剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
然后发生什么了呢
What happened, then?
很复杂
It's complicated.
能有多复杂
How complicated can it be?
你刚当警♥察♥不久吧
You haven't been here long, have you?
老天 凯茜
Fuck sake. Casey!
-别惹事 -抱歉 哥们
- No trouble. - Sorry, mate.
凯茜
Casey.
-过来 -好吧
- Get here. - All right.
-听着 你不用抓着我 -我还真得抓着你
- Look, you don't have to grab me. - Yeah, I do, actually.
老实点 谢了 斯宾塞
Behave yourself. Thanks, Spence.
我不会和你上♥床♥的
I'm not shagging ya.
谁说要上♥床♥了
Who mentioned sex?
那你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me, then?
捎个口信
On a message.
你给卡尔·斯威尼干活 是吗
You're working for Carl Sweeney, aren't you?
你对卡尔·斯威尼了解多少
What do you know about Carl Sweeney?
我知道他是个傻子 会揍死我
I know he's a blert, who's going to kick me head in.
你要到我去他那吗
Is that where you're taking me?
-没人会揍死你 -你确定吗
- Nobody's going to kick your head in. - You sure about that?
我在那 他能对你怎样
What's he going to do to you if I'm there?
他会直接无视你
Oh, he'd walk right through you.
我是个警♥察♥ 什么也不会发生
I'm a copper. Nothing's going to happen.
你认识我多久了
How long have you known me?
不 说真的 多久了
No, come on, how long?
-四年了吧 -对
- Four year or something? - Right.
我对你是不是一直都挺好的
And have I always been fair with you?
-没有 -可拉倒吧
- No. - Fucking hell.
大家说他手下有个警♥察♥ 我早该知道是你
Everyone says he owns a copper. I should have known it was you.
你凭什么觉得是我
Why should you have known it was me?
因为你是个疯子 不是吗
Cos you're mad, aren't you?
你是个疯子
You're the fucking loon.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
你总是看起来一副要哭的样子
You always look like you're going to start crying.
-我没有 -你有
- I don't. - You do.
上次金宝从停车场跳下来的时候你哭了
You cried that time Jumbo jumped off the car park.
-我没有 -你哭了 大家都看到了
- I didn't. - Ah, you did. Everyone saw ya.
他都没摔死
He wasn't even dead.
-他就是摔断了腿 -我不是你想的那种人
- He only broke his leg. - I'm not who you think I am.
你都不知道我是怎么想你的
Oh, you don't even know what I think about you.
我尽我所能想了下
Yeah, I do my best.
你为毒贩卖♥♥命
You work for a drug dealer.
也没觉得这样不好
Don't feel bad about it.
你必须做你该做的事
You got to do what you got to do.
但他会爆揍我一顿
He's going to batter me, though.
我完蛋了
I'm fucked.
他为什么这么生你气
Why's he so angry with you?
因为我抢了他的可♥卡♥因♥
Cos I robbed his cocaine.
那就把钱还给他
Just pay him back, then.
不行 我抢走了他所有的可♥卡♥因♥
No, I robbed ALL his cocaine.
什么
You what?
好吧 你抢了多少
Right, how much?
这么多
Like, that.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
-你拿这么多可♥卡♥因♥干吗 -不知道...
- What were you going to do with that much coke? - I don't know...!
我在威洛那里他嗑嗨了 我就抢了毒品
I was just in Willo's gaff and he was stoned, so I robbed it...!
我也没想那么多
I just didn't think it through.
你该好好想清楚的
Well, you should have.
我是个瘾君子 想事情不是我的强项
I'm a smackhead. Thinking shit through's not a strong point.
好吧 你就把毒品还给他
Right, just give it him back.
-不行 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
因为我被别人抢了
Cos it got robbed off me.
什么玩意 谁抢的
Fucking hell! Who by?!
不知道 当时我脑子不清醒
I don't know! I was off me cake.
