剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
收到 羁押一名男性嫌犯
Roger. One male detained.
他没事
He'll live.
你会没事吧 我有事情要处理
You going to be OK? I've got shit to do.
我们需要你做陈述
We need a statement off you.
胡说
Nonsense.
你动用了武力 踢了他的脸
You used force. You kicked him in the face.
-他当时在殴打你 -那你也是用了武力
- He was beating you up. - It's still force.
培训学校就这么教你的吗
Is that what they teach you in training school?
-对 -好 那祝你好运
- Yeah. - Yeah, well, good luck with that.
凯特吗
Kate?
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你为什么接妈妈的电♥话♥
What are you doing answering Mum's phone?
因为电♥话♥在响
It was ringing.
好吧 卡尔叔叔还在家里吗
Right. Is Uncle Carl still there?
我觉得他和妈妈在外面
I think he's outside with Mum.
好吧
Ok.
他们在做什么 是否在大声嚷
What are they doing? Are they shouting?
他们只是在聊天
They're just talking.
我从窗户能听到他们说话
I can hear them out the window.
我真的很担心他
I'm really worried about him,
你恐怕已是他仅存的朋友了
and you're pretty much the only friend he's left.
好了 凯特
All right, Kate.
其实我们不怎么沟通
Come on, we don't do all that bollocks.
我认识那家伙四十年了
I've known that twat for 40 years,
他就很少主动说自己的感受
I don't think he's ever talked about his feelings,
除非和足球有关
unless it's about the footy.
不如你们偶尔问问彼此的情况怎么样
Well, maybe if you asked each other once in a while?
如果赶上他心情好 我会的
If I can get him in a good mood.
你是个好朋友
You are a good friend.
对 好吧 随便吧
Yeah. All right, yeah, whatever.
蒂丽 蒂丽
Tilly? Tilly?
他走了
He's going now.
为什么问这个
Why?
你没事吧 有什么事吗
Are you OK? Anything the matter?
你还好吗 爸爸
Are you doing OK, Dad?
没事 我...我很好
Yeah, I'm do... I'm doing fine.
你确定吗
You sure?
为什么问我这个
Why are you asking me that?
我觉得你很难过
I think you're sad.
不 不是 听我说 我...我只是累了
No, look... No, look, I'm just...I'm just tired.
因为晚班吗
Nights?
对 因为晚班
Yeah, nights.
你能现在回家吗 爸爸
Are you coming home, Dad?
我不能 亲爱的
I can't, love.
我要找需要帮助的人
I've got to find someone who needs me help.
你想不想明早和我一起吃早餐
Do you want to have breakfast with me in the morning?
那就最好了
That would be the best.
好 就这么定了 你和我两人
OK. That's a deal, then, me and you.
你还需要和妈妈说话吗
Do you still you want Mum?
不 不需要了
No, not any more.
不要忘了早餐的事 爸爸
Don't forget about brekkie, Dad.
不会 我保证
No, I promise.
我会努力做个乖孩子 这样你就不难过了
I'll try to be a good girl, so you're not sad.
你已经很完美了
You're perfect.
你...你无法直视他
You... You couldn't look at him.
他就像爆裂的一声响
He was like a whip crack.
好像...一个词...
Like...one word...
...声音 或好像能从他的眼角蹦出什么东西
..noise, or something out the corner of his eye
就那么一下 控制了我
and, bang, he'd be on yer.
但你不是他
But you're not him.
对 但我知道他藏在我身体里
Yeah, but I know he's in there.
他就在那
He's in there.
你爱你的家人
Well, you love your family,
你亲自和我说过
cos you've told me yourself.
说你永远不会伤害她们
And you could never hurt them.
对 还存在...
Yeah, there's...
...另外一种伤害...
..different kinds of hurt...
...琳恩
..Lynne.
振作 振作
Come on. Come on.
你...要振作
You're... Come on.
你没事
You're all right.
你没事
You're all right.
凯茜
Casey?
你现在把我们俩都害惨了
You have fucked us both now.
你在哪
Where are you?
呼叫DR47 47D
Delta romeo 4-7, 4-7 Delta?
请讲
Go 'ed.
威尔森警长要求你
Sergeant Wilson requesting you
去拘留区找他
call into the custody suite to speak with him, please.
我会的
Will do.
凯茜
Casey!
营业中
再加两袋怪物蒙克
And two bags of Monster Munch.
不要腌洋葱味
No pickled onion!
-这位请快点 -什么
- Come on, girl. - What?!
奥马尔...奥马尔
Omar... Omar.
我在当班呢 马可
I'm working here, Marco.
你要买♥♥点芝士吗
Do you want to buy some cheese?
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
很新鲜的 伙计 很好的切达芝士等等
It's fresh, lad! Sound Cheddar or something.
-只需要十磅 -下一位
- Just a tenner. - Next.
求你了 伙计 给五块也行 我身无分文了
Please, lad. Bloody hell, a fiver? Am skint here.
这排着队呢 芝士小子
There is a queue here, Babybel!
你在搞笑吗 你在干什么
Are you having a laugh? What the fuck are you doing, man?
该死...
Fucking messing...
该死的
Shit!
赶紧滚 蠢货
On yer way, dickhead!
真有你的 伙计
Nice one for that, lad.
那必须的
Fucking right.
蠢货
Knobhead.
该死
Fucking hell.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我就自己进来了
Let meself in.
我的天 你有病知道吗
Oh, my God. You're twisted, you.
明知道所有人都在找你
You know everyone's looking for you.
-我需要钱 -我一贫如洗
- I need dough. - I'm wiped, girl.
能给十磅吗
A tenner?
我努力兜售被车碾过的芝士
I'm tryin' to flog run-over cheese.
行吧 好
Oh, right, yeah...
卡尔
凯茜
你还在找凯茜吗
是的 如果你能找到她赏金丰厚
她在我家 你过来吧
你还在找凯茜吗
是的 如果你能找到她赏金丰厚
她在我家 你过来吧
完了 我完了
Twatted, I am.
你也知道啊
Fuckin' Yoda there.
我本来和她说晚上留在家里
I told her I was staying in tonight.
还准备看场电影 都安排好了
Had a film lined up and everything.
晚饭吃派 喝几杯
Pie dinner, few cans.
结果让我去办这事
Does me head in, this.
该死的蠢货们 我恨他们
Fuckin' bagheads, I hate them.
不会用太久 对吗
It won't take long, will it?
那肯定的
Too fuckin' right it won't.
我素来一个人工作
I work on me own.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
她讨厌我
She hates me.
这不由她决定
It isn't up to her.
我也讨厌她
I hate her.
这也不由你决定
It isn't up to you either.
菲尔受伤了 所以他回家休养
Well, Phil's knackered, so he's going home,
于是她要和你搭档出巡
and she's going with you.
有人在车里和你一起 对你有好处
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表