剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
What are you doing in here?
我…
I…
我的时差反应大概还蛮严重的
I think I'm really jet-lagged.
你俩是怎么认识的
How do you two know each other?
-我们是邻居 -住同一栋楼 上下层的关系
-We're neighbors, actually. -Same building. One floor apart.
妈妈生病期间 莱塔和她老公算是收养了我
And when my mom got sick, Lyta and her husband basically adopted me.
我们感觉是罗丝收养了我们
We felt like Rose adopted us.
这么说来 你和你老公 也算是我的家人
Which makes you and your husband my family too.
要不要我给他寄一张机票 让他过来和我们一起
Should I send him a plane ticket so he can join us?
谢谢你的好意 但是… 赫克托一年前已经去世了
That's very sweet of you, but… Hector passed away about a year ago.
怎么会这样
Oh, no.
出了意外 有人闯了红灯
It was an accident. Someone ran a red light.
我很遗憾
-I'm so sorry.
不用遗憾
-Don't be.
我和赫克托是大学里认识的
Hector and I met in college.
我们都是建筑专业
We were architecture majors.
我们开了自己的公♥司♥ 在一起生活了数年
We opened our own firm. We had years together.
但是在一起生活多久都不够 对吧
But it's never enough years though, is it?
看来我们每个人的生活 都受到了重创啊
It seems we've all had our lives terribly interrupted, haven't we?
人生可能就是如此 要经受一系列的重创
Maybe that's what life is. Just a series of interruptions.
也会有新的联结
And reconnections.
现在我们只需要找到你弟弟在哪里
Now, we just need to locate your brother.
我原本希望雇一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥的
I was hoping, uh, to hire a private investigator.
或者什么时候亲自去肯尼迪角找他
Or maybe go down to Cape Kennedy myself at some point.
我觉得你应该亲自去
Well, I think you should.
我会的
I will.
但我现在得先找到工作
Uh, I just need to find a job first.
我雇你怎么样
What if I employ you?
做什么
To do what?
寻找我的曾孙
To locate my great-grandson.
你的一切费用我全包了 旅费什么的都在内
Look, I'll pay for everything. Travel. Expenses.
当然了 我还会给你开工资
And a salary, of course.
-尤尼提 我… -别担心
-Unity, I-- -Don't worry.
我有的是钱
There's plenty of money.
我们家族拥有金凯糖业公♥司♥
Our family owned Kincaid Sugar.
-是吗 -我的天啊
-They did? -Oh, my God.
你这是在帮我的忙 我想见到我的曾孙
You'd be doing me a favor. I want to meet my great-grandson.
莱塔 你能和她一起去吗
Lyta, will you go with her?
我们大家一起去吧
Let's all go.
不 我去只会拖累你们
No, no, no. I'd only slow you down.
但我精神上和你们同在
But I'll be with you in spirit.
不 还不止呢
No. No, more than that.
很久以前我父母把这样东西给了我
My parents gave me this a long time ago.
它现在是你的了
It's yours now.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是一个金圆箍
It's a gold annulet.
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What's wrong?
我们开车来这里时 我在车上做了一个关于圆箍的梦
I… I had a dream in the car, uh, on the way here about an annulet.
是吗 既然如此…
Did you? Well, then…
但愿我们所有的梦都能成真
May all our dreams come true.
这是我做过的最棒的看家工作
This is the best house-sitting gig I've ever had.
看来罗丝给你留了不少书啊
Rose certainly left you plenty to read.
你喜欢阅读吗
You a big reader?
我更喜欢和人打交道
I prefer people.
这对别人来说是好消息
That's good news for people.
那份工作你还没跟我细说呢
You, uh, never told me about the job.
就是你帮罗丝找到的那工作
The one you found for Rose.
我想让罗丝帮我做事
I want Rose to come and work for me.
我辞掉了之前的工作就是想要独♥立♥
See, I left my old job to be independent.
有罗丝帮我的话 我应该能让我东家滚出那个行业
I think, with Rose at my side, I can put my boss out of business.
然后我们自己干出一番新事业
Start something new that's… just ours.
(科林斯在本地餐厅再次作案)
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
嗯 我得去工作了
Yeah. I gotta get to work.
继续寻找人才
More headhunting?
看样子是的
Well, it looks like it.
你确定你没时间再来一轮吗
You sure you don't have time for just one more round?
这次就摘掉墨镜吧
Maybe this time without the dark glasses.
