剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
There's nothing of value left...!
我只想了解这一切
I just... I want this to be over.
逮捕我吧
Arrest me.
终结这场骗局
Stop this lie.
-我让监狱腾个空位出来 -不要
- I'll clear the jail for one coming in. - No.
不要什么
No what?
看看他
Look at him.
他喝得烂醉如泥
He's pissed.
他现在精神崩溃了
He's having a breakdown.
他酒后驾车 克里斯
He's a drink-driver, Chris.
-我醉驾了 -我们都干过这种事
- I'm a drink-driver. - Yeah, well, we've all done it.
-才没有 -以前就这样
- No, we haven't. - You know, in the old days.
我应该进局子
I should go to jail.
别说了 利亚姆 神父
Shut up, Liam. Father.
坐牢有什么用呢
What's to be gained?
我过不下去了
I have no life...!
他不会再犯了
He'll not do it again.
-可能会再犯 -闭嘴吧
- I probably will. - Shut... Right.
他压力很大 他犯了个错
He's under pressure, right. He made a mistake.
我们不能因为一个人喝醉时的错误
We-we can't just destroy a man's life cos
毁了他一辈子的生活
he fucked up in the middle of a breakdown.
看看他这样子
Look at the kip of him.
说实话 我没办法
Honestly, mate, I don't have it in
今晚毁了他的一生
me to ruin this man's life tonight.
我做不到
I really don't.
我们接下来怎么办
So, what are we going to do, then?
呼叫DR47
Delta Romeo 4-7?
收到请讲
Go ahead.
报告了一起汽车起火案 你能去看看吗 伙计
Can you take a look at a report of a car on fire, please, mate?
马上去
Yeah, will do.
真该死
Fuck sake...
我被捕了吗 还是什么
Am I under arrest, or what?
真丢人
Fucking humiliated...
真你妈丢人
Fucking humiliated!
我吗
Me?
你们俩
The pair of you!
你们能和这种人在一起的机会就一次 一次
One chance, you get with people like that. One chance!
可你们
And you two...
她磕嗨了
She's smacked off her face.
我在那开会 她在旁边七扭八歪地坐着
I'm having a meeting, and she's sitting there twisted!
你觉得这让我看起来像什么吗
How do you think that makes me look?
-我亲爱的孙女 -他说什么
- Me own granddaughter! - What did he say?
别管那个老混♥蛋♥说什么了
Never mind what he bastard well said!
我的一世英名都毁在你手上了
I put my reputation on the line for you!
这座城市的人都敬仰我
People in this city respect me!
可你却
And you...!
你和你妈那个臭婆娘半斤八两
You're no better than that whore of a mother of yours.
她不是臭婆娘
She wasn't a whore.
她就是个臭婊♥子♥
She was a fucking whore!
你跟她差不了多少
And you're no better than her!
你以为我这样是个意外吗
You think I happened by accident?!
你以为她想
Do you think that she took the road
走上这条不归路吗
she did because she wanted to?!
是你逼她的
You made her!
我从来没有让你吸过那鬼玩意儿
I never put that shit in your veins!
是你给我们灌输了这种思想
You put the shit in our heads!
你逼她 她又逼我
You made her and she made me...!
她让我们沦落至此
She let us down...
明明是你让我们自甘堕落
You let us down!
放开我
Get off!
我能帮你
I can help you...!
老混♥蛋♥
Dickhead.
我们现在干嘛
What are we going to do now?
把他的钱花光啊
Spend his doo la.
太好了
Ah, yes!
D队 消防队预计什么时候到
Delta, do we have an ETA on the fire brigade?
不 不
No, no...
不要
No.
妈的
Oh, fuck...
老兄啊
Aw, mate...
我们认得这辆车
We know this car.
我认得车牌号♥
The car, I recognise the reg.
那天晚上 我跟司机谈过话
I spoke to the driver the other night.
他说他认得你
Yeah, he... he said he knew you.
克里斯
Chris.
-你还好吗 -挺好
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
味道有点难闻 是吧
Yeah, it...stinks, don't it?
克里斯
Chris...
让我们看看你在忙什么 好吗 克里斯
Let's see what you've been up to, shall we, Chris?
是瑞秋
That's Rachel.
拷贝电♥话♥号♥码
我是加拉格尔
Gallagher.
你哪位
Sorry, who's this?
戴安娜·加拉格尔医生
Doctor Diane Gallagher.
你是谁
Who's this?
我是克里斯·卡森
This is...Chris Carson.
我一直想跟你谈谈
I've been wanting to talk to you.
为什么
Why?
你知道为什么
You know why.
是的
Yeah, yeah...
你要给我钱吗
Are you going to give me money?
该死
Fuck...
-怎么了 -有人给我打电♥话♥
- What's up? - Somebody called me.
-谁 -他说他是那个卡尔森警官 但他不是
- Who? - He said he was the copper, Carson, but he wasn't.
我当时半睡半醒 说出了我的名字 格雷格
I was half-asleep and I said my name, Greg.
他知道我叫什么
He knows my name.
戴安娜·加拉格尔医生
秘密报告
把手♥机♥给戴维
Give that phone to David.
他待会去找你
He'll be round yours soon.
你老是对我这样
You're always doing this to me.
我不想蹚这趟浑水 我不能...
I don't want to be involved, and I can't...
把手♥机♥给戴维就行了
Just give the phone to David.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
好吧
Yeah, all right.
我们停在那辆车后头 又开到路上
Er, so, we pulled up behind the car and drove on to the track.
火势还在蔓延
The fire was really well under way.
除了消防队还有谁在附近
Anyone else bar the fire brigade been near it?
只有我和克里斯
Just me and Chris so far.
指挥中心说是路过的司机发现的吗
And the radio room say it was called in by a passing motorist?
是的
Yeah.
你没事吧
You ok?
什么意思 长官
Ma'am?
你刚目睹了有人在车里被火烧死
You've just seen someone on fire in a car.
我没想太多
I hadn't given it much thought.
你会的
Well, you will, so...
做好准备
..Be ready for it.
长官
Ma'am?
我确实认得这辆车
I do know this car.
前两天刚和司机说过话 而且
I spoke to the driver the other night, and, erm...
他认识克里斯
..He knew Chris.
假设车里被烧死的司机就是他
Assuming it's him in the car, of course.
-他们说话了吗 -没有
- Did they speak? - No.
-你看见他们在一起了吗 -不知道
- What, you didn't see them together? - I don't know.
但他很可疑
But he was shady?
他好像说他是个毒贩
Well, he...he kind of said he was a drug dealer.
什么
What?
抱歉 我应该
Sorry, I should...
不好意思
Sorry.
你对克里斯了解多少
What do you know about Chris?
仅限穆伦警长告诉我的那些
Only what DS Mullen told me.
雷·穆伦吗
Ray Mullen?
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表