剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
用我的锤子为主效劳
With my hammer.
用我的爱为主效劳
With my love.
谁生谁死并不由我决定
It's not up to me to decide who lives and who dies.
而是由上帝决定
That's up to God.
是上帝叫我这么做的
God tells me to do it.
是上帝叫我杀掉他们
God tells me to kill them.
“贞洁”博客的作者名叫菲利普希茨 看得出来他是你的粉丝
The "Chaste" blog is written by an apparent fanboy named Philip Sitz.
如你所见 他和恶灵长得一模一样
Who, as you can see, looks exactly like our Boogieman.
-是 -鉴于你是我们的嘉宾
-Yeah. -Since you're our guest,
你想不想…收集希茨先生
would you care to, uh… collect Mr. Sitz?
不是说兔子不吃窝边草吗
Oh, I thought we don't shit where we eat.
必要时不得不吃
-Except when we have to.
情势所逼 不得不然
Needs must when the Devil drives.
但是作为你的粉丝 我们想问 你工作时我们可以旁观吗
-But as fans of yours… -we have to ask, could we watch you work?
当然可以
Oh, of course.
我们也可以合作 一起体验
Or we could work together and share the experience.
请跟我们来吧
Please join us.
那个…
So…
喂 我是罗丝沃克 我又打来了 我现在在游泳池这里
Hi, it's Rose Walker calling again. I'm at the pool now,
但我可能会去餐厅 看看你和杰德是不是在那里
but I guess maybe I'll see if you and Jed are in the restaurant.
总之 请你收到我的留言后打给我
Anyway, call me when you get this.
你在哪里捕猎
Where do you hunt?
我知道一个很棒的地方
I have a great place.
那里有几千个人
There are thousands of people there.
有很多漂亮的小孩子 独自乱跑 结果迷了路
All these beautiful little kids wandering off on their own, getting lost.
这时他们要是遇到 一个友善的人 会很开心
Always happy to meet someone who's friendly and kind.
对
Yeah.
然后我会带他们去安静的地方
There are quiet places to take them to
不受打扰地把事做完
where no one will bother you until you're done.
要是我找不到愿意和我玩的小孩
And if you can't find any kids to play with you,
那我还可以去乘坐游乐设施
you can always go on the rides.
对 我就是这么开始搞收集的
Yeah, that's, uh, how I started collecting.
你是怎么开始的
How did you start?
色情制品
Porn.
我爸订阅了《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
My dad had a subscription to Playboy.
所以我经常拿着杂♥志♥ 把自己锁在卫生间里
I used to lock myself in the bathroom with them.
事后又痛恨自己 于是就会把杂♥志♥撕成碎片
Then hate myself afterwards and… rip the magazine into shreds.
等我有一天 终于和现实里的女人上了床
Then when I finally had sex with an actual woman,
我发现…
it was…
体验很糟糕
awful.
于是我就做了我一贯会做的事
So I did what I always do.
把那个女人撕成了碎片
I ripped her to shreds.
我能给一个人留个口信吗
Uh, may I leave a message for someone?
她叫罗丝沃克
The name is Rose Walker.
沃克女士还没有办理入住
Ms. Walker hasn't checked in yet.
等她来了 我可以把你的话转告她
When she does, I can give her your message.
不 她不是这里的嘉宾
No, no, no, but she's not a guest here.
她有一间预订的客房♥
She has a room reserved.
是吗
Does she?
能不能帮我给她留个口信 我叫葛伯特
C-Can you leave a message for her, please? From Gilbert.
嘿 我刚刚就在找你
Hey, I was just looking for you.
你现在…
Do you, um…
你现在有时间去酒吧喝一杯吗
Do you have time for that drink at the bar now?
不如我们找个稍微安静点的地方吧
How about we find some place that's a little bit quieter?
好的 行
Uh… Yeah. Okay.
你好 我在找我弟弟
Hi, I'm looking for my younger brother.
我想问一下你们有没有见过他
And I was wondering if maybe you've seen him?
(见过这个男孩吗 请联♥系♥罗丝沃克)
你就是罗丝沃克啊
Oh, you're Rose Walker.
是的 怎么了
I am. Why?
这是你的客房♥钥匙
I have your room key right here.
我的客房♥钥匙
-My room key? -Mm-hmm.
还有葛伯特让我告诉你
And a message from Gilbert.
他说他很抱歉 他得回家了
He says he's very sorry but he had to go home.
他说了原因吗
Um, did he say why?
没说 抱歉 要我叫人陪你去客房♥吗
No, I'm sorry. But can I have someone show you to your room?
