剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
她得了癌症
She's got cancer.
该死的
Fuck.
是的
Yeah.
还有养老院的费用 我要被逼疯了
And the care home fees, they're killing me.
因为她就是不愿意去死
Cos she just won't fucking die.
现在我无家可归了 好极了 对吧
And now I'm homeless. That's good, isn't it?
我有时只想坐上车 一路狂奔
Sometimes, I just want to get in me car and drive
跑到没油为止 你明白我意思吗
until I run out of fuel, you what I mean?
然后下车 远离这一切
Then just get out and walk away from it all.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
是的
Yeah.
真的吗
Do you?
当个清洁工什么的
Become a binman or something.
渔船工人
Trawlerman.
我不喜欢鱼 只是喜欢这个想法
I don't even like fish, I just fancy it.
你和史蒂夫在一起多久了
How long have you and Steve been together?
太久了
Too long.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
-该走了 -行 谢了
- Time to go. - All right. Cheers.
渔船工人
A trawlerman!
你会是个好清洁工
You'd make a great binman.
不要脸皮太厚
Don't get cheeky.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你穿上那制♥服♥会很帅
You'd look great in the outfit.
-一会在加油站停一下 买♥♥点喝的 -行
- Going to stop at the garage and get a drink, OK. - Sure.
你还能停得更远点吗
Can you park any further away?
走走路对你有好处
The walk'll do you good.
好吧
Right...
橘子味的吗
Aw, orange?
-你昨晚就想喝这个 -我想喝苹果味的
- That's what you wanted last night. - I wanted apple.
-好吧 -不 我去 我自己去
- All right. - No, I'll go. I'll go.
反正我需要接手
I need a burst anyway.
喂
Hello?
你去他家里干什么
What were you doing at his house?
我老婆跟他老婆认识
My wife knows his wife.
这跟我们的行动无关
It's nothing to do with our operation.
你该告诉我的
Well, you should've told me that.
我不喜欢这样
I'm not cool with this.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你和他有利益冲突 伙计
You being, what, mates? It's a conflict of interest.
我告诉过你 这是专业行动
I've told you, this is professional.
是的 但是 他...他身体不好
Yeah...besides, he's...he's not well.
我觉得他没腐♥败♥ 只是病了
I don't think he's dodgy, I just think he's not well.
他就是想让你这么认为
That's what he wants you to think.
你没见到他
You haven't seen him.
你必须相信我的经验
I need you to trust my experience here.
听着 如果你不想干 现在就告诉我
Look, if you're not up to this, you need to tell me now.
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
放进去 放进油枪搁置架
Put it in, in the nozzle.
放进油枪搁置架
Put it in the nozzle.
放进油枪搁...
Put it in the noz...
就这样 干得好
That's it. Well done.
谢谢 8块8 哥们
Cheers, that's 8.80, please, pal.
那些手♥机♥都有电吗
Them phones charged?
那个有电 但这些电♥话♥都太差了
Uh, that one's charged. But they're all pretty shit.
我要了 我能要个每月10英镑话费的合约机吗
I'll take it. Can I have one with the £10 credit?
-行 -谢了
- Yeah. - Thanks.
喂 伙计 你是谁
Yeah, man? Who's this?
你不认识我
You don't know me.
我认识的所有人都不会打这个电♥话♥ 蠢货
I don't know anyone who rings this phone, dickhead,
你想要什么
what do you want?
我有可♥卡♥因♥要卖♥♥ 一大包 很便宜
I've some coke to sell, a big bag of it, cheap.
什么
What?
-3万块 -你是伊基吗
- 30 grand. - Is that Iggy?
不 你不...
No. You don't...
听着 我有一大包可♥卡♥因♥ 好吗
Look, I've come into possession of a bag of coke, right?
-一大包 -兄弟 别胡说
- A big one. - Lad, stop chatting shit
好好想想你刚才说的话 好吗
and give your head a wobble, will you?
想在这附近安家吗
Imagine having a gaff round here?
大老板肯就住这附近 兄弟
Boss Ken's round here, lad.
-你没法住在这里 -如果我赢得彩票的话
- You couldn't live round here. - If I won the lottery.
即使你赢得彩票 顺便说一句
Even if you won the lottery, which, by the way,
-你根本不买♥♥彩票 -我买♥♥刮刮卡
- you don't do the lottery. - I do scratch cards.
但即使你赢得彩票 虽然你不会赢
But even if you won the lottery, which you don't do,
-你也没法住在这里 -为什么不能
- you couldn't live round here. - Why not?
-因为 -为什么
- Cos. - Why?
因为你太蠢
Cos you're thick.
我不蠢
I'm not thick.
你会跟谁聊天
Who would you talk to?
我不知道 如果住在这里 我就养只鸟
Don't know, have a bird if I lived round here.
除了那只你还没养的鸟
Aside from the bird, which you haven't got,
你还会跟谁聊天
who would you talk to?
邻居
Next door.
住在这里的都是医生或律师一类的人
Round here it's, like, doctors or solicitors or something.
你会跟他们聊什么
Like, what would you talk to them about?
我跟律师聊过
I talk to solicitors.
那不是一回事 蠢货
It's not the same thing, dickhead.
就像卡尔和钱 以及...
You know, like, Carl and the money and that...
我也会做同样的事
I would have done the same.
真的吗
Would you, actually?
谁跟钱过不去呢 对吧
Grand's a grand, innit?
是的
Yeah.
-到这上面来看看 -怎么了
- Hey, get on this. - What?
准备好了吗
Ready for this?
你在做什么 伙计
What are you doing, mate?
该死的 你疯了吗
Fucking hell, are you off your...
这是涡轮
This is the turbo.
看我的吧 我能做到
On me head, I can do it.
很好玩 对吧
It's good, isn't it?
你背着迈克尔·佩林背包还有这个状态
Fucking state of you, with your Michael Palin backpack and that.
闭嘴
Shut up.
对不起
Sorry.
我们要去哪里
Where we going, anyway?
我上学时擅长几何
Hey, I was good at shapes at school.
康诺利老师说
Miss Connolly said.
十二面体
Dodecahedron...!
-快看 -什么
- Hey. - What?
猪头
Knobhead!
爷爷 不要
Grandad, no!
我 我就待五分钟 兄弟
...I'd, I'd give it five minutes, lad.
琼斯太太
Mrs. Jones?
-她在垃圾箱了 -你说什么
- She's in the bin. - I'm sorry?
我女儿 阿兰娜
My daughter, Alana.
她有精神分♥裂♥症
She's schizophrenic.
我再也受不了了 她一直回来
I can't do this any more. She keeps coming back.
我一直赶她出去 而她一直回来
I keep kicking her out, and she keeps coming back.
她需要帮助 正规治疗
She needs help, proper help,
她不吃药 他们也不接收她
she won't take her tablets, and they won't take her.
我受不了了
And I can't do this.
好吧 抱歉 她现在在垃圾箱里吗
OK, sorry. So she's in the bin now?
她之前大喊 诺丁汉郡长在追捕她
She was shouting that the Sheriff of Nottingham was after her.
我再也受不了了
I can't do this any more.
诺丁汉郡长吗
The Sheriff of Nottingham?
我知道怎么了
I know what's going on.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我知道那件事 他不放心让我乱跑
He can't afford to have me running around knowing what I know.
我对他来说是个威胁
I'm a threat to him.
好吧 阿兰娜 你妈说你一直没吃药
OK, Alana, your mum says you've not been taking your tablets,
我想这意味着 你可能需要帮助
and I think that might mean that you just, you need some help.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表