剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
路上花了我三天的时间 开车累死我了
Been on the road for three days. Drive was a killer.
我讨厌这些乡下小镇 要不是因为展会 我死都不会来这里
Hate these hick towns. Wouldn't be caught dead here if it wasn't for the convention.
(你好 我叫暗夜跟踪狂)
-你在找什么 -这是麦片展会
-What you looking for? -It's a cereal convention.
我还以为会有麦片
I thought there'd be cereal.
你还是饿吗
Are you still hungry?
好吧 你去那边坐着 我去给你买♥♥点东西吃
Okay. Well, have a seat, uh, over there and we'll get you something to eat.
我可以迅速干掉一块牛排
Tell ya, I could murder a steak.
血淋淋的牛排
A good, bloody steak.
有一种巧克力软糖奶油 让人欲罢不能
They do this chocolate fudge whip to die for.
电视版有阉♥割♥ 你可以在网上找到未阉♥割♥版
The TV version butchered it, but you can find it uncut online.
我的天 我还以为这问题 在60年代已经死绝了呢
Hell, I thought this whole issue was dead and buried in the '60s.
就在这时 哈里把灯灭了 我差点就没命了
That's when Harry killed the lights. I could've died.
那人把我迷得要死
He slays me, that guy.
“随性的涅墨西斯” 可以进去了
Nemesis of Neglect, there you go.
他在这里
There he is.
特邀嘉宾不用排队入场
Our guest of honor doesn't need to wait in line.
我们已经为你和你那位年轻女同伴 准备了胸牌和客房♥钥匙
We've got name tags and room keys for you and the young woman joining you.
我把她弟弟也带过来了
I've got her younger brother with me as well.
你可能得叫他别去展会区
You may want to advise him to steer clear of the convention areas.
好
Yeah.
沃克小姐 我是葛伯特
Uh, Miss Walker? It's Gilbert.
稍等一下
Uh, one second.
你去吧 我没事
Go. I'll be fine.
(见过这个男孩吗 )
我们尊敬的房♥东跟我说 剩余传♥单♥已经不多了
Our esteemed landlord tells me we're running low on these.
其实已经不需要传♥单♥了
Actually, we don't need them anymore.
我刚接到一个电♥话♥ 有人找到了杰德
I just got a call. Someone found Jed.
什么 在哪里
What? Where?
他现在在佐治亚的一个酒店 我正准备过去
He's at a hotel in Georgia. I'm on my way there now.
你不会要一个人过去吧
You're not going alone, I hope.
莱塔现在不舒服 所以…
Uh, Lyta's not feeling well, so…
请你务必让我陪你去
You must allow me to accompany you.
我觉得美国是一个很大 又容易起躁动的地方
Uh, I believe America is a very large and excitable place,
一个年轻人独自旅行 可能会遇到各种麻烦
and a young person traveling alone can get into all kind of scrapes.
前几天晚上就是例证
As witnessed the other night.
你人真好 可是…
That's very generous of you, but--
如果你不介意的话
If you'll indulge me,
我还蛮享受充当业余游侠骑士的
I should rather enjoy the role of amateur knight errant.
我有把拐杖剑 还有一把 古老但能用的左轮手♥枪♥
I have my swordstick and an ancient but serviceable revolver.
那好 不过我们要去的那地方 我们用不着保卫自己
All right. But where we're going, we won't need to defend ourselves.
我其实见过他一次
I, uh, actually got to meet him once.
你见过大灰狼
You met the Big Bad Wolf?
是配音的那个演员
The actor who did the voice.
哇
Wow.
嘿 欢乐
Hey. Fun.
是欢乐园 不是“欢乐” 是欢乐园
Fun Land. Not "Fun." Fun Land.
知道了 不好意思
Got it. Sorry about that.
-没事 -看来你和我这位小朋友已经认识了
-That's okay. -I see you've met my young friend.
他和你是一起的
Is he with you?
是的
He is.
他和他姐姐都是我的贵客 受我的保护
He and his sister are my guests and under my protection.
你听懂了吗
Are we good?
嗯 我听懂了
We are. Yeah. We're good.
很好 来吧 杰德
Glad to hear it. Come on, Jed.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
-你确定你不介意开车吗 -一点也不介意
-You sure you don't mind driving? -No. Not at all.
我离开家时 给自己定了一个使命 我要尽可能地游览这个世界
When I left home, I made it my mission to see as much of this world as possible.
你的家在英国吗 你口音像是英国人
And home is England? You sound English.
谢谢
Thank you.
对我而言 旅游的目的
Just, you know, to me, the object of travel
不是为了踏上外国的土地
is not to set foot in a foreign land,
而是为了最终回到故土时 能以崭新的眼光看待故土
but at last to set foot in your own country as a foreign land.
