剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
他想让我吃药
He wants me to take them
因为他知道药物会让我头脑混乱
cos he knows they mess with me head.
好吧 你看不到我现在有危险吗
All right, can't you see I'm in peril here?
危险
Peril?
很危险
Fucking...peril!
没人会伤害你 这里只有我
There is no-one here that is going to hurt you. It's just me.
我们没时间这么做
We haven't got time for this.
你明白我意思吗 我们可能在这里耗一整天
You know what I mean? Like...we could be here all day.
你该提醒我一下的
You could've given me a bit of warning.
你要出来吗
You coming out?
喂
Hello.
你好 我是警♥察♥ 我们已把阿兰娜带回来了
Hi, it's the police. We've brought Alana back.
把车钥匙给我 我去
You want to give us the keys, then I'll just, um,
拿点零钱 给我们买♥♥杯咖啡
grab some change and get us some coffees.
谢谢
Cheers.
-怎么了 -你还好吗
- What? - You all right?
只是难熬的一夜 对吧
Just a rough night, innit?
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
-你有精神分♥裂♥症吗 -是的
- You schizophrenic? - Yeah.
你呢
You?
焦虑和抑郁
Anxiety and depression.
真糟糕
Bummer.
你在吃什么药
What you on?
舍曲林
Sertraline.
-多大剂量 -100毫克
- What dose? - 100 mil.
好吧 你最好加大剂量
Yeah, you might want to up it.
可能吧
I might. Yeah.
我的建议是...
My advice...
放假休息一段时间
...take some time off work.
好好睡觉
And, erm, get some sleep.
你看起来太糟了
You look like shit.
对 你还住垃圾箱里呢
Yeah, you live in a bin.
接不接受由你
Take it or leave it.
-给你 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Here you go, love. - Thank you.
-谢了 -你还好吗
- Ta. - All right?
还好
Yeah.
-你还好吗 -是的
- You ok? - Yeah.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
知道吗 我刚告诉他
You know, I was just telling him
他应该放假休息一段时间
that he should just take some time off work.
少管闲事 阿兰娜
Stay out of it, Alana.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
你会习惯的
Yeah, you get used to it.
我来拿这个
I'll take that.
听着 瑞秋 昨晚的事只有我俩知道 好吗
Listen, Rachel, tonight, that's between us, yeah?
是的 当然
Yeah, course.
今晚找个地方睡吧
Just find somewhere to sleep tonight,
因为你不会来我家
cos you're not coming to mine.
你为什么在加油站买♥♥部手♥机♥
Why'd you buy a phone at the petrol station?
你说什么
You what?
你在监视我吗
You spying on me?
没有
No.
所以呢
So...?
你为什么在加油站买♥♥部手♥机♥
So why'd you buy a phone at the petrol station?
如果你非得知道 我想要个凯特不知道的新号♥码
Well, if you must know, I want a new number away from Kate.
你看过车里的情报系统
You looked at the intel system in the car.
你在故意找茬吗 这是我的工作
You taking the piss? That's me job.
但你隐瞒了这事
You hid it, though.
我昨晚还帮了你
I looked after you tonight.
如果你很痛苦 克里斯 可以告诉我 真的
If you're struggling, Chris, you can talk to me, I mean that.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
是你的电♥话♥
Oh, it's yours.
喂
Hello?
他查了情报系统
He interrogated the intel system
昨晚还买♥♥了部一次性手♥机♥
and bought a burner phone last night.
是吗
Yeah?
在加油站买♥♥的
From the garage.
好吧
Ok.
告诉我你知道号♥码了
Tell me you got the number.
是的
Yeah.
太好了 干得好 瑞秋
That's great. Well done, Rachel.
你这肮脏的臭猪
Oh, you filthy fucking shit!
喂
Hello?
你想要三万块吗
You want 30,000?
你是谁
Who's this?
我的一个朋友打电♥话♥告诉我说 他跟你聊过
A friend of mine called to say that he'd spoken
一件本属于我的东西
to you about something that belongs to me.
所以如果你想要钱
So if you want money,
我就是那个会给你钱的人
I'm the person who's going to give it to you,
假如你说的是实话
assuming you were telling the truth.
好的
Yeah.
是的 是可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah. Uh, it's, coke, erm...
有好多
..there's a lot.
我不知道纯不纯
I don't know if it's cut,
但这装在一个旅行袋里 很大一包
but it's, like, in a sports holdall, a big one.
为什么只要3万块
Why only 30?
我只需要这么多
It's all I need.
你很久没这么干了 对吗
You haven't been doing this for long, have you?
我就需要3万块
Well, it's what I need.
8点 卡尔德斯通公园 紫杉树旁停车场
Eight o'clock, Calderstones Park. The car park off Yew Tree.
是的 我知道那里
Yeah, I know it.
把货带来 你会拿到你的钱
Bring it and you get your money.
不带来 你会后悔的
Don't bring it, and you'll be sorry.
好的 老大
Boss.
妈的 真该死
Fucking hell. Fuck.
-喂 -我跟他聊过了
- Yeah? - I spoke to him.
谁
Who?
-你的那位警♥察♥ -为什么
- Your policeman. - Why?
他昨晚找多姆·卡弗
He's reached out to Dom Carver last night,
想要卖♥♥掉我的毒品
trying to sell my drugs.
卡弗给我打了电♥话♥ 我现在在给你擦屁♥股♥
Carver rang me and now I'm fixing your mistakes.
我要去揍死他
I'm going to kick the shit out of him.
大卫和马尔库斯会去的
David and Marcus'll be there.
不 等等
No, hang on.
我不是...
I'm not, erm...
我会搞定他 我了解他
...I'll sort him out. I know him.
好的 我会让他知道他做错了 好吧
Yeah, yeah. I'll let him know he was out of order. All right.
卡尔德斯通公园 8点
Calderstones at eight.
好的 听起来不错
Yeah, sound.
你是她男朋友吗
You her boyfriend?
我是她哥们
I'm her mate.
这我就放心了
That's a relief.
-好吧 蠢货 -天啊
- All right, dickhead. - Jesus Christ.
-什么... -没事 别生气
- What...? - It's all right, chill your beans.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
救你一命
Saving your life.
-你在想什么 -什么 我...
- What the fuck were you thinking? - What? I'm...
-你是个警♥察♥ -怎么 他们知道吗
- You're a bizzie. - What, they know?
-他们当然知道 -该死的
- 'Course they fucking do! - Fucking hell!
你没事 他们不会伤害你
You're all right. They won't hurt you.
为什么
Why's that?
因为你是我哥们
Cos you're my mate.
货在哪里 克里斯
Where's the gear, Chris?
克里斯
Chris?
该死的
Fuck.
给你
Here you are.
你拿到钱了吗
You get the money?
-走吧 -兄弟 你在故意找茬
- Walk away. - Aw, mate, you're taking the piss.
等这一切结束后 我会给你拿点钱
I'll box you off for a few bob when this is all over,
但拜托 你不可能
but come on, there's no way you're
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表