剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
瑞秋
Rachel...
我是你的联络人
..I'm your contact.
我们干的是好事
Look, we're doing the right thing,
对我们俩都会有好处
and it's going to pay off for both of us.
相信我 好吗
Just trust me, OK?
不会让你失望的 我先挂了
I won't let you down. I've got to go.
亲爱的
Hello, love.
我♥操♥
Fuck...!
我一整天都在告诉人们别抽烟
I spend all day telling people they shouldn't smoke,
而我在这吞云吐雾 人们都能从停车场看见我
and then I sit here where everyone can see me from the car park.
对于你朋友的遭遇 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your friend.
该来的总得来
What happened had to happen.
早上之后我想让你们先去打扫干净
The first thing I want you to do is clean up after this morning.
然后把那个警♥察♥找过来
And then I want you to get me the policeman.
好吗
All right?
货怎么办
What about the gear?
找那个警♥察♥就有了
The policeman is the gear.
不是说在他手上
I'm not saying he has it.
他知道在谁手里
I'm saying he knows who has it.
至少或许他知道最后经了谁的手
Or, at the very least, who had it last.
是凯茜
It's Casey.
谁
Who?
她是罪魁祸首
The baghead who started all this.
她肯定掉包了
She must have switched it.
那个警♥察♥
Because there's no way
肯定不可能带着那些可♥卡♥因♥露面
that copper would have turned up with jarg coke.
他没那么蠢
He isn't that stupid.
可能还在她手上
She might still have it.
那是我们的货 人尽皆知
It's ours, and people know it's ours.
找到她 还有那个臭警♥察♥
Find her, find the copper.
把我的货弄回来
And get me my drugs back.
-还好吗 -好的
- All right? - Yeah.
-确定 -嗯
-Sure? - Yeah.
你看起来很疲惫
Look tired.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你们坐吧
You can sit down.
他是我搭档 起来
He's me partner. Get up.
我不在乎 就算你是德里克·艾柯瑞
I don't care if you're Derek Acorah
英国著名灵媒
他是你的灵魂向导
and he's your fucking spirit guide.
他不能去
He's not coming.
他要去
He is coming.
起来
Get up.
我们将要去见的那个人
This fella, the man we're going to meet...
我说服了他来见我们
..I've had to convince him to see us.
我们卖♥♥的不是仿烟
We aren't selling knock-off ciggies here.
这是更高级的圈子 会很危险
This is a step up. This is dangerous.
人们都在找这些货
People are looking for this stuff.
这个家伙在冒险
This guy, he's taking a chance.
我们带上他
We take him with us...
太丢人了
..It's disrespectful.
他这邋遢样
The state of him.
科尔
Col.
你在跟踪别人吗
You tailing someone?
我是个店面侦探
I'm a store detective.
跟踪别人是我的工作
I'm tailing everybody, it's me job.
你这怎么搞得
What happened to your grid?
埃莉打的
Ellie.
卡森 他买♥♥了部一次性手♥机♥
Carson, he's bought a burner phone.
跟我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
你是不是有个哥们在移♥动♥公♥司♥工作
Your mate, the one who works for the mobile company?
起开
Piss off.
-别这样 科尔 -不行
- Oh, come 'head, Col. - No.
老兄 这一刻我等了很长时间了
Mate, I've waited years for this.
求你了
Please.
我需要通话记录 去电和来电
Calls, to and from.
你♥他♥妈♥真是
Fuck sake...
拜托了 科尔
Nice one, Col.
第四晚
我来杯威士忌 给他杯柠檬水
Get us a scotch, get him a lemonade,
你自己买♥♥点喝的
get something for yourself.
需要我拿包薯片在外面望风吗
Do you want me to sit outside with a bag of crisps, as well?
我们需要保持清醒 傻小伙
Clear head, dickhead.
可为什么你能喝威士忌
But you can have a scotch?
我知道我在干什么 小伙子
I know what I'm doing, son.
你不知道
You don't.
西北警队
未结谋杀案
无结果
发现尸体
一个结果
一名83岁女性在杰克大桥路无生命体征
救护车和第一应急救生员在21:38分进行急救
受害者于21:45分死亡
调查进行中 警号♥A391
杰克大桥路12-14号♥ L185CG
03.10.21 21:13
你来早了
You're early.
十点了 不是吗
It's ten o'clock, innit?
如我所言 你来早了
Like I said.
-有正事吗 -都是破事
- Anything decent? - No, it's just shite.
你去哪过夜了
Where'd you end up sleeping?
-海滩 -天呐
- The beach. - Jesus...
乞丐哪能挑三拣四 对吧
Yeah, beggars can't be choosers, eh?
然后怎么样
How was it?
我砸了座房♥子
I smashed up a shit house.
-谁的 -不是破房♥子
- Who? - No, not a "Shit house."
是用来拉屎的房♥子
A shit house, a place where you shit.
你逗我呢
Are you serious?
你睡在你妈家
You kip at your mum's?
看不出来吗 我感觉已经胖了不少了
Can't you tell? I think I've put on half a stone already.
克里斯 前台有人找你
Chris, someone at the front desk for you.
好的 谁
Right. Who?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
你跟史蒂夫说了吗
So, you spoke to Steve yet?
没有
No.
如果你想说 有时候这很有用
Look, if ever you want to talk, right, sometimes it helps.
可以找个人聊聊
A mate.
显然不是说我这样的
I mean, obviously, not me, like.
我懂个屁
What the fuck do I know?
凯伦
Karen?
金发那个
Blonde.
过来吧
Right, come through.
-这样就好了 -厉害
- That's better. - Sound.
你就不能好好坐着吗
Can't you sit still?
都怪这个糖 我有点上头
It's all this sugar, lad. I'm off me tits.
他们晚了 给他们发短♥信♥
They're late. Text them.
这种事急不来
You don't rush things.
我知道我在干嘛
I know what I'm doing.
就坐在这等着他们
We just sit here and wait for them.
你以前是毒贩吗 老哥
Was you a dealer, lad?
他以前是小偷
He was a burglar.
撬保险柜的 干得还挺好
A safe cracker, and a good one.
不也是小偷
Burglar.
我不去别人家偷
Not houses.
除非有保险箱
Unless there was a safe in them.
要是你那么出色 为什么蹲了那么久的监狱
If you was that good, why did you spend so much time in prison?
-也不是很长 -十五年
- It wasn't that much time. - 15 years?
是一共蹲了十五年
Not all in one go.
买♥♥杯啤酒
Go and get the ale.
随你吧
Whatever.
跟她妈一个样 嘴强王者
Just like her mother, always with the mouth.
她妈现在人呢
Where's her ma now?
不得而知
Nobody knows.
也没人关心
And nobody cares.
我不知道该做什么
I didn't know what else to do.
那你来这干吗
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表