所以旅游最终是为了回家
So, it's all about going home?
是的 最终还是要回的吧
Yes. I, I suppose it must be, in the end.
你和霍尔小姐应该也会回家吧 并且会带上杰德
And, and you and Miss Hall will be going home, I assume. Uh, with Jed?
莱塔其实有别的计划
Uh, Lyta has other plans, actually.
对哦 你说过她现在身体不舒服
Oh, yes, you said that, um, she wasn't feeling very well.
她没事吧
Is everything all right?
但愿没事
I hope so.
你确定这样没问题吗
Are you sure this is okay?
非常确定
Very sure.
刚才是怎么回事
What was that?
是地震
An earthquake.
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
这种事以前没发生过 我发誓
This has never happened before, I promise.
我相信你
I believe you.
没事
It's fine.
我猜现实生活里会发生地震
I guess if earthquakes happen in real life,
那梦里也可能会发生 对吧
they can happen in dreams too, right?
对 我们把那叫作梦魇
Yeah. We call those nightmares.
来
Come here.
你看这像是梦魇吗
Does this look like a nightmare to you?
完全不像
Not at all.
露茜 你在吗
Loosh? You in here?
抱歉 老大 我在找露茜安
Whoops. Oh, sorry, boss. I was looking for Lucienne.
-回见 -等等
-See ya. -Wait.
你找露茜安做什么
Why were you looking for Lucienne?
我们那里刚才发生了 一些微小的地震活动
Oh, well, we just had some minor seismic activity
造成了一点点破坏 所以我想报告一下
and a little, you know, damage I wanted to report.
为什么不直接向我报告
Then why not report it to me?
因为你大概很忙吧
Uh, because you're busy?
而且你离开期间 露茜安开始接管这类事情
While you were away, Lucienne started taking care of that stuff,
所以我想 干吗要打搅你 既然…
so I figured… why bother you when--
默文 如果梦境有任何破坏
Mervyn, if The Dreaming has been damaged in any way,
要出手解决问题的人是我
I will be the one to address it.
我的老天爷
Oh, for crying out loud.
你想让我现在帮你把那个修好吗
You want me to fix that for you?
还是说这情况会一直发生
Or will it just keep happening?
不会一直这样下去的
It will not keep happening
因为我会找到地震的来源
because I will find the cause of the disturbance
把它消灭
and I will eliminate it.
-多谢了 默文 -不客气
-Thank you, Mervyn. -Uh, you're welcome.
露茜安
Lucienne?
陛下
My lord.
我来是为了归还这些书…
I have come to return these…
并且评估一下最近的地震 造成了多大的破坏
and to assess the extent of the damage from the recent disturbances.
你…对于地震的来源有什么看法吗
Have… you any idea as to what caused them?
-我以为是你弄的 陛下 -我
-I assumed it was you, sir. -Me?
我以为你在对梦境做进一步的修缮 因为你现在回来了嘛
Making further improvements to the realm… now that you're back.
露茜安 我们上次谈话时
Lucienne, when we last spoke,
我的意思并不是说 你在图书馆之外做的工作毫无价值
I did not mean to imply that your efforts beyond the library are without value.
我是真心想要为你卸下某些责任
I really wish to relieve you of responsibilities
当初我要是没离开 你本来不用承担这些责任的
with which, had I been here, you would never have been burdened.
我明白了
I see.
还有…我不在的期间
And… in that time,
你有没有遇到过…类似的地震
did you experience any… similar seismic disturbances?
没遇到过
I did not.
你对这次地震的原因 有没有什么…设想
Have you any… theory as to their origin?
仅作为一个图书管♥理♥员♥的话 我有
Speaking strictly as a librarian? I do.
-但你听了会不高兴 -说吧
-But you won't like it. -Go on.
我知道你一直在盼着
I know you're waiting to see
让漩涡指引你找到 科林斯和提琴手之绿地
if the vortex will lead you to The Corinthian and Fiddler's Green.
-就像她指引你找到了高特那样 -她可能做得到
-The way she led you to Gault. -She may yet still.
可是在你等着的时候 她把地基搞出了裂缝
Yes, but while you're waiting, she's putting cracks in the foundation.
罗丝沃克之前来过梦境 并没造成任何破坏
Rose Walker has visited this realm before and done no damage.
-地震一定是别的新的因素 -或许吧
-This is something else, something new. -Perhaps.
可如果梦境里出现了新的因素 又不是你创造出来的
But if there is something new in The Dreaming and you did not create it,
那它是怎么来的
how did it get here?
地震肯定是漩涡引起的
This is the vortex. I assure you.
我对你感激不尽 尤尼提
I can't thank you enough, Unity.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表