剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
and to his own.
(英国伦敦)
第二天早上 有些人…
For the following morning, there were some sleepers…
尤尼提
Unity.
…无法苏醒
…who could not wake up.
尤尼提
Unity.
太阳快晒屁♥股♥啦 懒虫 上学可不能迟到
Rise and shine, dormouse. Can't have you late to school, can we?
亲爱的 醒醒 尤尼提
Luvvie? Wake up. Unity?
-怎么了 -快喊医生
-What's wrong? -Call the doctor.
喂 接线员
Hello, operator.
这种症状被称为“嗜睡症”
The sleepy sickness, as it was called,
全世界各城镇村庄
affected nearly one million men, women and children
有近一百万成人和儿童罹患此病
in every city, town and village in the world.
赛克斯 亚历克斯
Sykes! Alex!
上午好 巫师
Good morning, Magus.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不认识 但我很了解你 罗德里克
No, but I know all about you, Roderick,
也很了解你地窖里囚禁的那个生物
and the being you've trapped in your cellar.
你想勒索我 敲诈
Blackmail then, is it? A shakedown?
错得离谱 我是来帮你的
Not at all. I'm here to help you.
你将需要很多帮助
You're gonna need all the help you can get.
把一个无尽留在身边有好处
There are benefits to keeping one of The Endless close.
无尽
The Endless?
你以为死神是唯一的掌控者吗
Did you think Death was the only one in charge?
性命收割者有家人的 懂吗
The Reaper has family, you know.
包括欲望神 命运神 绝望神
Desire, Destiny, Despair.
我抓到的这个是谁
Which one have I got then?
梦神
Dream.
一个掌管梦的神有什么用
What's the good of a god who governs dreams?
他不止是神
Not a god.
他比神还强大
More than a god.
人类难道不是受梦统治的吗
And are men not governed by their dreams?
你拿走了他的法衣
You've taken his vestments?
拿走了他的红宝石 沙袋和头盔
The ruby, the pouch and the helm?
有了这些东西 你就可以借用他的法力
-They can lend you an aspect of his power.
它们能让你延年益寿 还能让你操纵别人
Extend your lifespan, allow you to manipulate others.
但你绝对不能让他逃走
But you must ensure that he never escapes.
囚禁圈完好无缺
The binding circle is intact.
光有那个圈不够
The circle will not be enough.
你必须在圈里打造一个玻璃球
You must construct a sphere of glass inside the circle
把梦神的实体困住
to contain Dream's physical manifestation.
绝不能让任何人 在他面前睡着 谁都不可
No one must be allowed to fall asleep in his presence, no one,
不然他就会潜入那人的梦
or he will escape into your dreams.
后果你可承受不起
And you don't want that.
有一种药片叫“强行军”
There are Forced March tablets.
(强行军)
是一种兴♥奋♥剂♥ 用于让战壕里的士兵保持清醒
Stimulants used to keep trench soldiers awake.
务必让你的守卫 在看守梦神期间服用这种药片
See that your guards use them at all times.
你为什么要帮我 你和他是什么关系
Um… Why are you helping me? What… what is he to you?
这么说吧 是他创造了今天的我
Well, you could say that he made me what I am today.
他一旦重获自♥由♥ 就会收回一切
And if he ever gets free, he could take it all back.
我们正被监视着
We're being observed.
什么 这里没人
What? There's nobody here.
你得解决掉那个东西
Well, you'll have to deal with that one.
它叫杰茜米
Her name is Jessamy.
梦神是它的主人
She belongs to him.
祝咱俩好运
Best of luck… to the both of us.
我们还会见面吗
Will I see you again?
再见面对你可不是好事
You should hope not.
你们可以走了
You can go.
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
你在听吗
Are you listening?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are…
你是无尽梦神
Dream of The Endless.
我利用魔法抓到了你
I captured you according to the laws of magic.
但我想抓的不是你
But it wasn't you I wanted.
我想要死神把我儿子兰德尔还给我
I wanted Death to return my son Randall,
他在加里波利战役中死了
who died in the Gallipoli Campaign.
如果你还给我 一个活蹦乱跳的兰德尔
If you give him back to me, alive and well,
我就放了你
I'll release you.
这件事你能办到吗 梦之主
Is that in your power, Lord of Dreams?
