剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
Your nan was a scruff and she robbed it off the Asda.
我的天 那玩意尝起来像包皮
Oh, my God. Tastes like foreskin, that.
你怎么知道包皮什么味
How do you know what foreskin tastes like?
你妈告诉我包皮什么味的
Your ma told me what foreskin tastes like.
如果你不想吃那种鲑鱼
Well, if you don't want the salmon,
我们也可以待会去麦当劳吃
we can go to Maccies for something later.
大男孩
Big kid.
你想的话今晚可以睡床上
You can have the bed tonight if you want.
我今晚要泡个澡 带泡泡浴的那种
I'm going to have a bath tonight, with bubbles.
等我把那包里的货卖♥♥了 我要一直过这种生活
When I sell that bag, I'm going to live this life forever.
喂 你看见那个淋浴器了吗
Hey, have you seen the shower?
稳定的水压 兄弟
Pure pressure, lad.
连这镜子也不起雾
Even the mirrors doesn't mist up.
你好
Excuse me.
马可
Marco!
不行 兄弟 我没法去公♥寓♥
Nah, lad, I can't go to the flat.
兄弟 我没法去因为她肯定会在那
Lad, I can't cos she'll be there.
相信我兄弟 她肯定会在那等着
Lad, trust me, lad, she'll fucking be there waiting.
戴维在镇上 在哪
Davey's in the town, where is it?
米尔街后面
Back of Mill Street?
米尔街后部是哪
Where the fuck's back of Mill Street?
米尔街后面是吧
Oh, the back of Mill Street.
行吧 米尔街后面 知道了
All right, fucking hell, the back of Mill Street. All right, OK.
去戴维那里见吧
Meet you at Davey's place, then.
好的 兄弟 一会见 拜拜
Sound, all right, lad. In a bit. Ta-ta.
你还是没告诉我原因
Still haven't told me why.
我之前债务累累 我妈还有其他那些
I was up to me ears. You know, with me mum and all that.
我被降职时 卡尔对我很好
When I got demoted, Carl was good to me.
我们相识多年 是好哥们
You know, he'd known me so long, we were mates.
-我可以赚钱的 -我知道
- I can make money. - Yeah, I know.
你不用这么做的
You didn't have to.
你本来不需要去找卡尔 可以直接找我
You didn't need to go to Carl, could've just asked.
够了 不可能找你要钱的
That's it don't, like, ask, ask you for money.
那只会让事情更糟糕
That just makes it worse.
比为卡尔工作还糟吗
Worse than working for Carl?
他是我哥们
He was me mate.
他是在利用你
He was using you.
你之前状态很差 现在也不好
You weren't well, and you're not well now.
我觉得我可能得去自首
I think I might have to hand myself in.
-会判你多久 -十年 或者更久
- How long would you get? - Ten years, maybe more.
这是我一直想要的
This was all I ever wanted.
你从前在想什么 现在的想法
To know where you were, where you are.
十年吗
Ten years?
肯定有别的出路
There's got to be a better way.
肯定有收获吧
Something to be gained from it.
-不知道 公平吧 -公平
- Don't know. Justice? - Justice.
我和蒂丽的公平呢
Where is the justice for Tilly and me? Hmm?
我们才是要付出代价的人
We are the ones who'll pay for it.
想想
Think.
找个办法
Figure it out.
我知道你可以解决的
I know you can fix this.
-爸爸 爸爸 -怎么了 宝贝
- Dad. Dad. - Yes, darling?
你可以来推我吗
Can you give me a push?
我来了 来了
I'll be there. I'll be there.
对的 不错 继续 这边
That's right. That's great, keep going. This way.
真不错 小心点 消防员萨曼
You're doing... Whoa, watch out, Fireman Sam.
给我们点时间 麦克
Give us a minute, Mike.
你在玩什么游戏 雷
What are you playing at, Ray?
我正在做能力测试
I'm running a proficiency test.
她只做了三个月
She's only got three months in the job.
她可能会被开除 她以为你在纪检部门
She could get sacked. She thinks you're C and D.
我没和她说这个
I didn't tell her that.
-你告诉她克里斯贪污 -没错
- You told her Chris was corrupt. - He is.
他就是贪污了 他买♥♥了一次性手♥机♥
He is. He bought a burner phone.
瑞秋帮我查到了他拨的号♥码 我追踪了
Rachel got me the number he called and I traced it.
是打给格雷格·加拉格尔的姐姐
It's Greg Gallagher's sister.
