剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
我上一只乌鸦来这个世界帮过我
My last raven came here to help me.
是吗 它现在在哪里
Yeah? Where is he now?
它叫杰茜米
Her name was Jessamy.
已经死了 因为救我而死的
She died. Trying to help me.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那至少让我帮你找到那个女人
Look, let me at least help you find this woman.
如果她现在睡了
If she's asleep,
我们可以趁机去找她 她大概还有五六个小时才会醒
we've probably got five or six hours before she's on the move again.
如果她现在睡了 那我很清楚要去哪里找她
If she is asleep, then I know exactly where to find her.
约翰娜
Johanna!
爱丝翠 赶紧回去
Astra! Astra! Go back, now!
-不要 -爱丝翠
-No! -Astra!
不要
No!
别松手
Don't let go!
爱丝翠
Astra! Astra!
不
-No!
我的老天爷
For fuck's sake.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
刚才你在做梦
You were dreaming.
可那不只是梦而已 对吗
But it wasn't only a dream, was it?
也是回忆
It's a memory.
难怪你不爱睡觉
No wonder you do not sleep.
也许是因为我不配睡觉
Maybe I don't deserve to.
也许吧
Perhaps not.
不过我可以驱散你的噩梦
But I could make it go away.
条件是我帮你找回沙袋 对吧
Only if I help you find your sand.
可是在这个世界 要找到任何东西 所需的法力
Though, finding anything in this place may require more magic
都可能比你能召唤到的要多
than even you can muster.
我去办公室看一下
I'll look in the office.
-我不在时尽量别帮我收拾这里 -我和你一起去
-Try not to clean up while I'm gone. -I'm coming with you.
毕竟你擅长玩消失
You have a gift for disappearing.
好吧
All right.
要是你觉得这里太乱了 待会看到我的办公室你会觉得更乱
But if the mess in here offends you, wait till you see my office.
为什么人类喜欢 在身边堆积这么多物件
Why do you humans love objects so much?
因为它们有时候会派上用场
They do come in handy sometimes.
你似乎很重视你的沙袋
You seem pretty attached to your sand.
沙袋对于我不是一个物件 它是我的一部分
It's not just an object, it's a part of me.
既然如此 你怎么会把它弄丢呢
If that's true, how'd you happen to lose it?
它是被一个叫伯格斯的魔法师偷走的
It was stolen by another magic user called Burgess.
就是罗德里克伯格斯
Wait, not Roderick Burgess?
他自己就是恶魔之王
The old Demon King himself, eh?
大家以前常说他是骗子
Everyone used to say he was a fake.
说他把魔鬼囚禁在了地下室 你怎么会…
Said he had the Devil locked up in his basement. How the fuck did you…
天啊
Shit.
他囚禁在地下室的不是魔鬼 对吗
Wasn't the Devil he had locked up in his basement, was it?
是你 被囚禁了这么久的是你
Were you down there? All this time?
这是你吗
Is this you?
干吗 我和相片里差别很大吗
Why? Do I look that different?
还是说我那时更年轻
Or younger?
不是
No.
照片里你很开心
Happy.
可恶
Shit.
我知道你的沙袋在哪里
I know where your sand is.
我一直很想你 妈妈
I've missed you, Mother.
我们以前一向很亲密
We were always very close, you and I.
尤其是只有我们俩的时候
Especially when it was just the two of us.
-从来都不是只有我们俩 对吗 -我指的是你没有男友的时候
-It never was just the two of us, was it? -Well, when you were between boyfriends.
不 我的意思是 还有红宝石插在我们中间
No. I meant the ruby.
你以前只在我生日时给我看红宝石
Well, you only ever showed it to me on birthdays.
你总是说 如果我许愿 花♥园♥里就会出现一匹小马
You'd tell me to make a wish and a pony would appear in the garden
或者七月份时我的卧室里会下雪
or there'd be snow in… in July in my bedroom.
我真不该说那种话
I should never have done that.
不 那样说很棒
No, it was wonderful.
我不该从你那里偷走红宝石的
I should never have stolen it from you.
是我不该偷走它
I should never have stolen it.
