剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
Calling Chris Knobhead Work.
挂断 取消通话
Hang up. Cancel call.
瑞秋
Rachel?
你好 克里斯
Hi, Chris.
我现在快被逼疯了 伙计
Yeah, I'm up the wall at the moment, mate.
好的 没 对
Right. No, yeah.
当然 不错 抱歉
Course, that's fine. Sorry.
怎么了
So what's up?
还在吗 瑞
You still there? Rach?
在的
Yeah.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
你声音怎么有点回音
You sound a bit echo-y there, mate?
你还好吗
You OK?
对 对 没事
Yeah, yeah. Fine.
你确定吗
You sure?
对 只是...
Yeah, just, uh..
我觉得我不习惯...
I don't think I'm used to...
我觉得我还没适应夜班 所以...
I don't think I'm used to the nights yet, so...
我打算躺一会
..I think I'm just gonna try and get my head down
睡会儿觉
and get some sleep.
-好的 你没事就好 -没事
- OK, as long as you're all right. - Yeah, fine.
我...我们今晚见
I'll see you to... I'll see you tonight.
等等 瑞秋 到底怎么了
Hang on, Rachel. What the fuck's going on?
我不 不知道
I don't... I don't...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
瑞秋
Rachel.
我听不清你说话
I can't hear you.
他把我锁在一个柜...
He's locked me in a cupb...
他把我锁在一个柜子里
He's locked me in a cupboard.
他把我锁在里面 我不知道该怎么办
He's left me inside and I don't know what to do.
他怎么了
He's what?
他把我锁在柜子里
He's locked me in the cupboard!
天啊 好 我现在过来
Jesus Christ. Right, I'm on me way.
等一下
Mate, hold on.
老兄 能开下门吗 拜托
Mate, can you open the door, please?
二楼 三号♥公♥寓♥
Fucking two. Flat three.
瑞秋
Rachel?
瑞秋
Rachel?
在吗
Hello?
瑞秋
Rachel?
瑞秋
Rach?
该死
Fuck's sake, man.
瑞秋
Rachel?
克里斯
Chris?
-瑞秋 -克里斯
- Rachel? - Chris?
你没事吧
Are you OK?
还好吗
Are you OK?
这到底怎么回事
What's all that about?
-还好吗 -该死
- You all right, lad? - Fucking...
你觉得我会不知道你要去哪吗
Did you think I wouldn't know where you were going?
喂 坐下
Hey, sit down.
-好吧 -把那包给我
- OK, all right. - Give me that fucking bag!
好了 好了 真倒霉
Right, all right. Fucking hell.
我为你做了这么多之后
So, you rob them from me?
你还从我这抢东西
After everything I've done for you?
我带你去了我外婆家
I took you to my nan's house.
我甚至让你在那拉屎
I even let you have a shit in there.
他做了什么呢 戴维
And what does he do, Davey?
-没冲厕所 -他抢走我的毒品
- Doesn't flush? - He robs me fuckin' drugs!
这是我人生中唯一翻身的机会
That was my one chance in life to change
你却把它抢走了
and you took it off me!
-你是我唯一的朋友 -我没抢
- You're my only mate. - I didn't rob them.
他没抢 戴维 他没抢
He didn't rob them, Davey. He didn't rob them.
他就是不小心拿到了
He just took them by accident.
我赌上了自己的命
I risked my life
为了得到这个包和它能带来的一切
for that bag and what it can give me
你却从我这抢走了
and you took it from me?
如果你真这么恨我 那滚
If you hate me that much, go.
我再也不想看见你
I never want to look at you ever again.
-把它给我放下 -给你了
- Put it fucking down! - You can have it.
我是想把包还给它们的主人 好吗
I was going to give them back to who they belong to, all right?
我本来打算这么做的
That's what I was going to do.
我们这种人赢不了 凯茜
People like us don't win, Casey.
我本来想救你 还说什么恨你
I was trying to save you, talk about fucking hating you.
-真不可理喻 -我们可以逃走的
- I don't fucking believe this. - We could get away.
-什么 -你看不见吗 它们是我的机会
- What? - Don't you see? They're my chance.
我生活在这 我的朋友都在这
My life's here. There's all my mates here.
我的孩子在这里 我只知道这些
I got me kid there, ain't I? It's what I know.
你为什么这么悲观呢
Why are you being so negative?
我的人生就很悲观 我还能怎样呢
My life's negative. What else am I going to be?
-我想帮你改变啊 -我不需要改变
- I'm trying to change that for you. - Yeah, I don't want to change.
你也改变不了
And you're not going to change.
我只是想留下 我只是想和你一起留下
I just wanna stay... I just want to stay here with you.
-随便了 -只是想平安无事
- Whatever. - And just want to be safe.
-我只是想平安无事 -无所谓了
- I just want to be safe. - Whatever, mate.
待在一起
Stay together.
生活...很艰辛
Eh, it's...it's hard.
在外面 凯茜 一切都很艰辛
Out here, Casey, it's very hard.
如果有人爱你 那...
If somebody loves you, that's...
那就是你的机会
..That's your chance.
不 不是那个 不 不
No, not that, no, no.
那小丑
That clown.
快点 拿上包
Quick, get the bag!
把那给...
Give that...
跑 跑 快跑 阿甘
Run, run, run, Forrest.
到这来
Get here now.
马可
Marco.
你个小崽子 快点 马可
You little bastard, come on. Marco!
往右 往右
Right, right.
马可 我们只是想谈谈 哥们
Marco, we just want to talk, lad.
你确定你现在想这么做吗
You sure you want to do this now?
现在不做 以后也做不了了
If I don't, I won't.
-他在上班吗 -好
- He's at work, yeah? - Yeah. Right.
-是谁 -是他
- Who's that? - It's him.
-兄弟你在哪 -你在哪
- Lad, where are you? - Where are you?
我们得走了
We've had to move.
我们就在弗林街附近 我们躲起来了
We're just off Flynn Street, lad. We're hiding.
躲起来了
Hiding?
对 他们开车在到处找我们
Yeah, they fucking, yes, they drove fucking around for us.
该死 给我五分钟
Oh, fuck. Right, five minutes.
别动 我来接你们
Do not move. I'll come and get you.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
你不会想知道
You don't want to know.
-他们在那 看 -糟了
- There they are, look! - Shit!
-快跑 -往哪边
- Run. - Which way?
往这边 快
Down here. Come on.
该死
Fucking hell.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
-他们在那 -糟了
- There they are, look. - Fuck!
开门 老兄 快 把门打开
Open the door, lad. Quick, get it open.
-快走 走 -走 走 走
- Go! Go, go! - Go, go, go, go!
-太好了 -滚开
- Yes. - Fuck off!
-这到底怎么了 -我知道你住哪
- What the hell is going on? - I know where you live!
都是你的错
That's your fault, that is.
你们俩知道你们把我害得多惨吗
Do you two have any fucking idea how much trouble you cause me?
下车 把包留下
Right, out and leave that bag.
我待会回来
I'll be back.
凯茜
Hey, Casey?
你拿我包试试
Don't you fucking dare take my bag?
留下 给我留下 赶紧走 你不能拿回去
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表