(祝您住宿愉快 1007号♥房♥)
不用 我自己找得到 谢谢
No, I can find it. Thank you.
露茜安
Lucienne?
陛下 有件事我得告诉你
My lord. There's something I must tell you.
可以
And I will listen.
但你得先听我告诉你一件事
But first, you must let me tell you that
你说对了
you were right.
梦境受到的破坏是漩涡造成的
The vortex was responsible for the damage to our realm,
我确实…错了
and I was… wrong
我不该为了让她帮我们找到 失踪的阿卡纳 拿我们的安全冒险
to risk our safety in the hope that she would locate the missing Arcana.
你并没有完全错 陛下
You were not entirely wrong, sir.
-她把他俩都找到了 -什么
-She's found them both. -What?
科林斯和提琴手之绿地 他们在哪里 你怎么知道的
The Corinthian and Fiddler's Green? Where? How do you know?
是提琴手之绿地告诉我的
Fiddler's Green told me.
陛下 我为我离开了这里向你致歉
Apologies, lord, for having left.
为什么 为什么你要离开
Why? Why did you leave?
我一直都信任你 你是梦境的核心
I trusted you. You were the heart of The Dreaming.
不 陛下
No, sir.
你才是梦境的核心 而那时你都不在了
You were the heart of The Dreaming. And you were gone.
加上我对人类世界又很好奇
I was curious.
最后我发现 人类的生活包含的内容
And it turns out that life as a human contains substance
是我在梦境时想都没想到过的
I never even imagined when I was here.
所以我才回来了 因为…他在杀害他们
Which is why I've returned because… he's murdering them.
你是说科林斯
The Corinthian?
他好像建立了一个邪教 他的崇拜者都以杀人为乐
He appears to have built up a cult of worshippers who kill for pleasure,
他们危害到了清醒世界
endangering the waking world
还有我的一个朋友的生命 她叫罗丝沃克
and the life of a friend called Rose Walker.
科林斯找到了罗丝沃克
The Corinthian has found Rose Walker?
是的
Yes.
你能想象他和罗丝这种人联手 能造成多大的危害吗
Can you imagine the damage he could do with someone like Rose?
快说他们现在在哪里
You must tell me where they are.
嘿 朋友们 发生…
Hey, guys, what's, uh…
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们知道你是谁…菲利普
We know who you are… Philip.
你们在说什么 我是恶灵
What are you talking about? I'm The Boogieman.
我真的是恶灵
R-Really. I am.
你不是我们的成员
You're not one of us.
不 我是 我…
No. No. I am, I…
我想当你们的成员 我想了解你们 所以我才来的
I-I wanna be. I want to understand, that's why I had to get here.
我想见你们所有人
To see you all.
我想向你们学习
To learn.
那好 我们来教你吧
Okay, then… let us teach you.
这位是好医生
The Good Doctor.
她喜欢的杀人方式是 一个接一个地割掉受害者的器官
She likes to kill her victims by removing their organs, one by one.
宁录是一个猎人
Nimrod is a hunter.
他可以在几分钟之内将任何动物的 皮 骨 关节和内脏剥落或拆解
He can skin, bone, joint, and gut just about any animal in minutes.
至于我…
And as for me, well…
我喜欢捣鼓眼睛
I like the eyes.
他是我的
This one's mine.
-小兄弟 -对不起
-Buddy. -Sorry.
你没事吧 怎么了
Are you okay? What's wrong?
他们在追赶我
They're after me.
谁在追赶你
Who? Who's after you?
来
Come on.
进我的房♥间能保证你安全 好吗
You'll be safe in my room. Yeah?
你的意思是过去一个世纪 他也是在清醒世界度过的
So, he too spent the last century in the waking world.
是的 但他遇到的 似乎是最差劲的那种人类
Yes, but he seems to have experienced the worst of humankind.
可他在那里的经历似乎改变了他 就好像改变了我一样
Still, his time there appears to have changed him as it has changed me.
这话从何说起
-How so?
露茜安 他主动找了你 跟你说他错了
Lucienne, he came to you and told you he was wrong.
这差不多就是道歉
It was very nearly an apology.
我所知的莫菲斯 向来是不会跟人道歉的
The Morpheus I knew was incapable of that.
照这么说 那他也有可能会宽恕你 毕竟你是主动回来的
Then perhaps he will be merciful to you since you came back on your own.
我会受到什么惩罚现在并不重要
Oh, it doesn't matter what happens to me.
重要的是梦神能制止科林斯
What matters is that Dream stops The Corinthian
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表