我还不了他可♥卡♥因♥ 现在他会杀了我
And now he's going to kill me cos I can't give him it back!
听着 我在这他不会伤害你的
Look, he's not going to hurt you if I'm here.
拉倒吧 我们说过了
Oh, fuck off. We've discussed that!
克里斯 我要死了
Chris, I'm dead!
-可♥卡♥因♥是吧 -对...
- Cocaine? - Yeah...
-你真是无可救药 -对不起
- You're a fucking nightmare. - Sorry!
别这样 哥们 你敢那么做 你敢...
Don't, lad. Don't you dare. Don't you...
你真是个累赘
You're a fucking liability.
你死定了 伙计
You are dead, lad!
听见了吗
Do you hear me?!
你死定了
You're dead!
他们没跟过来
They aren't following us.
你疯了吗
Are you mental?
你手下还拿了锤子
A hammer?
伙计 我发誓 我不知道他拿着锤子
Lad, I swear down, I didn't know he had it.
得了吧 卡尔
Oh, piss off, Carl.
你为什么不告诉我发生了什么
Why didn't you tell me what was going on?
我告诉你了她欠我的 她就是欠我的
I told you she owed me, and she owes me.
你还想知道什么
What else do you want to know?
这不合规矩
Bang out of order!
我不玩这一套 兄弟 我们不能这么做
This isn't my game, mate. It's not what we do.
我需要那些毒品 哥们
I need that gear, lad.
我钱全砸进去了 我完蛋了
I have gone all in, and I am fucked!
你明白了吗 因为我还不上欠款了
Do you understand me? Cos I can't pay what I owe.
那又不是我的问题
How's that my problem?
就是你的问题 混♥蛋♥
It just fucking is, dickhead!
妈的
Fuck.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 你有能去的地方吗
Right, is there somewhere you can go?
带我回城里
Take us back to town.
不行 凯茜 你现在不能回城 懂吗
No, you can't go back to town, Casey! All right?
他会满城找你的
He's going to be looking for you in town.
你有没有远一点的地方可去
Have you got somewhere you can go that's far away?
我姑妈凯茜住在利兹市
Me Auntie Kathy lives in Leeds.
但我没钱 什么也没有
But I ain't got any money or nothing.
听着...
Listen...
我今晚给你的钱呢
What happened to the money I gave you tonight?
-花完了 -这么快
- Spent it. - Already?
我也有账单要付
I've got overheads.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
当你想躲的时候 利物浦就成了个小地方 对吧
Liverpool's a small place when you're trying to hide, isn't it?
你真是不可救药
You are a nightmare.
也怪不得我
Well, it's not my fault.
那怪谁 怪撒切尔夫人吗
Whose fault is it? Fucking Thatcher?
就是...
It's...
-对不起 -我知道
- I'm sorry. - Yeah, I know.
操
Fucking...
好了 这够买♥♥车票了
Right, that's enough for the tickets.
去莱姆街火车站
Go to Lime Street.
去利兹的火车一小时后发车
The Leeds train leaves on the hour.
能给我买♥♥个三明治的钱吗
Can I have something for a butty?
得了吧 你是个瘾君子 你不吃东西
What? You're a smackhead, you don't eat.
求你了 我饿死了
Please. I'm starving.
我知道你在胡说八道
I know you're taking the piss.
-谢谢你 -我不傻
- Thank you. - I'm not a mug.
我知道
I know.
我是说真的 谢谢
And I mean it, thanks.
好了 出来 小心头
Right, come 'head.
谢谢
Ta.
凯茜
Casey.
听着...
Look...
照顾好自己
Care for yourself.
给自己打气
Support yourself.
善待自己...
And be kind to yourself...
别笑 我他妈...
Don't laugh. I'm fucking...
-什么 -干吗
- What? - What?
听着 这是之前别人对我说的
Look, someone said it to me the other day.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表