剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
If anything, they manipulate us.
你和绝望神
And you and Despair,
甚至还有可怜的谵妄神 都给我记住这点
and even poor Delirium would do well to remember that.
再敢惹我还有我的境域 就别怪我到时不顾及家人之情
Mess with me or mine again and I shall forget you are family.
你是不是觉得你强大到能和我作对
Do you believe yourself strong enough to stand against me?
能和死神作对
Against Death?
能和命运神作对
Against Destiny?
没有
No.
下次你再蠢蠢欲动要插足我的事情 最好记住你刚说的话
Remember that next time you're inspired to interfere in my affairs.
可怜的梦神
Oh, poor Dream.
我这次真把你惹毛了是不是
I really got under your skin this time, didn't I?
到了下次我会让你溅血
Next time, I'll draw blood.
陛下
My lord.
抱歉在你工作时打扰你…
Sorry to disturb you when you're working, but…
是不是出什么事了
Is something wrong?
不 是有趣事发生了
No, it's something lovely, actually.
今天早上图书馆里出现了 一本罗丝沃克写的书
A new book appeared in the library this morning written by Rose Walker.
写得怎样
And how is it?
你可能会对故事中 对国王的描写有异议 但是…
You may take issue with the depiction of the king in the story, but…
我很喜欢这本书
I loved it.
她是无尽的女儿 有相当多的故事可讲
She is a daughter of the Endless with quite a story to tell.
罗罗 发过去吧
-Rosie, send it.
写得真的很好
It's really good.
来吃饭吧 晚饭已经送来了 我们走
Come eat. Dinner's here. Let's go.
(感谢提交)
你是不是在创造新的梦魇 来取代高特和科林斯
Are you making new Nightmares to replace Gault and the Corinthian?
世间现在还不需要新的科林斯
The world does not need a new Corinthian quite yet.
那个…
In fact…
这东西现在能不能交给你保存
will you keep this somewhere safe for me?
我就快要创作完一个梦了
I am finishing a Dream.
那我先不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it, then.
露茜安
Lucienne.
你不想和她打声招呼吗
Do you not wish to say hello?
你的样子真美 高特
You look gorgeous, Gault.
谢谢你 露茜安
Thank you, Lucienne.
陛下 我能否问一下 是什么使你改变主意了
May I ask what made you change your mind about me, sir?
我无权在自己 过了一个世纪才回来的情况下
I had no right returning here after over a century
还期待梦境和我离开时一模一样
expecting everything to be just as I left it.
露茜安曾试图让我明白这一点
Lucienne tried to tell me that.
你也是
So did you.
现在我能听进你们的话了
But now I'm listening.
至少我在努力听
Or trying to.
新的梦
New Dreams.
新的梦魇
New Nightmares.
新的时代
A new age.
谢谢你 陛下
Thank you, sir.
我可能要在这里待一阵
I might be here awhile.
我工作时你愿不愿意帮我料理事务
Would you mind taking care of things while I work?
我很乐意 主人
With pleasure, sir.
陛下
Your Majesty.
要不要我叫你的侍者来帮你更衣
Shall I ring for your attendants to help you dress?
我们安排了几场恶魔决斗供你娱乐
There are several demon battles scheduled for your entertainment.
没有任何活动能比恶魔决斗更无聊
I can think of nothing I'd enjoy less.
既然如此 阿兹佐大人有事禀报
In which case Lord Azazel would like a word.
这是唯一比决斗更无聊的事
Except that.
那我长话短说 陛下
Then I will be brief, Your Majesty.
阿兹佐 真不愧是你 又不请自来了
Azazel, how like you to arrive without an invitation.
我是受地狱一众 已经集结的勋爵所托来的
I come at the bidding of the assembled Lords of Hell.
你们现在竟然都能停止互相争斗 可以集结了吗
You've stopped fighting each other long enough to assemble?
是的 我们要对付你的敌人 我们的敌人 无尽梦神
We have, against your enemy, our enemy, Dream of the Endless.
若你想实施攻击 地狱的军队任凭你差遣
The armies of Hell are yours to command, should you wish to strike.
你们想入侵梦境
You wish to invade the Dreaming?
只等你一声令下
If you command it.
之后再入侵清醒世界
And then perhaps the waking world?
然后某天连银城都要攻打
And one day, even the Silver City.
正是如此
Precisely.
既然我们都不可离开地狱
Since none of us may leave Hell,
那我们不妨就扩展地狱的版图 直至遍地都是地狱
we may as well expand its borders until Hell is all there is.
你的这番宏大设想 值得我们好好思考 阿兹佐
You have given us much to think about, Azazel.
我想请求你不要只限于思考
I would ask you do more than think.
将军们要求你采取行动
The generals demand action.
是吗
Do they?
那你可以告诉他们 我会采取行动
Then I shall act. You may tell them.
很好
Excellent.
那我退下了 陛下
Good day, Your Majesty.
他不值得信任
He is not to be trusted.
对 但他说得没错
No, but he's not wrong.
那我能否问一下 你打算做什么
Then, may I ask, what are you going to do?
我要做一件我从没做过的事
Something that I have never done before.
这件事绝对会让上帝暴怒
Something that will make God absolutely livid…
并使莫菲斯臣服于我
and bring Morpheus to his knees.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表