说
It was a dark and stormy night. And the skipper said to the mate,
-“大副 给我讲个故事” -让我来处理
-"Mate, tell me a story." -Here, let me.
他讲的故事是这样的
And this is the story he told.
在一个月黑风高的雨夜
It was a dark and stormy night.
船长对大副说
And the skipper said to the mate,
“大副 给我讲个故事” 他讲的故事是这样的
"Mate, tell me a story." And this is the story he told.
在1811年9月
-It was a da-- -In September of the year 1811,
一辆邮政马车停在了林肯郡中心的
a post chaise drew up before the door of Aswarby Hall
阿斯瓦比村村口
in the heart of Lincolnshire.
马车一停 就有一个小男孩从上面跳了下来
The little boy, who jumped out as soon as it had stopped,
他环视四周
looked around him.
当心 芭芭拉公主 我在空气中闻到了奇怪的味道
Caution, Princess Barbara, I scent strangeness in the air.
是什么类型的气味 马丁腾邦斯
What manner of they, Martin Tenbones?
布谷鸟 占卜师 知识上校
The Cuckoo? The Hieromancer? Colonel Knowledge?
全都不是
None of those.
公主 有事情正在发生 你瞧
Something is happening, my princess. Look.
肯
Ken?
你在失落的卡纳丁之地做什么
What are you doing at the Place of Lost Carnadine?
糟了
Oh, shit.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
来 马丁腾邦斯 我们得走了
Come, Martin Tenbones. We must away.
你们怎么都在这里
What are you all doing here?
宝贝 事情不是你看见的那样…
Babe. Th-This is not what it looks like. Uh, I mean…
天啊
-Oh, dear.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
都怪我 对不起 这只是一个梦而已
It's me. I'm sorry. But it's just a dream.
你们只要马上醒过来就没事
You just have to wake up. Right now.
-罗丝 -罗丝 求你了
-Rose! -Rose, please!
罗丝 你为什么要这么做
Rose, why are you doing this?
我阻止不了 你们得醒过来
I can't stop it. You have to wake up.
求求你们赶快醒过来
Please, I'm begging you.
在一个月黑风高的雨夜
It was a dark and stormy night…
一辆邮政马车停在了林肯郡中心的…
A post chaise…
“给我讲个故事”
"Tell me a story."
泽妲
Zelda!
罗丝
Rose!
-哈尔 -我找到你了
-Hal! -I found you!
-哈尔 抓住 -别松手
-Hal, hold on. -Don't let go!
哈尔
Hal!
罗丝 我来救你了
Rose, I'll save you!
不 杰德 退后
No, Jed, stay back.
-我来救你了 -不要
-I'll save you! -No!
-罗丝 -杰德
-Rose! Rose! -Jed!
-罗丝 -杰德
-Rose! -Jed!
杰德
Jed!
杰德
Jed!
你已经造成了不少破坏
You've caused a great deal of damage.
眼下至少我还能补救
Nothing that I cannot repair, at least at this stage.
杰德怎么了 我的朋友们怎么了
What happened to Jed? To my friends?
他们正在床上睡觉 但他们并不安全 谁都不安全
They're asleep in their bed, but they're not safe. No one is.
漩涡死掉了才能安全
Not until the vortex is dead.
有什么需要效劳吗
May I help you?
有 我正在找一本书
Oh, yes, please. I-I'm looking for a book.
所有已经写出的书 以及还没写的书 我们这里都有
We have every book ever written, as well as those yet unwritten.
我想知道当初要是我没有一直昏睡
I'm looking for the story of my life,
我的人生经历会是怎样
had things turned out differently.
我有入睡者所做的梦的详细记录
I have detailed accounts of sleepers' dreams.
不用 谢谢 我做的梦已经太多了
No. No, thank you. I've had more than my fair share of dreams.
我想读的是我没能体验的人生经历
I want to read about my unlived life.
我不太确定我们这里 有没有你说的那种书
I'm not entirely sure we have those volumes.
如果这里有所有已经写出的书
If you have every book ever written,
以及还没写的书 那我要的那本一定在这里
and every book that ever will be written, it must be around here somewhere.
我的在这里
Oh, there I am.
你是尤尼提金凯
You're Unity Kincaid?
罗丝沃克是你的曾孙女
Rose Walker is your great-granddaughter?
是的
Yes.
你是怎么知道罗丝的
How do you know Rose?
死亡并不总是一件不好的事
Death is not always such a bad thing.
你死之后可以选择一直待在这里
You could stay here if you like.
我的乌鸦从前就是一个凡人
My raven was once a mortal.
等等 主人
Wait! Sir!
葛伯特 你在这里做什么
Gilbert? What are you doing here?
他是提琴手之绿地
This is Fiddler's Green.
你 你是一个梦
You? You're a Dream?
是的
I am.
我离开了我的岗位 为的是体验人类的生活
I, I left my post here to experience life as a human being.
我愿意献上我的生命 换你一命
A life which I humbly offer in exchange for yours.
这是办不到的事情
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表