叫罗丝打给我好吗
Would you ask Rose to call me?
找到了 “罗丝沃克 21岁”
There she is. "Rose Walker. 21 years of age."
“母亲已故 父亲已故”
"Mother, deceased. Father, deceased."
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
她有一个弟弟 叫杰德沃克 还有另外一个人
There is a brother, Jed Walker. And someone else.
是真的吗
Is it true?
是的 建新天文馆的规划已经批准了
Yes. The plans for the new celestarium have been approved.
我来这里不是要和你说建筑的事 而是要说漩涡的事
I'm not here to talk construction. I'm here to talk about the vortex.
莫菲斯陛下已经在监察她的梦了
Lord Morpheus is already monitoring her dreams.
就该如此啊
He better be.
他也派了马修去清醒世界监视她
And sending Matthew to watch her in the waking world.
什么 马修是谁
What? Who's Matthew?
默文 是我
Merv. It's me.
等等 他要派一个新人去
Stop. He's sending the new kid?
为什么不行
Why not?
你来梦境才多久 你怕是连该留意什么都不懂吧
You've been here for five minutes. Do you even know what to watch for?
对 那派你去行吗
No. Do you want to go?
我才不想去
I do not.
那就告诉我该留意什么
Then tell me what to watch for.
留意一切不寻常的举动
Any unusual behavior.
这就是南瓜对会说话的鸟的指点 你能不能说具体点
Said the pumpkin to the talking bird. Can you be a little more specific?
漩涡如果现形 一定是在她的梦里
If the vortex manifests, she would do so in her dreams,
而梦肯定会反映她清醒时刻的生活
which of course reflect her waking life.
因此你需要留意的是 她受惊或受创伤的迹象
So, look for any signs of shock or trauma.
任何可能引发她 把我们全部干掉的事都需留意
Anything that could trigger her into killing us all.
照这么说 差不多什么都要留意
So, basically anything.
差不多是的
-Basically, yes.
这小家伙真是一点就通
-Kid's a natural.
还有 小鸟 你要是看到了什么
Oh, and, birdie, you see anything,
一定要先告诉露茜安 再告诉老大
you tell Lucienne before you tell the boss.
-默文 -别装了
-Mervyn. -Stop.
大家都知道梦境真正的管理者是你
Everyone knows you secretly run this place.
先告诉露茜安我没意见
-I got no problem with that.
-这才乖嘛 -谢谢你 马修
-Attabird. -Thank you, Matthew.
-好了 关于新天文馆… -回头见 露茜
-Now, about the new celestarium-- -Later, Loosh.
(佛罗里达肯尼迪角)
-罗丝 -哈尔
-Rose. -Hal.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
谢谢
-Thank you. -Oh.
回家感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be back?
肯尼迪角和我回忆里一模一样
Cape Kennedy is exactly how I remember it.
是啊 佛罗里达这种地方 是不会有变化的
Yeah, change is not something that happens in Florida.
你肯定就是莱塔吧 我是哈尔卡特
Oh, you must be Lyta. I'm Hal Carter.
-幸会 -幸会
-Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
哈尔是这间民宿的老板
Hal owns the B and B.
对 它曾是我祖母的房♥子 不过现在房♥子状况改善了
Yeah, it was my grandmother's house once upon a time, but it's better now.
-我来拿 -谢谢
-Oh, let me. -Thank you.
你们以前是朋友吗
-Were you guys friends before?
不是
-No.
我们是在我订房♥时在电♥话♥上认识的
We met on the phone. When I made the reservation.
我好像跟罗丝讲了我的人生经历
I may have told Rose my life story.
我把我的也跟哈尔说了
I definitely told Hal mine.
嘿 你们就是罗丝和莱塔
Hey! Are you Rose and Lyta?
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
-我是肯 -我是芭比
-I'm Ken. -I'm Barbie.
-这名字很糟糕 -我们知道
-It's terrible. -We know.
-我们是你们楼下的邻居 -不过不会做很久的邻居了
-We're your downstairs neighbors. -Well, not for much longer.
我们现在要出去看♥房♥♥子 但今晚我们会一起出去玩 对吗
We're off to look at some houses. But we're all going out tonight, right?
要是你们时差反应不大的话
If you're not too jet-lagged.
没问题 这个主意很棒
Uh, no. That sounds great.
好的
Great.
祝你今天在寄养代理人那里有收获
And good luck today. With the foster lady?
谢谢
Thank you.
我可能把你的事情也跟他们说了
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表