剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表
It'll do you good to have someone else in the car with you.
你一个人工作太久了
You work on your own too much.
喂
Yeah?
听着 我去了她常待的小巷
Listen, I've been to her alley,
她不在那 她走了 卡尔
she's not there. She's gone, Carl.
对 我们抓到她了
Yeah. We've got her.
没你的事了 伙计
Yeah, you're off the hook, mate.
-你们什么 -别管她了
- You what? - Forget her.
请谨慎处理 伙计
Mate, please be careful.
她不是个坏孩子 只是有些麻烦
She's not a bad kid, she's just fucked up.
你管好自己就行了
You worry about yourself.
-我... -好好吃药 知道吗
- I... - Start taking your tablets, will yer?
好好整理思路
You know, sort your head out.
-你什么 -控制好自己
- You what? - Get a grip.
买♥♥醉什么的 度个假
Get pissed or something, have a holiday,
你老婆因为你这鬼样子操碎了心
cos your bird's head's wrecked with you being a misery.
试着多笑笑
Try smiling, lad!
该死的
Fuck.
马可 给我回电
Marco, call me.
情况紧急 是凯茜的事
It's urgent. It's about Casey.
我来弄
I'll get it.
对 把那些都拿出来 放在后备箱里
Right, take all that out, stick it in the boot.
-什么 为什么 -因为如果逮捕了人
- What? Why? - Because if we lock up
还在跟囚犯拉扯
and I'm struggling with a prisoner,
我不想等你
I don't want to have to wait for you
收拾完衣服
to move your shitting wardrobe
才能把他塞进车后座
before I can shove him into the backseat.
她希望我们能成一家人
She wants us to be a fam.
我...我没法忘记这个 对吧
I ca... I can't shorten this, can I? Right?
我太爱他们了
I love 'em too much.
给你 好的
Here you are. OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢什么
For what?
谢你之前 那次搏斗
For before, the fight.
不用谢我
Well, don't thank me.
也别和我闲聊
And don't gas me.
这份工作
Look, in this job,
有时你需要做一些规定里没有写的事情
sometimes you've got to do things that aren't in the book.
好吧
Ok.
-你好啊 -你好
- All right? - All right?
-雷 -伯尼
- Ray? - Bernie.
你好吗 伙计
How are you, mate?
你手下有人进来了吗
You got someone in?
你知道我不再做那些事了 小伯
You know I don't bother with that shit any more, Bern.
是吧
No.
顾客很满意
Happy customer.
过了开头的六小时后 你就听不到他们了
You don't hear them after the first six hours.
这不是克里斯·卡森抓进来的那个 对吗
It's not the one Chris Carson brought in, is it?
不是
No.
我刚才外面看到的就是他 对吧
That was him I saw out there just then, wasn't it?
他现在和谁搭档
Who's he working with?
菲尔·欧洛克的孩子
Phil O'Rourke's sprog.
孩子
Sprog?
刚工作两周 瑞秋·哈格里夫斯
Two weeks on the streets. Rachel Hargreaves.
菲尔在哪
Where's Phil?
鼻子断了
Bust his nose,
所以她这周剩下的日子都要和卡森搭档
so she's partnered with Carson for the rest of the week.
他们是仅有的巡警了
They're the only two parading on here.
祝她好运
God help her!
你还没闹够吗
Haven't you had enough?
闹够什么
Enough what?
你之前毁了他的腿
Well, you've done his legs once,
现在又想毁了他们
and here you are trying to do them all over again.
我不明白你这话什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你让他从督察降职到警员 雷
You got him busted from detective inspector to constable, Ray.
你毁了他的生活
You ruined his life,
现在又来这里问东问西
and here you are with all the questions again.
他是个坏警♥察♥
He was corrupt.
他只是个差劲的管理者
He was a bad line manager.
他也不是他们小队唯一的一个
And he wasn't the only one in that squad either.
编号♥A546 那个袭♥警♥事件
Alpha 5-4-6, assault police,
那是哈格里夫斯吗
is that Hargreaves?
他的腿是他自己弄的 顺便说一下
He did his own legs, by the way.
混♥蛋♥
Wanker.
马可 给我回电
Marco, call me.
情况紧急 是凯茜的事
It's urgent. It's about Casey.
这里面肯定有碎砾石
This has got gravel in it.
谁的电♥话♥
Who's that?
-你妈 -是你妈
- Your ma. - Your fucking ma!
我们要等多久
How long we waiting?
-他一会就来 -谁会来
- He'll be here soon. - Who is it?
就是个哥们
Just a lad.
怎么 他就会拿着钱来了吗
And, what, he's bringing money just like that?
对
Yeah.
老天
Christ.
怎么了
What?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-给我男朋友发信息 -好吧
- Texting my boyfriend. - Right.
-但你在当值中 所以... -他担心我
- Well, you're at work, so... - He's worried about me.
担心你
Worried about you?
你知道自己是警♥察♥吧
You know you're a police officer?
告诉他要聊就自言自语好了
Tell him to have a word with himself.
你妻子就不担心吗
Doesn't your wife worry?
我只是告诉他我没事
Just letting him know I'm OK.
我希望你能回复我
这不公平 你在家不和我说话
电♥话♥也不接 到底要我怎么样
请D队去查看一起火情
Delta units to check out a fire
在阿斯达后面
at the back of the Asda, please.
可能就是孩子捣乱
Probably just kids,
但也许有流浪汉在那过夜
but there might be some rough sleepers
需要去看一下他们是否安全
who need a welfare check.
有小组应答吗
Any units?
克里斯
Chris?
47应答
4-7 responding.
货在哪
Where's the gear?
什么货
What gear?
我可没心情和你瞎扯 你这小聪明
I'm not in the mood for fucking around, smart arse.
我弄丢了
I lost it.
有人从我这抢走了
It got robbed off me.
我会狠狠揍你
I'll smash you.
我会打断你身上每一根骨头
I'll break every bone in your body.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
现在告诉我货在哪
So tell me where the gear is.
告诉我在哪
Tell me where it is!
你最好...
You better fucking...
电台4频道 航运预告
And now on Radio 4, the Shipping Forecast.
-好了 待在车里 -不可能
- Right, stay in the car. - No way.
没事吧 戴维
All right, Davey?
他们烧了我的床
They burnt me bed.
谁烧的 戴维
Who burnt it, Davey?
斯迪沃
Stevo.
*斯 迪 沃*
*Ste-e-e-e-e-e-evo*
*白天到来 他烧了我的床*
*Daylight come and he burnt me bed.*
斯迪沃·马什
Stevo Marsh?
专门找老戴维的麻烦
Pick on old Davey
因为这里没人能管他们
cos there's no-one here to fight them.
对...
Yeah...
我们应该回去了
We should be getting back, you know.
时间还早
It's only early.
我们为什么又来调查这些
Why are we even on this again?
你已经让他被降职了 雷
You got him demoted, Ray.
剧集 | 应急响应(2022) | 导航列表