剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
What do you mean? What you talking about?
我们结束了
We're finished.
我们今晚再聊 好吗
Let's talk about this tonight, hey?
我认真的 史蒂夫
I mean it, Steve.
拜托 晚点说
Come on, later.
你想我说出来吗
Do you want me to say it?
还是你想自己滚蛋
Or are you just going to fucking go?
晚点说
Later.
他打我
He hits me.
他打我
He hits me.
我的背
On my back.
我的胳膊和大腿
On the top of my arms and legs.
他骂我是狗屎
He calls me a piece of shit.
他朝我吐口水
He spits at me.
他把我关在橱柜里
He locks me in cupboards
然后跟我说要在我熟睡的时候杀死我
and tells me he's going to kill me in my sleep.
-不是... -你是个骗子 孬种
- It's not... - You're a liar and a coward!
别再靠近我
Don't ever come near me again.
来我办公室 立刻
Hey. My office. Now.
嗯 按我的方法来做
Right. We're doing this my way.
不 不行
No. No.
没得商量 你必须听我的 知道吗
No arguing, you've got to listen to me, OK.
如果你想解决这件事 我们就得这么干
If you want this to be sorted, this is how we're doing it.
你在说什么
What you talking about?
听我说
Just listen to me.
那你说该怎么办
OK, what do you suggest, then?
你居然带着毒品 载着我在市里到处转
You've got me driving around town with a bag of drugs in the car?
-我可能会去坐牢 -你不会的
- I could literally go to prison. - You're not going to prison.
上面都是我的指纹 克里斯
It's got my DNA all over it, Chris!
本来你就不该打开它
You shouldn't have opened it, then.
你敢把这说成是我的错
Don't you dare try to turn this into being my fault.
你试试看
Don't you dare!
说找凯茜什么的
The whole fucking finding Casey thing?
刚才车上坐的就是她 对吧
That was her just then in the car, wasn't it?
还有 还有那个死人 卡尔
And the...the dead guy? Carl?
他看着我 告诉我他是个毒贩
He looked me in the eye and told me he was a drug dealer.
他是因为那个包死的吗
Is that bag why he's dead?
见了鬼了 你是个毒贩
For fuck's sake. You're a drug dealer.
我不是毒贩
I'm not a drug dealer.
一大袋毒品就在这车里
There is literally a fucking massive bag of drugs
离我不到一尺 克里斯
two feet behind me in the fucking car, Chris!
我只是想帮凯茜
I was just trying to help Casey.
她从运货人手里偷了这些毒品
She stole these drugs off some courier,
然后我也被卷进来
right, and I got sucked in.
我只是想保护她
I was trying to keep her alive.
我现在也是想保护她
I'm still trying to keep her alive.
-胡说 -不 不是胡说
- Bullshit. - No, it's not, mate.
那你怎么不直接对她实行保护性拘留
Well, why didn't you just take her into protective custody, then?
什么保护性拘留
What protective custody?
你黑道家族看多了 老妹
You've been watching too much Sopranos, mate.
-滚蛋 -天啊
- Fuck off. - Jesus Christ.
如果你想 你可以直接把我关起来
If you want, you can lock me up.
你就能脱身 不管你臆想的是什么困境
That'll get you off whatever hook you think you're on.
-我臆想的吗 -对
- Think I'm on? - Yeah.
-我在解决好吗 -怎么解决
- I'm sorting it, OK? - How?
我把包扔到证据管理室里
I throw the bag into the found fucking property locker
但是不登记
without booking it in.
我的DNA怎么办
What about my DNA?
警局里每个警♥察♥的DNA都会在上面
Every copper in the bloody nick's DNA will be all over it.
如果有人问起 我觉得肯定不会
If anyone asks, which they won't,
就说几周前这个包挡你路 你踢开了
just say you kicked the bag out the way weeks ago.
我真不敢相信我们居然在聊这些
I cannot believe I'm having this conversation.
好吧 瑞秋 如果这件事败露了
Right, Rachel, if this whole thing kicks off,
我发誓 你会平安无事
I swear to God, you'll be in the clear.
我会自己应对 不会牵连你 好吗
I'll cop the lot and keep you out of it, OK?
我们谈好了吧
We good?
不 不 克里斯 我们不可能好
No. No, Chris, we are not good.
我们永远都好不了
We will never be good.
那我们还行吗
So, we OK?
今晚见吗
I'll see you tonight?
请进
Come in.
-是内务部吗 -是的
- Is this domestics? - Yeah, it is.
你是新来的吗
Are you new?
对 我是见习警员
Yeah, I'm a probationer.
有事吗
So, what's happening?
-想喝杯茶吗 -好
- Do you want a brew? - Yeah.
那太好了
Yeah, it'd be nice, actually.
别客气 放轻松
Make yourself at home. Relax.
-马上就回来 好吗 -谢谢
- Be back in a minute, all right? - Thanks.
他抓住你什么把柄
So what's he got on you?
什么
I'm sorry?
我一直在想
Well, I've been thinking, right.
这不是一件普通的家庭事务
This is not just a normal family thing.
你可能自己觉得是 但我们都有家庭
You might tell yourself it is, but we've all got family,
这不一样 这样不对
this is different. It's all wrong.
你不适合做这些
You're not the type.
我只是在做必须做的事
I'm just doing what I have to do.
好吧
Right.
毒品在哪
Where's the drugs?
好 这是一块黄色板
Right. This is a Yellow Pedal.
表示这是警方扣押的证据
It's evidence of a police seizure.
可以让格雷格不再被债主纠缠
It'll get Greg off the hook with the people he owes money to.
他知道要怎么用
He'll know what to do with it.
该死
Fuck.
我还是个警♥察♥
I'm still a copper, just.
你还是个医生
You're still a doctor, right.
这不是我们该玩的游戏
This is not our game.
我们压根就不是毒贩
We're not fucking drug dealers.
那是警♥察♥收押过这袋毒品的证据
That's proof the drugs have been seized by the police.
这样格雷格在里面就不会被杀
It'll stop Greg getting killed inside.
没事了吧
We good?
没事了
Yeah.
-没给我准备什么惊喜吗 -没有
- No surprises? - No.
好吧
Right.
瑞秋
Rachel?
你不是值夜班吗
Aren't you still on nights?
怎么了
What is it?
我需要帮助
I just need some help.
怎么了
What is it?
就...就是这份工作和家里的事
It's...it's just the job and, uh, home.
-克里斯实在... -克里斯
- Chris is just... - Chris?
克里斯做了什么
What has Chris done?
就是...
Oh, it's...
是我
It's me.
我觉得我得休息一段时间
I think I need to take some time off.
如果你需要休息 那就休息
If you need time off, take time off.
夜班很辛苦 你不习惯
Nights are hard. You're not used to them.
做完最后一班 睡个一两天 你会舒服点
Do your last one, sleep for a day or two, and you'll feel better.
没错 来吧
Right. Shall we?
不了 我还是...
Uh, no, I'll just, um...
我再打给你
I'll give you a ring.
你好
Hi.
这包里的东西够你坐一辈子牢了
So there's enough gear in this bag to set you up for life...
但如果你收下它 我就解脱了
..But if you take it, then I'm out from under.
-这一切都是因为它 -对
- This what started all of this? - Yeah.
有人会来找它吗
Anyone going to come after it?
总是会有人在找东西的
Well, someone's always looking for something,
但我们都清楚你可以照顾好自己 乔迪
but we both know you can look after yourself, Jodie.
-我们两清了 对吗 -对
- We're square now, yeah? - OK.
还好吗
Hi. All right?
我想见你妈妈
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表