我拨了那个号♥码
I called the number and
她以为我是他 然后就提到了毒品
she thought I was him and talked about drugs.
她谈到毒品交易了吗
She talked about a drug deal?
没有 但她的语气
Not exactly, but she was talking to him
就像他都知道一样
like he knew what was going on,
就好像他有份
like he was part of a deal.
没有细节证据 但是...
There wasn't detail, but...
你做这份工作多久了 雷
How long have you got in the job, Ray?
21年
21 years.
那我就不需要再跟你强调细节的重要性了
So I don't need to tell you about how important detail is.
这是一位医生 专门治疗状态不佳的人
You've got a doctor talking to someone who isn't well.
就算她提到了毒品[药品]
Even if she mentioned drugs,
他也可以说是他的处方药
he could just say it was his medication.
-这不够 -卡尔·斯威尼也是
- It isn't enough. - Carl Sweeney too.
-卡尔·斯威尼怎么了 -你记得他吗
- What about Carl Sweeney? - You remember him?
他以前总在街头游手好闲 像个蠢货
He used to hang around in the squad like a bad fart.
我猜他可能想上位
I think he's trying to step up,
他在利用克里斯给自己增加筹码
and he's using Chris to give him a bit of weight.
我证明不了
Now, I can't prove that,
但如果我可以 我就中大奖了
but if I can, then I've got the lot.
对 这工作可能不怎么样
Yeah, this might be a shit job,
但你很快也要做不成了
but you are currently this close to losing it.
你必须要停下 想想你在做什么
You need to stop. Think about what you're doing.
我没法拼凑起来 但我知道证据就在那
I can't fit it all together, but I know it's there.
找人帮忙吧 雷
Get help, Ray.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
好了 结束了 全体通过 真不错
Right, that's it. All passed. Well done,
证书会通过信件邮寄 太棒了
certificates in the post. Fucking yippee!
真棒 你们都会骑自行车了
Well done, you can ride a bike.
乔迪 我在试着给我们俩找条出路
Jodie, I am trying to find a way through this for us.
我们
Us?
那格雷格·加拉格尔
So, Greg Gallagher.
你知道什么
What do you know?
我知道放在以前
I know that in the past
加拉格尔绝不可能
there's no way on Earth that Gallagher
和我们这样的人做生意
would ever do business with the likes of us.
那现在为什么变了
So why now?
不知道从哪冒出来大袋可♥卡♥因♥
Right out of nowhere, big bag of coke up front,
没人过问 买♥♥卖♥♥直接走现金
no questions, cash down the line when it's cut and sold.
卡尔以为走运了 但我知道肯定有猫腻
Carl thought it was Christmas, but I knew it stunk.
但为什么选现在
But why now?
因为加拉格尔无路可走了
Cos Gallagher's desperate, that's why.
所有帮他藏钱的人都撒手不管了
Everyone he's stashed his cash with is pulling up the drawbridge.
他被压候审 困在监狱里 可能要坐20年
He's stuck in prison on remand staring down 20 years
而且他还不了钱
and he can't pay his bills,
所以他和一个还肯做交易的笨蛋做生意
so he did a deal with the one dickhead left who'd do a deal.
知道了
Right.
所以 如果格雷格没法还钱的话
So, Greg's going to get shivved in the showers
洗澡时就会被捅死
if he doesn't pay what he owes.
你怎么知道这些的
How'd you know all this?
卡尔什么都告诉我
Carl tells me everything.
你和凯茜在一块吗
You with Casey?
我知道她带着那个包 马可 她在哪
I know she's got the fucking bag, Marco. Where is she?
-我偷了 -你偷了什么
- I've sorted it. - Sorted what?
那个包 兄弟
The bag, lad.
我通知了伊恩和巴里 他们在来拿的路上
I've rung Ian and Barry. They're coming to get it.
该死 什么 不
Oh, fu... What? No.
听我说 马可
Listen to me, Marco.
你不能和他俩见面 其他人也不行
You cannot meet them two, or anyone else.
-听见了吗 -为什么
- Do you hear me? - Why?
因为他们会把你杀了 兄弟
Cos they'll fucking kill you, lad, that's why.
他们会把你杀了 你现在到底在哪
They'll fucking kill you. Now, where are you?
打给蠢货克里斯工作号♥码
Call Chris Knobhead Work.
打给蠢货克里斯工作号♥码 用公放
Call Chris Knobhead Work on speaker.
打给蠢货克里斯工作号♥码
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表