剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
嗯 那个…
Uh, right, well, um…
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother you.
我们分手时我把一些东西 落在这里了 我能不能…
I left some things behind when we broke up, and I was wondering if--
我们有…正式…分手吗
Did we… break up… exactly?
嗯 没有 你说得有道理
Yeah. Uh, no, fair point.
是我不好 是我的错
That was bad of me, and… wrong.
我当初应该在电♥话♥上跟你说的 至少也该发个短♥信♥
I should have phoned or at least texted.
你想进来吗
Do you wanna come in?
然后好好道个歉
And apologize properly?
我作为一个最近还是 人类的生物跟你说吧
I say this as someone who was recently human.
人类不值得信任
Human beings cannot be trusted.
对
No.
我要是约翰娜康斯坦丁 就会在上面和瑞秋达成协议
If I were Johanna Constantine, I'd be up there cutting a deal with Rachel
自己留着梦境的沙子 然后把真沙子倒进袋子里给你
to keep the sand, then cut the dream sand with real sand
再把梦境的沙子卖♥♥给出价最高的人
and sell it to the highest bidder.
不过话又说回来 当人的时候我也不是什么好人
But then, I wasn't the best person when I was a person.
不是人人都像杰茜米那样 显然 她样样都好
We can't all be Jessamy, who was apparently perfect in every way.
马修 我…
Matthew, I--
我知道你认为自己不需要乌鸦
No, I get that you don't think you need a raven, but if you're out here,
可如果你在这里等着人类 做一件利他而非利己的事
waiting for human beings to help anyone but themselves,
那你得在雨中一直这么等下去
you're gonna be sitting out here in the rain forever.
不管她们正在上面做什么 肯定没在想着你的事
Whatever they're doing up there, they're not thinking about you.
你要不要
Shall we, um,
进卧室继续道歉呢
take this apology into the bedroom?
道歉进展顺利 对吧
It's going well, isn't it?
对 可你要道歉的事有很多
Yes, but you have a lot to apologize for.
我知道
I know.
-你离开那晚… -阿瑞
-When you left that night-- -Rach.
-你离开那晚… -非得提这事吗
-When you left that night… -Do we have to?
…你没有回家那晚
…and you didn't come home,
我害怕极了
I was terrified.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我给每个人打电♥话♥
I called everyone.
查斯和蕾妮 瑞克维克
Chas and Renee, Ric the Vic.
我给你的前任们都打了电♥话♥
I even called your exes.
不是吧
You did not.
有谁
Which ones?
萨拉
Sarah.
-奥利弗 -我的天啊
-Oliver. -Oh, shit.
还有基特瑞恩
And Kit Ryan.
她们全都要我忘掉你
But they all told me to just get over you.
因为你是一个自私 无情的胆小鬼
Because you're a selfish, ruthless coward.
谁遇上你 谁就倒大霉
Who ruins everything she touches.
-阿瑞 -康斯坦丁
-Rach. -Constantine.
醒醒
Wake up.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
是沙子的作用
It was the sand.
瑞秋在哪里
Where's Rachel?
瑞秋
Rachel?
-阿瑞 -娜娜
-Rach? -Jo?
娜娜 是你吗
Jo? Is that you?
刚才的梦真美
That's such a wonderful dream.
她怎么了
What's happened to her?
沙袋本来就不适合人类拿着
It was not meant for humans.
不要 还给我
No, no! No, give it back.
求你了 好痛
Please. It hurts.
我们可以走了
We can go.
什么
What?
我们不能走 不能眼看她这样却走掉
What? We can't go. We can't leave her like this.
我们帮不了她
We can't help her.
是靠了沙袋 她的性命才维系到今天
The sand was the only thing keeping her alive.
你总得做点什么吧
You have to do something.
要不是你的沙袋 她不会成今天这样
If it wasn't for your sand, she wouldn't be like this.