你偷走红宝石是为了保我们母子的命
You did what you had to do to keep us both alive.
我现在明白你的用心了
I understand that now.
而且我非常乐意报答你
And I'm just glad I can return the favor.
只要你把红宝石拿来给我就行
If you bring me the ruby.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
我说了我已经把它修好了
I told you I fixed it.
上次那些人受伤只是因为…
The only reason those people got hurt the last time was--
他们不是受伤而已 约翰 他们死了
People didn't get hurt, John. People died.
是你杀了他们
You killed them.
谁叫他们要夺走我的红宝石 我只是为了自卫而已
They were trying to take it from me. I was defending myself.
现在我可以用它保护你
And now I can use it to defend you.
可我不需要保护
But I don't need defending.
我有这个 我现在要救的人是你
I've got this. It's you I'm trying to save.
是吗
Is it?
我该怎么做才能让你相信我
What can I do to make you believe me?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
做我很久之前就该做的事
What I should have done long ago.
保护我儿子
Protecting my son.
如果我把这个给你 你就不需要红宝石了
If I give you this, you won't need the ruby.
相片里那个女人是谁
Who is she? The woman in the picture.
她叫瑞秋穆迪
Her name's Rachel, Rachel Moodie.
她也会魔法吗
-Does she deal in magic as well?
不会
God, no.
她其实是个正派人
No, she's actually a decent person.
有一份好工作 家庭和谐
Proper job, nice family.
非常讨厌魔法之类的东西
Fuckin' hated all the magic stuff.
那你为什么还把沙袋放在她那里
And yet you left the sand with her.
我没有把沙袋“放在”她那里
No, I did not leave it with her.
我是抛弃了它
Sort of left it.
也抛弃了她
And her.
我当初在她那里住了几个月
I was staying at her place.
她就以为我们是在同居 但并非如此 所以…
She interpreted that as us living together, which we weren't, so,
有天晚上我出去接活 然后就…再也没回去了
one night, I just went on a job and… never went back.
为什么不回去
Why?
因为那种事从来没好结果 不是吗
Because it never ends well, does it?
什么没好结果
What?
爱情
Love?
对 我觉得是从来没好结果
No. I suppose it doesn't.
我不知道你有没有注意到
I don't know if you've noticed,
我身边的人往往 会被撕成两半或者被扔到地狱
but people around me tend to get ripped in half or cast down to Hell.
我离开她能让她安全些
Safer for her if I left.
你跟她说过这个吗
Did you tell her that?
没有 不过看来现在得说了
No. I suppose I'll have to now.
她就住这里 至少以前是
This is her. Or it used to be.
我离开她已经六个月了 搞不好她搬家了
It's been six months. Maybe she might've moved house.
但愿已经搬家了
Please, have moved house.
讨厌
-Oh, bollocks.
运气好的话 或许她不会…
-Maybe we'll get lucky and she won't be--
奇怪 她都没问来的人是谁
That's weird. She didn't even ask who it is.
可能她本来就在等人 待会儿场面可能会很尴尬
Maybe she's expecting someone. This could get awkward.
非常…尴尬
More… awkward.
-在这里等着 -我也去
-Wait here. No, you're not. -I'm coming with you.
不 别跟来 你知不知道 她现在可能有多恨我
Do you have any idea how much she probably hates me?
你有过女朋友吗
Do you have any ex-girlfriends?
-我可不会久等 -不用等很久
-I will not wait long. -You won't have to.
她肯定会当着我的面把门关上 就像我现在要当着你的面关门一样
She's gonna slam the door in my face, like I'm about to do with you… right now.
直接敲门吧
Just get on with it.
-天啊 -你好吗 阿瑞
-Oh, my God. -Hiya, Rach.
-你来这里干什么 -我应该先跟你打个电♥话♥的
-What are you doing here? -I probably should have called… first.
对不起
Sorry. Um…
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
我本来想好了…要跟你说什么的
I had all of these, um… things planned, what I wanted to say.
那就说吧 别让我打断你
Go on then. Don't let me stop you.
你看上去精神不错
You look well.
你看上去精神不错
You look well.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表