剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
I went to see your mum.
我付了账单
I paid the bill.
好 我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry...
我所作的一切 对我们
..for what I've done...to us.
我的麻烦 现在已经没了
You know, my trouble, it's gone away now.
我会好起来
I'm going to be better.
-爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 -宝贝
- Dad, Dad, Dad, Daddy! - Hey, darling.
到这来
Hey, come here.
给我们点时间 我待会上去找你
Give us a minute, yeah, I'll come up and see you.
去吧 乖孩子
Go on, then. Good girl.
我希望我们能和好 凯特
I really want to make this work, Kate.
因为我真的很心碎
Cos my heart is breaking...
对于发生的这一切
..With what's happened.
我坚信我们可以解决的
I know we can fix it.
我会向你坦白一切 不再隐瞒
And I'll speak to you, not bottle it up.
-我真的很爱你 -我为你撒了谎
- I love you so much. - I lied for you.
黛布·巴恩斯来这问了几个问题
Deb Barnes came round here asking questions.
她问到了加拉格尔医生的事
She was asking about Doctor Gallagher.
糟了
Oh, fuck.
我说她是你的医生 我撒谎了
I told her she was your doctor. I lied.
-凯特 你不该那么做 -我知道
- Kate, you shouldn't have done that. - I know.
但我还是撒了谎 因为我也爱你
But I did because I love you too.
克里斯
Chris.
我们必须让一切好起来
We have to make this better.
我们没得选择
We haven't got a choice.
嗨 怎么了 宝贝
Hey. All right, darling?
一本新书吗 我们一起看看
A new book? Let's have a look.
-沙袋鼠椅腿 -它是个侦探
- Wallaby Chairleg? - He's a detective.
是吗
Is he?
你明天可以读给我听吗
Will you read it to me tomorrow?
我觉得你可以读给我听
I think you can read it to me.
来吧 我收拾准备的时候读给我听 来
Come on, read it to me while I'm getting ready. Come on.
好
All right.
还好吗
Ok?
请D巡逻车接下应急响应的任务
Delta patrols to respond to a call marked IRIR, please.
有一起正在进行的入室盗窃报案
Report of a burglary in progress.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表