把沙袋留在这里的又不是我
I'm not the one who left her with it.
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你说你想要回你的沙袋 好拯救全人类 她不就是人类
You want your sand back so that you can save all of humanity, well, here she is!
我们对你而言都不过是 罗德里克伯格斯罢了
But we're all just Roderick Burgess to you.
你只在乎你的沙袋 你的法力
All you care about is your sand. Your power.
你存在的意义何在
What is the point of you?
你不是拿回沙袋了吗 既然不想帮忙 干吗还站在这里
Well, you got your sand back. Why are you still here if you won't help?
去外面等着
Wait outside.
阿瑞…
Rach…
我很抱歉 娜娜 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Jo. I'm so sorry.
都怪我
It's my fault.
全都怪我
All of it.
当初不该把沙袋留在你这里
Should never have left it with you.
当初不该离开你
Should never have left.
你终究还是回来了 不是吗
Well, you came back, though. Didn't you?
不要 把它戴回去
No. No, put it back on.
那些惹毛了你和这个东西的人 我见过他们的下场
I've seen what happens to people who get on the wrong side of you and that thing.
我现在是要救你 不是害你 拿着
I am trying to save you, not hurt you. Here.
这个东西已经让我活到了116岁
This kept me alive for 116 years so far.
我希望它能让你永远活着
I hope it keeps you alive forever.
这不就是当母亲的人 唯一的愿望吗 拿着
It's all a mother wants, really. Take it.
我最后想跟你说句话
One last thing.
我很抱歉 我不是一个好妈妈
I'm sorry I was such a shit mum.
不 妈妈
No. Mother.
你把它拿回去
Take it back.
已经太迟了 亲爱的
It's too late now, love.
不
No.
守卫
Guard!
妈妈
Mother.
你不需要红宝石了
You don't need the ruby.
现在没人能伤害你了
No one can hurt you now.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
没做什么 我什么也没做
Nothing. I didn't do anything.
请你离她远一点 好吗
I need you to step away from her. Okay?
别用枪指着我 对你没好处的
You don't want to point that gun at me, I promise you.
安保请求增援
Security requesting backup.
你就放我走吧
Why don't you just let me go?
这是为你好
For your own sake.
我警告你 约翰 我会开枪的
I'm warning you, John, I will shoot.
你这样只会伤害你自己
You'll only be hurting yourself.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-站住 -站在原地
-Freeze! -Hold it right there!
别动
Don't move!
你♥他♥妈♥别动
Don't you fucking move!
你站在外面不♥穿♥外套不冷吗
It's too cold for you to be out here without a coat.
你真是好心肠
Well, that's very kind of you.
别客气 请一定要穿上
No, please. I insist. Yeah.
那你怎么办
What about you?
我不冷
Oh, I don't mind the cold.
这样就好多了
There, much better.
等我到了我要去的地方 怎么把外套还给你
May I return it to you when I get to where I'm going?
不用还 我只希望 你最终能到达你想去的地方
The only thing that matters to me is that you get to where you're going.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我谢谢你才对
Thank you.
她走得很安详 是在睡梦中走的
She died in peace. In her sleep.
我会通知她爸的
I'll let her dad know.
你知道吗 她其实是个好人
You know, she was actually a good person.
世上是有好人的
There are a few of them out there, you know.
人类并不全都跟我 和罗德里克伯格斯一样
They're not all like me and Roderick Burgess.
你和罗德里克伯格斯不一样
You are not Roderick Burgess.
你的朋友叫什么
And what's your friend's name?
-它叫马修 但它不是我的… -照顾好他 马修
-His name is Matthew, but he is not my-- -Look after him, Matthew.
他需要照顾
He needs it.
康斯坦丁
Constantine!
那个梦魇不会再纠缠你了
That nightmare won't trouble you anymore.
你刚才在上面做的事…很暖心
That was… nice, what you did up there.
不准你再监视我
Don't ever spy on me again.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表