我想应该办不到
No, I suppose not.
既然如此 你能给我什么
So, then, what can you give me?
如果我放你走 如果我承诺把你的东西还给你
If I let you go, if I promise to give you back your things.
你能给我什么 权力 财富 不死之身
What, power? Wealth? Immortality? Hmm?
你什么都给不了吗
Is there nothing you can offer me?
那好吧 随便你
Well, have it your way then.
在你愿意开口之前
And until you're ready to speak,
我会好好享用你已经给我的礼物
I'll enjoy the gifts you've already given me.
他日复一日求我给他一些
Day after day, he pleaded for gifts
人类不应收取 我也不应赠予的礼物
that are not mankind's to receive nor mine to give.
因此我只好沉默不语
So I remained silent.
十年之后…
And ten years later…
-祝你玩得开心 -会的
-Enjoy yourself. -Of course.
…虽然其他人依然 对我被囚禁在此毫不知情…
…though my presence there remained a secret,
(1926年 英国威奇克劳斯)
…我的红宝石 沙袋和头盔 为罗德里克伯格斯和他的追随者
my ruby, sand and helm brought youth and prosperity
带来了青春和荣华富贵
to Roderick Burgess and his followers.
祝你玩得开心
Enjoy yourselves.
但世界上的其他人…
But for the rest of the world,
(嗜睡症的悲惨 思维异常 身体功能衰退)
…他们的痛苦一直在持续
the suffering continued.
亚历克斯
Alex.
你现在应该干活 而不是阅读
You're supposed to be working, not reading.
别被你父亲逮着
Don't let your father catch you.
晚上好
Good evening.
不好意思 恐怕今晚里面 已经没有地方了
Excuse me, I'm afraid that there's no more room inside this evening.
-能否请你们明天再过来… -我们都等好几小时了 我们不走
-But if you'd all come back tomorrow-- -Been out here for hours. We're not goin'.
可是 恐怕巫师坚持要各位回去
But, I'm afraid that the Magus insists.
巫师坚持要我们回去
Oh, the Magus insists, does he?
你谁啊 能代表巫师说话 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
And who are you to speak for the Magus? Who the fuck are you?
他是巫师的儿子
He's the Magus' son.
你个蠢材
You fucking twat.
而且他也会法术
And he can do magic too.
对吗
Can't you?
你是不是想让他给你施诅咒 诅咒你和你所有未出生的孩子
Do you want him to put a curse on you? Hex you and all your unborn children?
不想 那就马上走
No? Then you should leave right now.
-那我们明天能过来吗 -能吗
-Can we still come back tomorrow? -Can they?
可以 带钱过来就行
Yeah. If they bring cash.
听见了吧 只认钱
Well, you heard him. Cash only.
赶紧滚吧
Now, piss off.
谢谢你帮我解围
Thanks for that.
你其实不需要我的帮忙
You didn't need my help.
我猜你肯定会法术 对吗
I'll bet you can do magic, can't you?
其实我什么都不大懂
Can't do much of anything, really.
才不是
That's not true.
你比你以为的要强大
You're more powerful than you know.
至少你能带我进去见巫师
You can get me in to see the Magus.
超过我该看守的时间之后 我不想和下面那东西再多待一秒
I'm not staying with that thing one second longer than I have to.
-不能让他独自待着 -为什么 反正他被笼子关着
We can't just leave him alone. Why not? He's in his cage, isn't he?
有时我对这活儿有质疑
Sometimes I wonder about this job.
只是“有时”
Really, "sometimes"?
-我没有… -上午好
-I do not have the-- -Morning.
-你见到诺尔和莫里斯了吗 -没有
-You seen Noel and Maurice? -No.
他们快迟到半个钟头了
They're nearly half hour late.
我可以…看着他
Uh, I could… watch him,
直到他俩来为止 如果你们急着要走的话
until they get here, if you wanted to go.
-明天见 -再见 亚历克斯
-See you tomorrow. -Cheers, Alex.
你好
Hello.
我是亚历克斯 是巫师的儿子
It's Alex. The Magus' son.
我不知道你能否说话
See, I don't know whether you can speak or…
能否听懂我说的 可是…
or even understand me, but
我只想问你…
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表